Stacking ephedrine with synephrine

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So one of the components of one of the supps in my current regimen contains synephrine and I’ve been looking into getting some ephedrine for an ephedrine-caffeine-white willow bark stack.

Can ephedrine be stacked with synephrine?

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
Where are you getting ephedrine from?

Correct me if I am wrong, but from what I have read, all the ephedrine in products out there is for marketing. It's an inactive part of the plant that doesn't really do anything.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Correct me if I am wrong, but from what I have read, all the ephedrine in products out there is for marketing. It's an inactive part of the plant that doesn't really do anything.
Bronkaid

C

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this^^...hell if you are in Canada you can just buy from any supplement store lol

@OP, I have stacked it many times before and never had any issues (I use to stack primatene with various pres). IMO start slow and add in more as you get a better feel.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this^^...hell if you are in Canada you can just buy from any supplement store lol

@OP, I have stacked it many times before and never had any issues (I use to stack primatene with various pres). IMO start slow and add in more as you get a better feel.
yup, me too...I've used bronkaid along with many different pre's and fat burners as my source of caffeine...I hardly ever use more than 1 bronkaid at a time and 3xdaily is usually my max--although on special occasions like pigging out at golden corral I will pop a 'extra' bronkaid along with my meal.

bronkaid is my goto for cutting fat/weight. it makes it effortless-at least for me!!!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So one of the components of one of the supps in my current regimen contains synephrine and I’ve been looking into getting some ephedrine for an ephedrine-caffeine-white willow bark stack.

Can ephedrine be stacked with synephrine?
Great Combination!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

In Canada you can find it anywhere, even candy shops

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How difficult is it to get ephedrine into the US?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not difficult at all I go to any pharmacy and ask to buy a box of bronkaid. I will take mine with SNS Higenamine and caffeine for a nice boost and appetite supresion

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not difficult at all I go to any pharmacy and ask to buy a box of bronkaid. I will take mine with SNS Higenamine and caffeine for a nice boost and appetite supresion
That’s what I do but I was looking for just ephedrine without the mucinex in it.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Pretty easy to get straight ephedrine HCl in the US, but Bronkaid/Primatene are always safe bets.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m in the UK and will get some shipped over

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How do you dose the bronkaid and caffeine?
Have any of you guys taken ephedrine with white willow bark? How do you dose the white willow bark?

Also, I have ADD and get prescribed modafinil and dexamphetamine. Given this, should I dose the ephedrine a little differently?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have any of you guys taken ephedrine with white willow bark? How do you dose the white willow bark?

Also, I have ADD and get prescribed modafinil and dexamphetamine. Given this, should I dose the ephedrine a little differently?
that is like saying I shoot heroin, should I dose Xanax differently....c'mon man, dexamphetamine is to ephedrine what heroin is to Xanax.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
that is like saying I shoot heroin, should I dose Xanax differently....c'mon man, dexamphetamine is to ephedrine what heroin is to Xanax.
I was kinda thinking his idea wasn’t a good idea.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just trynna be safe and wanted to hear what others think

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does anyone say anything in particular when buying bronk or prime at the pharmacy? (...I know you have to show a license )

A

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone say anything in particular when buying bronk or prime at the pharmacy? (...I know you have to show a license )
Nope. Something along the line of "Hello, I'd like to get a box of Primatene/Bronkaid, please" has always served me well.

Just make sure you set your handbasket full of other meth making supplies on the floor and not up on the counter to lessen the pharmacist's scrutinization.

C

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If they ever try to give you any grief just tell them you get exercise induced asthma at times. I have been asked once out of hundreds of times over the years.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They may ask you a medical question or if you have any questions but just tell them what you want and have you license out ready to go. To them it looks less suspicious when you know the drill.

N

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Wow, any of that and I’d stick to solo caffeine, maybe a pump product too. Would never mix that with ephedrine. If you need more power, ask for a slightly higher dose script

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Nicotine gums work better stacked with caffeine mate. As far as energy, ephedrine wins but overall I do like nicorette way more

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Wow, any of that and I’d stick to solo caffeine, maybe a pump product too. Would never mix that with ephedrine. If you need more power, ask for a slightly higher dose script
I agree 100%

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I generally take 20 mg Dextroamphetamine per day, and regularly stack it with numerous stimulants. I am not prescribed Modafinil but I take Flmodafinil quite often as it is an ingredient in Vicaine...though I have also utilized it as a solo ingredient. I have done all of the above and more with Bronkaid 3x daily (not currently). Then again, I can take a Bronkaid and head straight to bed.

I would never say any of the above is safe for anyone, as we all have different tolerances and thresholds. It certainly is possible though. Take it easy though and listen to your body!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Right after you request 2 boxes of Bronkaid and they set them on the counter in front of you, ask them if they can help you in recommending the largest and most pleasurable condom available.

Typically, they completely lose their concentration and not only do they forget to ask for your license, but they completely forget to ring you up altogether!

Then, since there is no record of the sale, you can hit up the next Walgreens (2 Miles down the road) and get 2 more boxes of Bronkaid the same day (and condoms)...

Sadly, I tend to run out of the Bronkaid before I run out of the condoms which I end up using as balloons at birthday parties..