stacker?

offsides25

Awards
Does anyone know any like research companies or something lol that still sell stacker 2 with the ephedrine since they dont sell it in stores anymore?

I know source asking isnt allowed but it just got banned like how short ago, i doubt the DEA is gonna start an investigation for me asking this...

drei

Awards
Does anyone know any like research companies or something lol that still sell stacker 2 with the ephedrine since they dont sell it in stores anymore?

I know source asking isnt allowed but it just got banned like how short ago, i doubt the DEA is gonna start an investigation for me asking this...
All products containing ephedra are banned in the US. This means that you will not get a brand name product such Stacker 2 with Ephedra. You may be able to find ephedra but not Stacker 2 containing ephedra. Also you are asking for sources to an illegal substance no matter when the ban went into place.

offsides25

Awards
yeah but i know people have stocked up on them, and im sure alot of places didnt sell out of them, so they want to get rid of them. Its not like they all just disapeared starting april 1st or whatever lol... thanks anyways though.

What is it scheduled as by the way?

smike319

Awards

I have a bottle of stacker 3, and a small sample bottle of stacker 4 that I'll let go for a reasonable price.
If your interested, just PM me.

propho

Awards
  • Established
why don't you just get the ephedrine hcl?? it's not banned because it has guaffenesin in it so they deem it for coughs/colds.. but it works just as good!

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
I thought that ephedrine hcl was banned too?

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

If you want I can get you stacker 2 in the 20 count bottle. Its a little pricey but it is the stacker 2 from NVE that you were asking about. It has ephedra, caffeine, and a TRI-GUGGLYPTOID3 COMPLEX.....which is 25 mg of green tea, guggulsterone, and gymnema and it has white willow bark.