Stack ostarine/s4 for body recomp

troymclure

Awards
Hi guys sorry for my bad english. I have to lose about 20 kg im 110kg x 187 cm.
The stack is made as follows:
6 weeks ostarine OL 15gr a day
6 weeks S4 25 gr a day

I can't upgrade the s4 because of the vision side effects at 50gr a day after 3 weeks i couldnt see nothing during night.

Pct made with Super Pct OL, Rebirth and Daa. No serm. Arimacare pro on hand.
The dosage is correct? Any advice? Thanks

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good. I just finished a run like this but I had GW with it as well and I ran it 8 weeks instead of 6

troymclure

Awards
I also have a fat loss complex with cardarine yohimibine t2 and other things to use during pct to give me more energy. Any sides?

ER783

Awards
Up the osta to 25mg you wont notice anything fantastic with 15mg
Add in cardarine at 20mg during cycle
If youre able too take s4 early in the morning at 25mg and then noon at 25mg i bet it will cut down vision sides if its far enough out from night time.
PCT looks good!

Good luck

ER783

Awards
Also run this for 8 weeks 6 is too short for a sarm cycle

troymclure

Awards
Thanks for the advices guys! Unfortunately I can't get a serm in my country they are hard to buy. I will run the cycle only 6 weeks and low dosage to limit the suppression!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you can run your ost at 25, s4 25 in the am 25 early afternoon and throw in GW at 20. Run it for 8 weeks, on a 5 on/2 off rate. And you should avoid any sides. I know i did

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the advices guys! Unfortunately I can't get a serm in my country they are hard to buy. I will run the cycle only 6 weeks and low dosage to limit the suppression!
No SERM, no cycle.

At least get blood work pre cycle, during cycle, and post cycle to make sure you recover.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
You haven't looked hard enough

APC80

APC80

Awards
Take the S4 5 days on 2 off and the vision sides should be minimal. 25g a day isn't gonna do much. Don't worry too much about a SERM you'll recover fine with rebirth and super PCT, a SERM is overkill with a short SARM cycle.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Better overkill than not know.... what doesn't hurt you or me, might f him up

troymclure

Awards
I have done an s4 cycle at 50 mg a day for 4 weeks. I have to stop it because of the night vision problem. Also with 5 day on 2 off. No pct needed. So I have decided to down s4 to minimum dose and add 15 or 20 mg ostarine.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Take the S4 5 days on 2 off and the vision sides should be minimal. 25g a day isn't gonna do much. Don't worry too much about a SERM you'll recover fine with rebirth and super PCT, a SERM is overkill with a short SARM cycle.
Have you used S4 before? How was it? I’m the UK to but more scared of S4 than than anything else

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you can run your ost at 25, s4 25 in the am 25 early afternoon and throw in GW at 20. Run it for 8 weeks, on a 5 on/2 off rate. And you should avoid any sides. I know i did
Did you do 5 on two off for both the osta and s4 or just the osta?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Up the osta to 25mg you wont notice anything fantastic with 15mg
Add in cardarine at 20mg during cycle
If youre able too take s4 early in the morning at 25mg and then noon at 25mg i bet it will cut down vision sides if its far enough out from night time.
PCT looks good!

Have you tried this with S4 to avoid sides? What about all pre workout early morning? Any advice as scared to try due to sides.
How much did you run bro?

Good luck
So running the S4 earlier in day mitigates the sides? And you applied the 5 on 2 off?
What dosage did you run bro?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Guys if you’re going to do s4 just accept the vision sides lol it’s not really that bad don’t go straight on the 5 2 protocol ppl who do it are on very high doses of s4 and vision side is out of control