Stacking M-Test with DAA,DHEA and Tribulus?

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Any reason not to?

I purchased 2 bottles of M-Test and have the other stuff laying around.

Already taking citrulline, black ginger and basics like fish oil and creatine.

Thanks in advance for any help.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't see any harm in that stack. M-Test by CEL will definitely yield some nice results. One of my fav otc test boosters.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As stated above .. yup would be a nice stack.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
I don't see any harm in that stack. M-Test by CEL will definitely yield some nice results. One of my fav otc test boosters.
Going to be my first time but after doing a lot of research, it simply seems to be the best in terms of ingredients and price.

it is also stackable with pretty much anything else which makes it even better.

Looking forward to running it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
it simply seems to be the best in terms of ingredients and price.
I would agree for sure. There's a nice write up on it over at Strong Supplement Shop as well.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any reason not to?

I purchased 2 bottles of M-Test and have the other stuff laying around.

Already taking citrulline, black ginger and basics like fish oil and creatine.

Thanks in advance for any help.
What black ginger are you using? I want to try the Anabolic Health capsules. The damn stuff is so bitter there really is no other way to ingest it.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
What black ginger are you using? I want to try the Anabolic Health capsules. The damn stuff is so bitter there really is no other way to ingest it.
Lol. I actually use their powder now. I have taken so many nasty bulk herbal powders that I think I'm immune to the taste at this point. I just mix it up with a bunch of other stuff I like and chug it. Follow it up with some sugar free lemonade as a palate cleanser and I'm good.

I've tried Swanson's caps and they work good when you double the dose.

Not many standalone black ginger products out there. Maybe SNS will take notice and put out our 😇😇.

BJT

Awards
That sounds like a lovely stack. The Urtica in M-Test should go nicely with the DHEA too. Didn't get too much from the black ginger myself (after going through half a tub of Swansons), but will give it another try.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like a lovely stack. The Urtica in M-Test should go nicely with the DHEA too. Didn't get too much from the black ginger myself (after going through half a tub of Swansons), but will give it another try.
Just double the dose and give it a week. It really kicks in. I should add that I was taking it on an empty stomach with piperine. Stacked with citrulline, the pumps were really nice.

Reactions: BJT
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stacked with citrulline, the pumps were really nice.
Throwing citrulline into the mix with anything for me gives me a great pump and vascularity!