Unanswered Stacking Ligandrol and MK-677

Jcragu

Awards
If you have been taking 20mg MK-677 and 10mg if Ligandrol for 2 1/2 weeks, do you need to gradually wean off and take a PCT? Or can you just stop and be fine?

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First question is why are you stopping?

But to answer your question, IMHO you should be fine if you stop cold turkey.

Jcragu

Awards
First question is why are you stopping?

But to answer your question, IMHO you should be fine if you stop cold turkey.
[/

Concerned about my teenage son taking these and risks to his health. Just found out yesterday he had these and has been taking for just over two weeks. Trying to say he needs to finish a cycle and take a PCT to avoid liver issues. From what I have researched it seems he hasn’t been on long enough (thankfully) to need a PCT. Figured I would ask here since this site seems to have so many people who are experienced with SARMs.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
MK677 works differently, should have no issues stopping. PCT isn’t for the liver, it’s to restore functioning of the HPTA. The LGD certainly may have affected this, but in such a short timeframe, he should bounce back fine.

All that said, it kind of sounds like he’s going to be taking this stuff whether you’re okay with it or not. It wouldn’t be a bad idea to have a talk with him and work out a game plan for what you guys think would be the safest way to use it. I’d recommend teenagers staying away from anabolics, but if he’s going to be using anyway, it would be best to try and keep him as safe as possible.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Indeed, I would pull him off immediately then if he is a teenager. Take him to a doctor for some bloodwork and see how that looks. Be fully transparent with the doctor. If he is in fact shutdown (I highly, highly doubt it) then you can ask for help. Good luck. And please tell him he doesn't need SARMs or AAS as he has plenty of Testosterone coursing through his veins. All he needs is proper training and plenty of food and rest.

Jcragu

Awards
Indeed, I would pull him off immediately then if he is a teenager. Take him to a doctor for some bloodwork and see how that looks. Be fully transparent with the doctor. If he is in fact shutdown (I highly, highly doubt it) then you can ask for help. Good luck. And please tell him he doesn't need SARMs or AAS as he has plenty of Testosterone coursing through his veins. All he needs is proper training and plenty of food and rest.
Thank you, definitely seeing the doctor this week. I think I caught it in time but have to be sure.

Jcragu

Awards
Does Ligandrol suppress testosterone and does it affect the liver?

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does Ligandrol suppress testosterone and does it affect the liver?
It will suppress testosterone, but that’s usually after 8 weeks, not 2.5 weeks.

Hard to tell on liver... it’s not supposed to manipulate liver enzymes but there have been reports of users seeing elevated enzymes... but that’s usually after 8 weeks of use as well and probably under the assumption that other compounds were used as well.

Long short, he’s probably fine. But I’d still get him tested.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you're worried though you could always add on tudca by cel for extra liver support.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Knowing kids diets these days he should probably make those staples!!!
Agreed. It can really only help you. I don't see anything negative of taking it other than money spent on the supp. ha

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You dont need to go to the doctor and open up that can of worms for a few weeks of LGD. He will be fine

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If truly only two weeks I would do the lab test independent of the doctor as there is no need to have on permanent medical file that he took drugs, even if not recs. I still would not want them on there. If direct to patient labs are not an option in your state simply tell the doctor you are worried as he was taking some internet supplements. If the doc presses say you threw them out and tell your son to keep his yap shut. I am a very private paranoid person but this is what I would do.