Stack question: Stano-Plex 300, Dermacrine and Virtus.

Jmann11094

Awards
Thinking of running this stack.
2 capsules of Stano-Plex
4 pumps dermacrine
1/2 ml of virtus
Should I add in Sustain Alpha or keep as is?
💪🏼 Post quarantine stack hoping to get back on it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would either choose to add in sustain now, or use as pct-if it were me I would save sustain for pct...drop the virtus, save for after pct.

running virtus with stano-plex would be overboard, imo...remember stano converts to dht, which is a natural ai, and does not convert to estrogen

Jmann11094

Awards
Thinking of running this stack.
2 capsules of Stano-Plex
4 pumps dermacrine
1/2 ml of virtus
Should I add in Sustain Alpha or keep as is?
💪🏼 Post quarantine stack hoping to get back on it.
Ok so
Stano, Dermacrine and Sustain stack
Then PCT use Virtus? Just making sure I got your info correct. How much of Sustain should I use daily?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok so
Stano, Dermacrine and Sustain stack
Then PCT use Virtus? Just making sure I got your info correct. How much of Sustain should I use daily?
4-5 pumps of sustain...are you going to run a serm in pct or go with otc?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm with T, use the sustain as a mild PCT for the Dermacrine and Stano. Save the Virtus for another time :)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, as a note, remember that dermacrine aslo has 7,8 benzoflavone...it's also an AI ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Jmann11094

Awards
Will do. I’ll save Virtus for another time. Use Sustain as PCT and yeah I’m going OCT running Stano for 6 weeks to avoid shutdown or suppression. I can always buy a Serm to have on hand if it’s needed, is OCT good enough?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Will do. I’ll save Virtus for another time. Use Sustain as PCT and yeah I’m going OCT running Stano for 6 weeks to avoid shutdown or suppression. I can always buy a Serm to have on hand if it’s needed, is OCT good enough?
at 2 caps a day of stano otc should be good, you might want to add in some b-AET it is also a great add on to pct.

btw-always good to have a serm on hand, cycles can vary from person to person-what I might think of as a light cycle might be crazy good for you depending on how fresh your receptors are, plus many other variables..

Jmann11094

Awards
at 2 caps a day of stano otc should be good, you might want to add in some b-AET it is also a great add on to pct.

btw-always good to have a serm on hand, cycles can vary from person to person-what I might think of as a light cycle might be crazy good for you depending on how fresh your receptors are, plus many other variables..
Good idea. I have about 2 weeks worth of Clomid on hand just in case something comes up and I can get the full 4 weeks at moments notice but I try not to use it unless it’s absolutely needed. It’ll be my first time running Stano so it should be interesting. Appreciate all the info! 💪🏼👊🏼

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good idea. I have about 2 weeks worth of Clomid on hand just in case something comes up and I can get the full 4 weeks at moments notice but I try not to use it unless it’s absolutely needed. It’ll be my first time running Stano so it should be interesting. Appreciate all the info! 💪🏼👊🏼
good luck-hope you make lots of gainz!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Iconic Formulations staff always quick to respond to questions.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have about 2 weeks worth of Clomid on hand just in case something comes up and I can get the full 4 weeks at moments notice
That's good. Always good to have a serm handy if needed.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good idea. I have about 2 weeks worth of Clomid on hand just in case something comes up and I can get the full 4 weeks at moments notice but I try not to use it unless it’s absolutely needed. It’ll be my first time running Stano so it should be interesting. Appreciate all the info!
Where you able to get clomid so fast.