Stacking Hexarelin with cjc-1295 PW

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone of you guys tried this? I've ran Hex a few times, and it's realy good stuff if you know how to use it. I've used it with combination with mk-677 and it was nice combo.
But what what do you guys think about stacking Hex with mod grf pre workout to prolong effects?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome combo.

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone of you guys tried this? I've ran Hex a few times, and it's realy good stuff if you know how to use it. I've used it with combination with mk-677 and it was nice combo.
But what what do you guys think about stacking Hex with mod grf pre workout to prolong effects?
Think about also adding mk-677 to hex and cjc no dac. I've been experimenting with different peptide combinations this month, adding mk-677 to peptides makes a huge difference.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Think about also adding mk-677 to hex and cjc no dac. I've been experimenting with different peptide combinations this month, adding mk-677 to peptides makes a huge difference.
Yeah, it can make off time more fun, and put a few solid lean lbs on you

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I read hex raises prolactin and cortisol not to very high levels.Have any of you guys ran into this problem? ALLchemist11 I know you've played with hex a few times with good results

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I read hex raises prolactin and cortisol not to very high levels.Have any of you guys ran into this problem? ALLchemist11 I know you've played with hex a few times with good results
Well, for me, I think ghrp6 (same family, a lot weaker), was the one with most prolactin sides, you just feel it's messy and dirty... But Hex is much stronger, and in fact a lot cleaner... Not much prolactin sides at all.. You feel like dying and going numb after injection, but when you start working out, it's something special...

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope, I think mk-677 may elevate my prolactin, but nothing from hex. I'm pretty sure cortisol and prolactin elevation from hex is massively overstated.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nope, I think mk-677 may elevate my prolactin, but nothing from hex. I'm pretty sure cortisol and prolactin elevation from hex is massively overstated.
Yes, this...

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do you mean by feel like your dying? Just tired?
Well you get some kind of rush trough your body, allmost like you are going to pass out, lightheaded, but it good kind of feeling, doesn't last very long, but that means that your Hex is legit

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well you get some kind of rush trough your body, allmost like you are going to pass out, lightheaded, but it good kind of feeling, doesn't last very long, but that means that your Hex is legit
I've had a few strong head rushes, where I felt close to passing out, but never gone above 100 mcg on hex.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've actually seen that 5mgHex/5mgcjcNoDac blend available

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hex, MK, Mod Grf, all together.

It’s a good thing.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you read some of the other threads I have commented on about peptides and combinations, I considered hex and mod grf preworkout, and daily mk677 to be the holy trinity of peptides with the lowest negative health effects. In my hypothesis it should not result in organ growth while definitely causing hyperplasia of the musculoskeletal system. So far this seems to be proving as a theory because I am seeing it more and more and those using it who are having their hearts and internal organs examined in various ways are showing no signs of growth.

As I also said in those posts, the reason I think the major spike being during training and directly after is ideal, is because that is when hyperplasia can be directly stimulated and also because constant high levels of GH (such as what you get with multiple doses of GH/hex/ghrp2/ghrp6 daily and using cjc with dac) are shown to cause organ growth, especially cardiomegaly.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you read some of the other threads I have commented on about peptides and combinations, I considered hex and mod grf preworkout, and daily mk677 to be the holy trinity of peptides with the lowest negative health effects. In my hypothesis it should not result in organ growth while definitely causing hyperplasia of the musculoskeletal system. So far this seems to be proving as a theory because I am seeing it more and more and those using it who are having their hearts and internal organs examined in various ways are showing no signs of growth.

As I also said in those posts, the reason I think the major spike being during training and directly after is ideal, is because that is when hyperplasia can be directly stimulated and also because constant high levels of GH (such as what you get with multiple doses of GH/hex/ghrp2/ghrp6 daily and using cjc with dac) are shown to cause organ growth, especially cardiomegaly.
Thank you for your time man... Yes, combining even just Hex with Mk-677 during the day, realy helps you develop lagging body parts... I managed to bring up my arms easely with Hex, per example. But those 2 combined, will give solid growth and recovery