Stacking H-drol with D-plex

saggy321

Well-known member
Hi guys,

Just started a H-drol cycle, but curious whether you can stack it with D-plex. I've seen some one post very good results from a primodial performace Turnibol and Androhard stack, which is similar to the H-drol and D-Plex stack.

Thanks,

S.
 
they both do the same thing pretty much. How much do you weigh? I would dose the H drol at 75mg, you should get lean gains.
 
thanks mate. The reason I ask is that I've been made to believe that D-plex is a derivative of DHT. I've been on finasteride due to hairloss so my DHT levels are low. The last time I took an equivalent supplement it leaned me out brilliantly. I just never realised what impact the low DHT was having on my body in terms of weight and water gain.
 
Well Im still new to this but I started H-drol on the 12th and my buddy was saying that D-plex can be stacked with H-drol. I ordered some and wonder how would this do??
any feedback Im still new to this.
 
Well so whi9ch one was the better stack?? d-plex or p-plex? I just start on Aug 12th I in those couple days I went up in bench by 10 pounds since last week. I already ordered D-plex so you saying it would'nt be a good Idea to stack them??
 
Well so whi9ch one was the better stack?? d-plex or p-plex? I just start on Aug 12th I in those couple days I went up in bench by 10 pounds since last week. I already ordered D-plex so you saying it would'nt be a good Idea to stack them??

You don't need to stack them. You can keep doing whatever you're doing so long as it's working for you, I'm just saying they're strong enough on their own.

I think P-plex is the greatest/strongest PH ever created so if I had the choice of cycles, I would do that one solo.
 
Back
Top