Stacking PES Products Such as Prolific

BibleMan1611

BibleMan1611

Awards
Being new to weight lifting and fitness, I have gained a lot of good and helpful information from this forum. So, I joined today to as my first question.
It is about stacking PES products.

I currently take a scoop of PES Select Protein with my Oatmeal in the Morning.
Just before my evening workout, I then take one scoop of Select with one scoop of Creatine. I then drink two scoops of Prolific.

After the workout, I drink another scoop of Select Protein with another scoop of Creatine.
Just before bed I take a scoop of Glutamine.

This week I added 2 capsules of Erase Pro+ first thing in the AM.

I have tried Shift and Norcodrene, but do not realize visible results.

Would any one comment on suggestions to add something else.
What about adding High Volume and/or Alphamine?
Any thoughts?

BibleMan1611

BibleMan1611

Awards
Thank you for taking interest in my post.
My goal is to build muscle, loose fat.

I see a definite increase in muscle and a definite loss in fat thus far. I changed my eating habits a few months ago, and this has helped tremendously.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In regards to Prolific and High Volume, it really comes down to personal preference. Do you want a stimulant pre? Then you want Prolific. If you don't want a stim, but want more of a pump, then you want High Volume. Personally, I want both, so I mix them.

You can add in Forskolin-95+, but I would see how you respond with Erase Pro by itself first.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I see a definite increase in muscle and a definite loss in fat thus far. I changed my eating habits a few months ago, and this has helped tremendously.
Focus on own goal first and then go from there

Make short term goals and then just keep going

If you want to lose weight and you in a calorie deficit? Are you adding cardio into your regime?

These are the little things you may need to add to start seeing weight drop

As silly as it sounds are you drinking enough water?

The Solution has some great links on recomping he can help you out

BibleMan1611

BibleMan1611

Awards
So, I will add High Volume with my Prolific before my evening workout.
What are your thoughts on adding alphamine first thing in the morning...keeping in mind I just added Erase Pro in the AM.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So, I will add High Volume with my Prolific before my evening workout.
What are your thoughts on adding alphamine first thing in the morning...keeping in mind I just added Erase Pro in the AM.
Are you looking for some added energy in the morning or an alternative to coffee? If so, then yeah, Alphamine is great and has some awesome flavors to choose from.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This may has been covered by somebody else already, but try to establish a short term goal. For example: gain 2 pounds this month or lose 2 pounds this month ...etc. Losing fat while simultaneously gaining muscle is very hard to do. It takes a lot of patience and diligence to do that. Why? Because the results are much slower and people, especially people new to supplements, dieting, and/or training tend to get discouraged easily.

I would suggest either a cut or a lean bulk. Whichever you prefer. Results are much more obtainable that way. This also gives you time to study up on routines, supplements and diets that will help you achieve your next goal.

If you choose to go this route, let us know which one you will like to do first and we are more than willing to help you get started with everything.

BibleMan1611

BibleMan1611

Awards
R1balla ,
What would the results be if focusing in on cutting?
What would the results be if focused on lean bulk?

If I start focusing in on cutting only, will I loos what little muscle has been built?

Please help me understand what this may "look like".

BibleMan1611

BibleMan1611

Awards
Aleksandar37 ,
Thanks for that. I am looking for added energy in the morning. I like coffee very very much, however. flavor mainly.
Taking the erase pro will not interfere with adding Alphamine, I would guess?