Stack Missing anything?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Hi All,

Just wondering if my stack is missing anything or looks good to go? Not really bulking/cutting just slowly gaining weight/strength.

BLR Follidrone 2.0
Olympus Labs Or1gin
Olympus Labs Tr1umph
Olympus Labs Endur3+
Animal Pak Vitamins (powder form)
ON Fish Oil

Everything is pretty much taken daily, 365 days a year

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi All,

Just wondering if my stack is missing anything or looks good to go? Not really bulking/cutting just slowly gaining weight/strength.

BLR Follidrone 2.0
Olympus Labs Or1gin
Olympus Labs Tr1umph
Olympus Labs Endur3+
ON Fish Oil

Are you running FD2 now?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you are doing a slow recomp. Very hard to do because results will be slow to see. Diet and training must be on point or you can get into a plateau very easily. I suggest cutting or bulking. But if you really do want to recomp, there are a few different stacks that you can take that go along with some of the products you mentioned above.

AlphaMax XT - this will help you with body composition. The addition of forskolin 95 for 8-12 weeks will really help you keep unwanted fat off of you while gaining muscle slowly.

MassMax XT - this will increase you appetite. Tons of logs both sponsored and unsponsored have shown the same results. Pure weight gain.

Anabeta Elite - similar results to AlphaMax XT but, for me, I see strength gain with minimal body comp improvement. Also contains forskolin 95.

These 3 can also be stacked with ArA (dosed on training days only).

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
A magnesium supplement if you aren't getting enough from diet since Animal Pak uses the oxide form.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
So you are doing a slow recomp. Very hard to do because results will be slow to see. Diet and training must be on point or you can get into a plateau very easily. I suggest cutting or bulking. But if you really do want to recomp, there are a few different stacks that you can take that go along with some of the products you mentioned above.

AlphaMax XT - this will help you with body composition. The addition of forskolin 95 for 8-12 weeks will really help you keep unwanted fat off of you while gaining muscle slowly.

MassMax XT - this will increase you appetite. Tons of logs both sponsored and unsponsored have shown the same results. Pure weight gain.

Anabeta Elite - similar results to AlphaMax XT but, for me, I see strength gain with minimal body comp improvement. Also contains forskolin 95.

These 3 can also be stacked with ArA (dosed on training days only).
Thanks for the suggestions. Isn't origin mainly appetite , so wouldnt adding in MassMax be a waste of $$$?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestions. Isn't origin mainly appetite , so wouldnt adding in MassMax be a waste of $$$?
I've never used origin before so I can comment on what benefits I have seen from it. Like I said, the supplements I mentioned may not go with your above stack, but would be used as a 4-8 week stack to take a break on what you're already using. Just a suggestion. I've used the other products you have mentioned though. Nice list :)

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir, been running it all year, love it for the overall health benefits, 3 caps a day year round
I'm hopping on FD2 next week.
What kind of strength/size/body comp gains are you noticing from it?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm running FD2 right now and really like it for recovery and can tell it's helping me lean out. I'm at the end of my first bottle and about to start my second.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running FD2 right now and really like it for recovery and can tell it's helping me lean out. I'm at the end of my first bottle and about to start my second.
Any noticable strength or size increases

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi All,

BLR Follidrone 2.0
Olympus Labs Or1gin
Olympus Labs Tr1umph
Olympus Labs Endur3+
ON Fish Oil

This one helluva staple stack of great natty supps. I'd say you're pretty well covered. A break here and there might be beneficial, such as cycling off FD2 or Origin for a month or two. They could be cycled off at different times. No real detrimental reasons to cycle off tho.