Stacking Osta sarm and test e

NeverNA

Awards
Short version, does anyone know if it's a bad idea to stack these. Ie when the sarm binds to the androgen receptor is that going to make the test ineffective or vice versa?

Long version. My body type while strong isn't the type to build big muscle. I started weight training with a personal trainer at the 6'2" 165 age 25 barely benching 135 and curling 25lbs dumbells. After three years of great strength results i was reping 315 10 times maxing at 405 and curling 80lbs dumbells but my size results were extremely slow. I made the choice to try a cycle at 185lbs 7%bf. I completed my test only cycle almost a year ago. I had the results I was looking for. After 12 weeks I was 215lbs and 9% bf. oddly enough though my strength levels didnt increase like i thought they would. Only got to 455 on bench and 95lbs dumbells.

Since then I have continued training but have slowly been dropping in weight back down to 200lbs and strength. I really didn't want to do another cycle so I tried the Osta sarm. Within a month I was up 8 lbs and strength was coming on strong. Muscles were full and hard. However I dont get the drive that comes from test. Quite the opposite actually, since ive been on the sarm i have been depressedand have had no motivation. Its like im always tired. When i was on test i was always in a great mood, raring to go ready to rip up the gym. So when I came across a really good deal on another cycle of the test I was on a year ago I jumped on it. But now I have 3/4 of a bottle of Osta left and don't know If I should just stop it and use the test or use both.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
IMHO SARMs are best standalone (or with a high anabolic/low androgenic compound) OR even bester (lol) in PCT.

ManBeast