Stacking options

dvdmatsunaga

Awards
So I'm about to start a summer program and I was wondering if I could get some advice as to which one of these to stack together or if I can run them all. Any suggestions as to alternative supplements or additions are welcome as well.

Alphamax
Alpha T2
Erase
Reduce XT
Inhibit P

Just wondering if any of these are redundant. 22 yrs old btw.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
If taking AlphaMax, you don't need Erase, Inhibit P or Reduce XT either. Lots of ingredient carryover (as AlphaMax covers lots of bases so no need for additional products).

That being said I've used Erase and liked it.

-Matt

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely add Alphamax to your stack. It will help you if you're looking to bulk or recomp. The Forskolin and Arimistane are great when looking to recomp or lean bulk. If you're looking to lean out, I would add Alpha T2 to Alphamax. Another solid option is Alphamax and X-Gels/X-Factor or Alphamax and Anabeta Elite. Some people like to stack all three. What are your current goals?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I would definitely add Alphamax to your stack. It will help you if you're looking to bulk or recomp. The Forskolin and Arimistane are great when looking to recomp or lean bulk. If you're looking to lean out, I would add Alpha T2 to Alphamax. Another solid option is Alphamax and X-Gels/X-Factor or Alphamax and Anabeta Elite. Some people like to stack all three. What are your current goals?
I tried alphamax with xfactor and it killed my joints

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried alphamax with xfactor and it killed my joints
Some people have more joint issues than others. I know anything anti inflammatory should not be dosed with ArA, but one could dose something later or earlier in the day or on the days they are not using ArA. That is unfortunate to hear.

dvdmatsunaga

Awards
So it seems to me that Alphamax/Xgels/Alpha t2 is a pretty viable option. All of the help is really appreciated. I guess I'm looking to recomp more or less. Was in pretty good shape before Christmas but this last semester kicked my ass and I put my workouts on the back burner. Gained a few pounds, lost muscle/lost definition, etc.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If taking AlphaMax, you don't need Erase, Inhibit P or Reduce XT either. Lots of ingredient carryover (as AlphaMax covers lots of bases so no need for additional products).

That being said I've used Erase and liked it.

-Matt
Why not reduce XT?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So it seems to me that Alphamax/Xgels/Alpha t2 is a pretty viable option. All of the help is really appreciated. I guess I'm looking to recomp more or less. Was in pretty good shape before Christmas but this last semester kicked my ass and I put my workouts on the back burner. Gained a few pounds, lost muscle/lost definition, etc.
That would be a sick stack for sure an will definitely produce solid results!

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Xgels are awesome man!!

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
So I'm about to start a summer program and I was wondering if I could get some advice as to which one of these to stack together or if I can run them all. Any suggestions as to alternative supplements or additions are welcome as well. Alphamax Alpha T2 Erase Reduce XT Inhibit P Just wondering if any of these are redundant. 22 yrs old btw.
Eh... At 22 you don't need any of that stuff. Just my .02

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Too much cortisol reduction? That was my thinking anyway.... If I'm off base I'm open to learning :)

-Matt
I dont think Alphamax itself has an anti cortisol. I know people say Arimistane can act as one, but it may just be theorectical. Love to know if it actually is one

Sore joints might be an issue though