Stack with Oxymax and Shift

Tboy47

Awards
Hi will someone please help me out I’ve used this stack multiple times with great results

One of each in the morning faster and one of each in the afternoon fasted

I was wondering is there any way I could add more Yohime HCL with this stack and if so how much and how should I dose

I know I should take about 15 MG of HCL a day but how much would I need with the Oxymax already having some yohimbe In it ?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both OxyMax and Shift are stimulant based products, so adding more yohimbine can cause issues. I cannot say to do this, but if you want to add more, .2mg/kg is standard.

Dosages of 0.2mg/kg bodyweight have been successfully used to increase fat burning without significant implications on cardiovascular parameters like heart rate and blood pressure. This results in a dosage of:

14 mg for a 150lb person

18 mg for a 200lb person

22 mg for a 250lb person

Tboy47

Awards
Yes but why would I add 15 MG of yohimbe if there is already some yohimbine in the Oxymax ??? That’s what I’m confused about

Should I add 6 ? Or 9 ?

Tboy47

Awards
So how does that compare to 15 MG of HCL that is my question lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally, I am not a fan of stacking stimulants. I prefer to add forskolin to OxyMax and run the f95 for 12 weeks and the OxyMax for 8.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
2 mg of alpha Y = how many MGs of HCL
There's no direct correlation to strength of the dose between the two. As a general rule, alpha-y is typically 2x as strong as y-hcl. Most people will recommend using half doses of alpha-y, but again this isn't a written rule.

To answer your original question, I don't think it would be wise to add in additional yohimbine while stacking these products. The studies and recommendations on yohimbine doses are not factoring in other stimulants, and both of these products contain other stimulants. Oxymax alone is providing you with Eria Jarensis and N-phenethyldimethylamine (a stimulant that is often compared to DMAA)... plus Shift.

More is not always better. If you absolutely wanted to add in more I would go with the smallest yohimbine dose possible and be mindful of your heart rate and blood pressure.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I often add yohimbine hcl to stim based fat burners but I'm in the uk and alpha y is always removed from our supplements so not sure about mixing the two. On its own I have taken up to 20mg but I find when combined with other stims there is some kind of synergistic effect and I can feel the effects of 10mg.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would agree with John.patterson on this one. More isn’t always better so I would say don’t add in the extra yohimbine if it were me.

2Burnt

Awards
There's no direct correlation to strength of the dose between the two. As a general rule, alpha-y is typically 2x as strong as y-hcl. Most people will recommend using half doses of alpha-y, but again this isn't a written rule.

To answer your original question, I don't think it would be wise to add in additional yohimbine while stacking these products. The studies and recommendations on yohimbine doses are not factoring in other stimulants, and both of these products contain other stimulants. Oxymax alone is providing you with Eria Jarensis and N-phenethyldimethylamine (a stimulant that is often compared to DMAA)... plus Shift.

More is not always better. If you absolutely wanted to add in more I would go with the smallest yohimbine dose possible and be mindful of your heart rate and blood pressure.
I would agree with John.patterson on this one. More isn’t always better so I would say don’t add in the extra yohimbine if it were me.
Solid advice

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both OxyMax and Shift are stimulant based products, so adding more yohimbine can cause issues. I cannot say to do this, but if you want to add more, .2mg/kg is standard.

Dosages of 0.2mg/kg bodyweight have been successfully used to increase fat burning without significant implications on cardiovascular parameters like heart rate and blood pressure. This results in a dosage of:

14 mg for a 150lb person

18 mg for a 200lb person

22 mg for a 250lb person
Shift actually isn’t considered a stim product. It contains citrus aurantium (synephrine), which has a very very mild stim effect and most can even dose shift prior to bed with no issues.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shift actually isn’t considered a stim product. It contains citrus aurantium (synephrine), which has a very very mild stim effect and most can even dose shift prior to bed with no issues.
I get that, but just to cover myself, I would not suggest someone using 3+ stimulants, mild or not, at once.

Tboy47

Awards
I’m still doing it

One Oxymax + Shift + 3 MG Y HCL morning and night