Stacking 7 keto and reduce XT

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you stack 7 keto DHEA with reduce XT? My cut isn’t going to plan and I’d like to get it back on track

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't see any big issues with stacking those two together. I'd wait for others to chime in as well to see what they say.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Can you stack 7 keto DHEA with reduce XT? My cut isn’t going to plan and I’d like to get it back on track
I don't see why not, just be aware that you can crash your cortisol too much.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There is no issue that I can see. I will say unless dosing higher 7-keto oral is not going to do much.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't see why not, just be aware that you can crash your cortisol too much.
Agree, I did the mistake and stacked 7-Keto with Arimestane.
Lethargy, brain fog and joint pain big time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
probably dosed arimistane too high, I have to be careful even at 25mg daily-absolutely kills my joints any higher than that.

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
I love 7 keto and have takn large doses of 400mg. I also have always stack forskolin w it. Big bump in sex drive as well.

herosjourney

Awards
This. I think people tend to be a bit too enthusiastic about reducing cortisol. Low cortisol: Bad workouts, fatigue, low sex drive, brain fog etc. Of course if your cortisol is super high during a dieting phase or otherwise rough time in life it can help, though there is probably a huge variance in when and how a negative feedback loop kicks in. I've had multiple occasions when I ran Lean Xtreme for a month or so and had a month of pretty bad workouts: Despite taking a preworkout, no kicks and pretty mediocre mood overall. Stopped the Lean Xtreme and within two days music started sounding awesome, high sex drive and high energy workouts.

Everyone should at least once experiment with taking a dose of hydrocortisone (a drug precursor to cortisol) and notice instant boost in mood, capability to handle stress, push serious weight and get **** done. Just don't make it a habit! :hammer: