stack for CrossFit strength gains

cjm89

Awards
Hey all

Been a while since I’ve been on here but I’ll cut tk the chase.

Following RP diet (app) looking to run a stack to improve strength and performance (including aerobic capacity.

Was looking at Recomp by SNS combined with my pre workout. I am taking the usual creatine and BCAA/Gatorade (infra) but need a little boost.

Any suggestions on a stack to help improve strength, nutrient partitioning (better use of glucose) and anything to improve/boost aerobic capacity.

TIA

Chris

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stacking Cordygen V02 Ultra (cordyceps), Epi-plex (epicatechin), and Senactiv is the best stack you can do for your purposes IMO

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I second the vote for Epi-Plex and id add Beta-Alanine as well.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Difference between peak 02 and cordygen ultra?
Peak02, on paper at least, should be better. However, i’ve tried both and Cordygen ultra works better for me personally. Ive blind tested them (had my fiance put the pills in my mouth without me seeing them), and noted my times on my metcon, and every time VO2 ultra gave me better results

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What pre-workout do you use? It may already cover some of these.

Single Ingredients (not in any particular order):
TMG/Betaine

PeakO2

Nitrates

Ornithine

Beta Alanine

Citrulline

Formula:
CEL Anabolic Effect

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Peak02, on paper at least, should be better. However, i’ve tried both and Cordygen ultra works better for me personally. Ive blind tested them (had my fiance put the pills in my mouth without me seeing them), and noted my times on my metcon, and every time VO2 ultra gave me better results
Have you compared it to ND cordyceps 10:1 extract? That is my go to for endurance when using cordyceps.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would suggest Apex Triton, ND cordyceps 10:1 extract and Follidrone. I usually will just use 1-2 of these together, but when I have combined them it is on a different level.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would suggest Apex Triton, ND cordyceps 10:1 extract and Follidrone. I usually will just use 1-2 of these together, but when I have combined them it is on a different level.
* if I could only just one for this purpose it would be the Apex Triton.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would put Cardarine aka GW-501516 up against any compound for a crossfitter.

I have about a half dozen Crossfitters in the past few years and I assure you at 20mgs ED this will absolutely change your numbers in a massive way and fast.

We have it at MA Labs and are a sponsor here. Use code "WES15" at checkout for discount

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you compared it to ND cordyceps 10:1 extract? That is my go to for endurance when using cordyceps.
Yes I have. Was using that before switching to V02 ultra. V02 ultra still wins but again, this is just my personal experience

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll vouch for mst cordygen too. been using it a few years now. and yes I know it's 70% polysaccharides but it works better than peak02 for me.

looks like they also have a cordygen powder now which is mixed with a little carbs

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
for endurance: cordyceps + beet root extract is amazing. this is will carryover to chippers, metcon, etc (high rep workouts)

for strength: high creatine dosing has been the only thing that worked for me outside of androgenic PEDs.

Currently trying out black ginger extract and I am definitely noticing more reps on my workouts that are mostly crossfit style.