Stack with OxyMax

Tboy47

Awards
Hi last summer I stacked oxymax with shift and got down to 8% bodyfat

My bulk is about over and I’m about to start cutting again and love the stack I did last summer but they do not carry PES shift anymore so I have no idea what to do and if I should take oxymax stand alone or what to stack with it or a whole new fat burner all together ???

Tboy47

Awards
Should I try Radiate+ ??? I love strong fat burners and want to see what’s under this bulk !!!! I also can’t do ephendrine because I had bad side effects but no side effects with any other fat burner just ephendrine

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi last summer I stacked oxymax with shift and got down to 8% bodyfat

My bulk is about over and I’m about to start cutting again and love the stack I did last summer but they do not carry PES shift anymore so I have no idea what to do and if I should take oxymax stand alone or what to stack with it or a whole new fat burner all together ???
If you liked Shift you could grab bulk forskolin or PEScience Forskolin+ (contains the forskolin and hemerocallis fulva that was in shift) and add something like Paroslim (Aframomum Melegueta that was one of the big ingredients in shift as well) to get a similar combo.

Tack that into Oxymax or a comparable stimulant product and you would have a solid fat loss stack.

Tboy47

Awards
I’m just gonna order radiate it looks really good from what I’m reading

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Should I try Radiate+ ??? I love strong fat burners and want to see what’s under this bulk !!!! I also can’t do ephendrine because I had bad side effects but no side effects with any other fat burner just ephendrine
If you like strong fat burners another good one to look into is alpha lean 7...

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you’re looking for stims then radiate fine. But it’s underdosed in other categories

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Purge Sports Riptx

Or Purge Sports ThermX for stim free

Tboy47

Awards
Are you looking for a single standalone fat burner or something to stack with OxyMax?
Stand alone similar to oxymax and shift or whatever is one of the best fat burners around right now I love trying new products that’s why radiate sounded interesting

Tboy47

Awards
Something similar to OG norcodrene

I love a nice appetite suppression