Stacking Advice for Best Results (Olympus Labs/ OLUK)

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
Hi all,

Between all of the awesome sales going on through both Nutriverse and Olympus Labs during the holiday season, I invested in a bunch of supplements that I was planning on stacking together for my current cut. Currently I am stacking Bloodshr3d Raw (amazing btw) with PEScience Shift. For the rest of my cut, I was planning on stacking Olympus Labs Ignit3 with both OLUK's Sup3r Shred and Sup3r 7 with added Forslean. However given the wonderful feedback for Olympus Labs' Assass1nate, I decided to scoop some from the Nutriverse Valentine's Day sale. For this reason, I was curious which products would be most stackable in regards to maintaining muscle and just having a very productive shred. Thanks, I'll list the products below so it's easier to map out!

Products:

Sup3r Shred (2bottles)
Assass1nate (2 bottles)
Sup3r 7 (2 bottles)
Forslean (2 bottles)
Ignit3 (2 bottles)

Again thank you!!

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I personally would run all but probably only a half serving of Assass1nate. I plan on using Sup3r 7, but I will stagger it so that I can minimize fat gain when coming out of a cut.

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
I personally would run all but probably only a half serving of Assass1nate. I plan on using Sup3r 7, but I will stagger it so that I can minimize fat gain when coming out of a cut.
Thanks for the input man! Do you think there's any way I should stack em in terms of monthly? Like xamount for a two month run , x amount for the next two? Or?

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
I am by no means an expert here but as per advise from the guys at Olympus Labs running Ignit3 and Assess1nate both at full dosis would be an overkill (believe is was something related to cAmp?). The advise I was given from them was 3 caps of Ignit3 upon waking up and additional 2 later in the afternoon. Assess1nate only 2 caps per day before your largest carb meal given its GDA properties.

Hope this helps.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input man! Do you think there's any way I should stack em in terms of monthly? Like xamount for a two month run , x amount for the next two? Or?
Are you trying to make it a 4 month run?

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Also, if you are planning on getting into single digit body fat%, then Ign1te should probably be used in the latter portion due to rauwolscine.

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
Are you trying to make it a 4 month run?
I'm honestly willing to take however long it takes to reach 8-10% bf. I'm currently around 13% if not a little lower so I figured I'd take it nice and slow. 4 months sounds like a solid amount of time as I've been cutting for two months come march 1st

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
I am by no means an expert here but as per advise from the guys at Olympus Labs running Ignit3 and Assess1nate both at full dosis would be an overkill (believe is was something related to cAmp?). The advise I was given from them was 3 caps of Ignit3 upon waking up and additional 2 later in the afternoon. Assess1nate only 2 caps per day before your largest carb meal given its GDA properties.

Hope this helps.
Thanks a lot man it definitely does! I've been reading a bit on the QA forums for the products and I gathered more or less the same conclusions! Thank you

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I'm honestly willing to take however long it takes to reach 8-10% bf. I'm currently around 13% if not a little lower so I figured I'd take it nice and slow. 4 months sounds like a solid amount of time as I've been cutting for two months come march 1st
In that case I'd probably do 2 months of forslean & Assass1nate, then 2 months of Ign1te, Sup3r shed, & Sup3r 7.

Assass1nate & Ign1te are probably considered overkill due to them both containing olive leaf extract.

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
In that case I'd probably do 2 months of forslean & Assass1nate, then 2 months of Ign1te, Sup3r shed, & Sup3r 7.

Assass1nate & Ign1te are probably considered overkill due to them both containing olive leaf extract.
Sounds perfect man! And yeah I was thinking the same thing, thanks for your help!

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you planning on cutting for four months total or 6 months (2 months you've done already + 4 more)? Personal preference, but I typically like having a stimmed burner throughout the entire time, since it's typically the most noticeable as far as energy and appetite suppression. I love the non-stim stuff that works behind the scenes, but with a cut, especially one that long, I need the tangible boost from the stimmed burner haha. So I might suggest picking up an extra two months worth of Bloodshr3d Raw or Ignit3 in there. You can take a short break if you want to resensitize yourself to stims, but two months isn't necessary unless you want to do that for some reason.

If you want to run Ignit3 and Assass1nate at the same time, that's fine...Assass1nate is best taken before meals due to its GDA properties, and Ignit3 should be dosed away from meals due to the rauwolscine working best not in the presence of insulin, so they should be dosed apart anyway, so while there's a lot of AMPK activation on paper, it should be fine in practice.

So Shift has forskolin in it, and just about every study that I've seen runs that for 8-12 weeks. So I'd but ForsLean at the end of your cycle (or alternately put it 4 weeks after Shift and bridge the other supps. Just don't run Shift for 8 weeks then one bottle of Forslean, then save one bottle for later...4 weeks is too short).

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
Are you planning on cutting for four months total or 6 months (2 months you've done already + 4 more)? Personal preference, but I typically like having a stimmed burner throughout the entire time, since it's typically the most noticeable as far as energy and appetite suppression. I love the non-stim stuff that works behind the scenes, but with a cut, especially one that long, I need the tangible boost from the stimmed burner haha. So I might suggest picking up an extra two months worth of Bloodshr3d Raw or Ignit3 in there. You can take a short break if you want to resensitize yourself to stims, but two months isn't necessary unless you want to do that for some reason.

If you want to run Ignit3 and Assass1nate at the same time, that's fine...Assass1nate is best taken before meals due to its GDA properties, and Ignit3 should be dosed away from meals due to the rauwolscine working best not in the presence of insulin, so they should be dosed apart anyway, so while there's a lot of AMPK activation on paper, it should be fine in practice.

So Shift has forskolin in it, and just about every study that I've seen runs that for 8-12 weeks. So I'd but ForsLean at the end of your cycle (or alternately put it 4 weeks after Shift and bridge the other supps. Just don't run Shift for 8 weeks then one bottle of Forslean, then save one bottle for later...4 weeks is too short).
Thanks so much for the input man! Just to clarify, my first month (January) I took Bloodshr3d stacked with Forslean and this month I'm in the process of taking Bloodshr3d with Shift. Is there a particular way you'd recommend I set up my stacks given the above info? I'm more than willing to scoop more Bloodshr3d and run it near the end of my cut for the last two months, just wasn't sure how I should structure my stacks as I'm not entirely knowledgeable on the synergy between products. But to clarify, I plan on cutting for 6 months

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Thanks so much for the input man! Just to clarify, my first month (January) I took Bloodshr3d stacked with Forslean and this month I'm in the process of taking Bloodshr3d with Shift. Is there a particular way you'd recommend I set up my stacks given the above info? I'm more than willing to scoop more Bloodshr3d and run it near the end of my cut for the last two months, just wasn't sure how I should structure my stacks as I'm not entirely knowledgeable on the synergy between products. But to clarify, I plan on cutting for 6 months
Your a2 receptors might take quite a hit if you run rauwolscine for 6 months straight.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your a2 receptors might take quite a hit if you run rauwolscine for 6 months straight.
Ideally you'd run 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off. And if you read my above post, I did suggest a short stim break in there. I just hate to see a full 8 weeks of cut with no stims, that sounds like hell.

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
Ideally you'd run 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off. And if you read my above post, I did suggest a short stim break in there. I just hate to see a full 8 weeks of cut with no stims, that sounds like hell.
Lol yeah no stims on a cut I'm pretty sure is a situation that came from hell itself. So in that case, since I've been running Bloodshr3d for going on 8 weeks, take this next month off from stims and stack Assass1nate with another non stim product?

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
I also forgot to mention that I have 2 tubs of tr1umph I was planning on running this cut as well to retain muscle fullness etc

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol yeah no stims on a cut I'm pretty sure is a situation that came from hell itself. So in that case, since I've been running Bloodshr3d for going on 8 weeks, take this next month off from stims and stack Assass1nate with another non stim product?
Sure, that sounds like a good plan. You can start Ignit3 after a month though, no need to wait two months (unless you want to).

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
Sure, that sounds like a good plan. You can start Ignit3 after a month though, no need to wait two months (unless you want to).
Sounds solid man thanks! Should I run tr1umph near the end with the heavier load of supps? To ensure muscle retention?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds solid man thanks! Should I run tr1umph near the end with the heavier load of supps? To ensure muscle retention?
There's not really a bad time to run Tr1umph. That's something you can run year round. So it's up to you...running it towards the end will give you some very beneficial compounds when you need it most, but earlier in a cut you have a few extra calories to play around with, and while 105kcal isn't a lot, if your calories get low enough, it makes a difference.

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
There's not really a bad time to run Tr1umph. That's something you can run year round. So it's up to you...running it towards the end will give you some very beneficial compounds when you need it most, but earlier in a cut you have a few extra calories to play around with, and while 105kcal isn't a lot, if your calories get low enough, it makes a difference.
Awesome thanks for the input! I'll report back with some specifics regarding how I'll outline my stack based on your advice, just for a final critique. Thanks so much again man

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 3.49.18 PM.png
here is the updated breakdown of what I plan to run in the future months. I included pre workout and post workout as well in case you guys think there would be better synergy with other products on the market. Obviously i'm willing to change stuff around, just thought this looked fairly decent given everyone's advice (thank you so much for that!!)

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That setup looks fine and should treat you well. If it were me, I might throw either Sup3r-Shred or Sup3r-7 into the last block just because that's when you'll be leanest and also when the cut gets the toughest, but totally personal preference. And feel free to use a stimmed pre (or even just caffeine tabs or coffee preworkout) during the middle block...maybe take a week or two stim-break if you want to resensitize yourself, but you don't need to go stim-free for two months. Keep us updated!

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
That setup looks fine and should treat you well. If it were me, I might throw either Sup3r-Shred or Sup3r-7 into the last block just because that's when you'll be leanest and also when the cut gets the toughest, but totally personal preference. And feel free to use a stimmed pre (or even just caffeine tabs or coffee preworkout) during the middle block...maybe take a week or two stim-break if you want to resensitize yourself, but you don't need to go stim-free for two months. Keep us updated!
Sounds solid to me! I actually have an extra bottle of both Sup3r shred and Sup3r 7 that I got as part of a buy two, get one deal on nutriverse! I'll take your advice and throw them into the last block with Ignit3 and Forslean. And I will most definitely keep y'all updated, thanks for all the help!

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
Almost same boat im in. Starting cutting cycle on Jan. Currently around 13% as well. Trying to get to 10 or single digits. Been a grind so far but determined to get there. Just started running oxymax xt and shift.
Good luck on your journey man.

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
Almost same boat im in. Starting cutting cycle on Jan. Currently around 13% as well. Trying to get to 10 or single digits. Been a grind so far but determined to get there. Just started running oxymax xt and shift.
Good luck on your journey man.
Thanks brotha, we gonna make it!

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
Right on. Around 13% has always been the lowest bf in all my cut cycles. Always been tough for me to go below that. Seems like my body holds that mark and fights to remain that way. It's been a grind so far. Lol. Bulking and cutting comes pretty easy for my body. Its just that 10% range that I have trouble with. More discipline with my diet / training this time. And hopefully with a little help with these supps I can finally break that plateau. Will report back to AM.

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
Right on. Around 13% has always been the lowest bf in all my cut cycles. Always been tough for me to go below that. Seems like my body holds that mark and fights to remain that way. It's been a grind so far. Lol. Bulking and cutting comes pretty easy for my body. Its just that 10% range that I have trouble with. More discipline with my diet / training this time. And hopefully with a little help with these supps I can finally break that plateau. Will report back to AM.
Keep me in the loop man, I'm the same way unfortunately!