Stacking AnaFuse, Anabolic Effect, and Dermacrine?

Musdog

Awards
Thinking of trying these for my new stack. I have ran True Shred, Vector and Follidrone in the past (not all at the same time). Honestly only noticed True Shred did anything for me.

Any advice from people that have ran AnaFuse, AE, and Dermacrine would be helpful. Also I am correct that I do not need a PCT with any of them?

Thanks

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dermacrine is low as far as sides so you should be fine without pct.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you purchased any of these already? How long are you planning to run these? AE is usually recommended to be run at least 8 weeks, many go for 12 or even 16 weeks. The Derma is the only product that might benefit from some kind of pct. Maybe a natty test booster like M-Test or Sustain Alpha. I've personally never seen anyone get anything out of Laxogenin so far, so you might want to consider another epicatechin product, if you can get more epi with same/less $$.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those three would stack together nicely with no real overlap of ingredients. If you weren’t completely sold on either anafuse or AE ( I personally love both), you could always swap one of those for the new Massacr3. Dermacrine is always great. Wouldn’t worry about pct either.

Musdog

Awards
Have you purchased any of these already? How long are you planning to run these? AE is usually recommended to be run at least 8 weeks, many go for 12 or even 16 weeks. The Derma is the only product that might benefit from some kind of pct. Maybe a natty test booster like M-Test or Sustain Alpha. I've personally never seen anyone get anything out of Laxogenin so far, so you might want to consider another epicatechin product, if you can get more epi with same/less $$.
I have not purchased anything yet. I was planning on running the AE for 8 weeks and the others for just 4 weeks. I will take a look at M-Test and Sustain Alpha. Any suggestions other than AnaFuse?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have not purchased anything yet. I was planning on running the AE for 8 weeks and the others for just 4 weeks. I will take a look at M-Test and Sustain Alpha. Any suggestions other than AnaFuse?
Well there are quit a lot of epicatechin products, but AnaFuse is from Vital Alchemy and they also have Epi 2.0. But I just checked and realised that AnaFuse also has other ingridients in it. I remembered it being just epi+laxo. So you may still want to stick with the AF, even though the laxo may not add much if anyhting. I believe the epi is the workhorse in it tho.

Musdog

Awards
Well there are quit a lot of epicatechin products, but AnaFuse is from Vital Alchemy and they also have Epi 2.0. But I just checked and realised that AnaFuse also has other ingridients in it. I remembered it being just epi+laxo. So you may still want to stick with the AF, even though the laxo may not add much if anyhting. I believe the epi is the workhorse in it tho.
Well thanks for the info. There are a lot of products out there and I think sometimes its trial and error. Even got a suggestion to look at Massacr3 so who really knows. I have used products before that all kinds of people said worked but did nothing for me.

Musdog

Awards
Well after looking into other suggestions that just lead me down a rabbit hole. I think I am going to stick with Anafuse, AE, and Dermacrine. Will give Massacr3 a try on the next cycle. I am going to run Anafuse for 8 weeks, with AE in the first 4 weeks and Dermacrine in the last 4 weeks.

I was going to add a PCT but need help on that, its late and got myself confused. I was thinking Post Cycle 3X, DAA Max, M-Test, or Sustain Alpha. Or should I run one of those during the 8 weeks and after?

Again anyone with some vast knowledge would be great.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well thanks for the info. There are a lot of products out there and I think sometimes its trial and error. Even got a suggestion to look at Massacr3 so who really knows. I have used products before that all kinds of people said worked but did nothing for me.
It is truly a jungle out there with all these supps. When I started lifting more serious 13 years ago I tried a lot of supps that had all of these claims of greatness, only to realise non of it really worked or not the worth of their price at least. Then there were several years when I didn't buy any supps other than whey, creatine and vitamins+omega 3. At some point stim stacked pwo's came along.

But I've been getting into supps again the past few years and I think the Industry has evolved a lot. I've been buying stuff mostly as a part of this hobby and when I buy stuff I need I throw in an item or 2 that interests me on top of the order, kind of like just for fun and nothing to loose here. And for my surprise (at first at least) I've actually really enjoyed severel products. Maybe partly cause' at this stage of lifting I have to take any edge/push I can get, but I also think I have found some usefull stuff.

One good sign is allways anecdotal experiences. If a product has hype amongst lifters/end users and the name seems to pop up month after month or year after year, it's defo worth a try imo.

Also I've found the reps in this forum to be very classy, respectful and helpful. Never seen @Afi140 for example pushing anything worthless just for sales. Help out, tell about options and the sales will follow (if/when products are good) seems to be the way of operate here for many reps. And the reps won't argue or get pissed off if you respectfully tell them that some of theirs product didn't work for you or something. I've personally found several solid products through this forum and with the help of the reps. Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion brands to name some.

Went a bit on a rant here I see which has been happening to me lately, lol. It's this pandemic and staying home most of the time I guess.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well after looking into other suggestions that just lead me down a rabbit hole. I think I am going to stick with Anafuse, AE, and Dermacrine. Will give Massacr3 a try on the next cycle. I am going to run Anafuse for 8 weeks, with AE in the first 4 weeks and Dermacrine in the last 4 weeks.

I was going to add a PCT but need help on that, its late and got myself confused. I was thinking Post Cycle 3X, DAA Max, M-Test, or Sustain Alpha. Or should I run one of those during the 8 weeks and after?

Again anyone with some vast knowledge would be great.
Forget DAA is my opinion..

You have a lot of options here with 3 different products. I don't remember all the prices and don't know if those have a big importance for you here, but here's how I would personally combine these:

AE = Weeks 1-8
AF = Weeks 1-8
Derma = Weeks 1-4
M-Test = Weeks 5-8

AE bringing alot of the performace.
Derma + M-Test most of the mood and drive.
AF being the icing on the cake with added recovering ability.

Also when set up like this the 'pct' is built-in, if the Derma even needs one.

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is truly a jungle out there with all these supps. When I started lifting more serious 13 years ago I tried a lot of supps that had all of these claims of greatness, only to realise non of it really worked or not the worth of their price at least. Then there were several years when I didn't buy any supps other than whey, creatine and vitamins+omega 3. At some point stim stacked pwo's came along.

But I've been getting into supps again the past few years and I think the Industry has evolved a lot. I've been buying stuff mostly as a part of this hobby and when I buy stuff I need I throw in an item or 2 that interests me on top of the order, kind of like just for fun and nothing to loose here. And for my surprise (at first at least) I've actually really enjoyed severel products. Maybe partly cause' at this stage of lifting I have to take any edge/push I can get, but I also think I have found some usefull stuff.

One good sign is allways anecdotal experiences. If a product has hype amongst lifters/end users and the name seems to pop up month after month or year after year, it's defo worth a try imo.

Also I've found the reps in this forum to be very classy, respectful and helpful. Never seen @Afi140 for example pushing anything worthless just for sales. Help out, tell about options and the sales will follow (if/when products are good) seems to be the way of operate here for many reps. And the reps won't argue or get pissed off if you respectfully tell them that some of theirs product didn't work for you or something. I've personally found several solid products through this forum and with the help of the reps. Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion brands to name some.

Went a bit on a rant here I see which has been happening to me lately, lol. It's this pandemic and staying home most of the time I guess.
Thanks for the kind words bro. We do our best and definitely want to help guide and share information first!

And yes the industry is wild these days. Good advice^

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

You have a lot of options here with 3 different products. I don't remember all the prices and don't know if those have a big importance for you here, but here's how I would personally combine these:

AE = Weeks 1-8
AF = Weeks 1-8
Derma = Weeks 1-4
M-Test = Weeks 5-8

I would run it like this as well

Musdog

Awards
Thanks a bunch for the support and confidence in this site and the people on it. I will run the suggested cycle and hope for some results.

Maybe I will remember to give some weekly updates.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks a bunch for the support and confidence in this site and the people on it. I will run the suggested cycle and hope for some results.

Maybe I will remember to give some weekly updates.
👍

If you are not planning on making a separate log here, you can update your progress to this thread. Or if any questions arise we'll see if we can help. We can look at your training regimen or some particulars of it aswell if you have some doubt on it or just want opinions.

Musdog

Awards
Week one complete. Have not noticed any changes but did not expect to in the first week. My sleep has not been the best this week, 5 to 6 hours a night so that could also be a factor. Hoping to start seeing some changes in the coming weeks.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Week one complete. Have not noticed any changes but did not expect to in the first week. My sleep has not been the best this week, 5 to 6 hours a night so that could also be a factor. Hoping to start seeing some changes in the coming weeks.
Individual need varies, but man 5 to 6 hours is rough. I need 8 to 9 hours and the amount becomes more important when pushing my body in the gym or/and with other athletics. I think I started really noticing the AE at the 3rd week. I don't feel it in anyway, but I kept adding reps to almost all of my lifts in every workout. The Derma should start adding to your well being pretty soon, but if you are sleeping only 5 to 6 hours a night it may get over shadowed by the sleep deprivation. Hope you get the sleep issue in control.

Keep us posted.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely will notice results in a couple weeks! I need 8-9 hours as well so try and get a little more if possible! Keep us updated :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

AE = Weeks 1-8
AF = Weeks 1-8
Derma = Weeks 1-4
M-Test = Weeks 5-8

might sub sustain alpha for the dermacrine weeks 5-8- eh?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
might sub sustain alpha for the dermacrine weeks 5-8- eh?
Yep another great option and was talked about in the planning. Landed on M-Test apparently and I think (not sure) that OP has bought the supps. But SA something to try in the furture.

Edit: Yeah sorry you mean keep the M-Test and switch the Derma. If OP has funds would make latter part of the cycle even more enjoyable.

Musdog

Awards
Sorry a little late on week 2 update.

Really have not gotten the sleep under control but come to a point that I just need to live like a robot on the days that I work and not take anytime for myself......12 hour work days, and have to drive the kids to pre-school and daycare. Have noticed the few days I got 7 to 8 hours felt way better at the gym.

Anyway week 2. Noticed an increase in strength on several lifts and added some weight. Also a slight increase in recovery from the workout. If people have side effects from these products the only thing I noticed the first two weeks was some crazy dreams.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can't recall hearing any (negative) side effects with the products you're using. You sure have your hands full with all the things you mentioned. I think it's a win already if you can hit the gym few times a week. And making progress is really a win. Have you tried any supps for sleep improvement?

Musdog

Awards
Week 3 update. Tomorrow is the last day for the week so might as well give an update.

Have gotten the sleep under more control so I am sure that is adding to better workouts. This week I have noticed not so much an increase in strength but that each left feels easier. I feel fresh each day I go to the gym with little notice from the previous workout.

I feel like things are starting to work and looking forward to the coming weeks.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Week 3 update. Tomorrow is the last day for the week so might as well give an update.

Have gotten the sleep under more control so I am sure that is adding to better workouts. This week I have noticed not so much an increase in strength but that each left feels easier. I feel fresh each day I go to the gym with little notice from the previous workout.

I feel like things are starting to work and looking forward to the coming weeks.
Sounds good!

Musdog

Awards
I can't recall hearing any (negative) side effects with the products you're using. You sure have your hands full with all the thigs you mentioned. I think it's a win already if you can hit the gym few times a week. And making progress is really a win. Have you tried any supps for sleep improvement?

Good old fashion Melatonin 10mg. I just chew up the pill so it works faster. Usually puts me out right away. I use it off an on because at least for me I build up a tolerance.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good old fashion Melatonin 10mg. I just chew up the pill so it works faster. Usually puts me out right away. I use it off an on because at least for me I build up a tolerance.
Ok. I don't like melatonin myself. Makes me sleep unwell and gives me nightmares (even more than usual). But my problem is more that I wake up after few hours of sleep and can't fall asleep in hours sometimes.

For me L-Theanine, Ashwagandha and Passion flower are some supps that help a little. I've tried a million and most don't do much if anything to me. More heavier approach is Phenibut. That works like a charm, but should only be used when really needed. For the worst times for sleep I let myself use Phenibut 2 times a week max. Like monday and thursday. Tolerance builds up quick and the withdrawal can be horrible. I also have benzos, but for me Phenibut works even better.

But those supps I mentioned first are safe and worth a try imo, if you haven't tried and are interested.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok. I don't like melatonin myself. Makes me sleep unwell and gives me nightmares (even more than usual). But my problem is more that I wake up after few hours of sleep and can't fall asleep in hours sometimes.

For me L-Theanine, Ashwagandha and Passion flower are some supps that help a little. I've tried a million and most don't do much if anything to me. More heavier approach is Phenibut. That works like a charm, but should only be used when really needed. For the worst times for sleep I let myself use Phenibut 2 times a week max. Like monday and thursday. Tolerance builds up quick and the withdrawal can be horrible. I also have benzos, but for me Phenibut works even better.

But those supps I mentioned first are safe and worth a try imo, if you haven't tried and are interested.
Hops and valerian would also be good options

Musdog

Awards
Another week down. Seem to be on the same track of getting stronger. No day that I felt like a BEAST. Have definitely noticed a difference in the days that I get 7-8 hours of sleep. I fell off my diet a bit this past week but that can happen. I have about a day or two left of Derma and then will start the M-Test.

The only downside at this point is the Derma. I have kids so I constantly have to make sure I have a shirt on around them and sleep in one.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff. Yeah always best to be careful with topicals and kids so you’re doing the right thing.

Musdog

Awards
Still going strong and making gains. I never set out to lose any weight but I have been getting a little leaner so that is a plus.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Still going strong and making gains. I never set out to lose any weight but I have been getting a little leaner so that is a plus.
Sounds like the supp stack is treating you well 👍 Did you notest any mood/energy improvement with the M-Test?

Musdog

Awards

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome bro. Glad to hear it!