Stack DMZ2 Alpha-1, Stren and Dtrest?

procore

Awards
Hi have anyone tried this? Please comments
Is it to much to add Tren in the cycle?

This will be my third cycle (1#DMZ2 and STren 2# Superdrol, Maxlmg and DermalTrest)

(BSL)DMZ2.0 :2/2/2/2/2
(BSL)Alpha-1 :2/2/2/2/2
(BSL) Stren :4/5/6/6/6
(OL) DTrest :50/50/50/50/50

I will use cycle support AR1MACARE PRO + extra TUDCA
PCT: Clomid and nolvadex and SUP3R PCT
And I have some AI in case (letro and Arimidex) and also Caber if needed.

One more question, Iam just now on my fourth week of Invitro Labs SARM Quad Ultimate Stack(LGD, MK and S4) (1 capsule per day) should I stop for three week pct or bridge direct into to above cycle?

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Sign up for a new liver now. Other than that the gains will be great from those compounds. Bridge it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That is the dumbest stack I've ever seen. Why would you throw all that together at once?! Your organs WILL fail. There is no support to combat stupidity ha.

And dear god the thought of not pcting between those cycles or just as bad doing a 3 week one... Bro, you're in trouble.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I would PCT before beginning that stack of yours lol...

Pick either Super DMZ 2.0 or Alpha 1... running both would be counter-productive. Also, Trenabol is pointless at 4 weeks.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
I ran alpha at 20mg and msten at 20mg your not gonna make it too far popping orals like tic tacs. If u wanna run sarms and ph's then plan it out correctly run the orals as a kicker or finisher with 8 weeks of a sarm. Use a max of 2 caps a day on the ph's wether it's 2 alpha, 2 SDMZ or 1 and 1

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hi have anyone tried this? Please comments
Is it to much to add Tren in the cycle?

This will be my third cycle (1#DMZ2 and STren 2# Superdrol, Maxlmg and DermalTrest)

(BSL)DMZ2.0 :2/2/2/2/2
(BSL)Alpha-1 :2/2/2/2/2
(BSL) Stren :4/5/6/6/6
(OL) DTrest :50/50/50/50/50

I will use cycle support AR1MACARE PRO + extra TUDCA
PCT: Clomid and nolvadex and SUP3R PCT
And I have some AI in case (letro and Arimidex) and also Caber if needed.

One more question, Iam just now on my fourth week of Invitro Labs SARM Quad Ultimate Stack(LGD, MK and S4) (1 capsule per day) should I stop for three week pct or bridge direct into to above cycle?
Pct from your current cycle .

Dmz dtrest is one cycle then pct
Alpha 1 tren is one cycle then pct
Make sure you take adequate time off .
Time on plus time in pct equals time off .
I was once like you , but by the grace of god ... i made a post just like yours . It might have saved my life .
Pm me if u have any questions!

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Pct from your current cycle .

Dmz dtrest is one cycle then pct
Alpha 1 tren is one cycle then pct
Make sure you take adequate time off .
Time on plus time in pct equals time off .
I was once like you , but by the grace of god ... i made a post just like yours . It might have saved my life .
Pm me if u have any questions!
Lol curious to see what that post was.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Lol curious to see what that post was.
Ill reiterate it ...
My name is hulk , im new here . I have 2 bottles a1m by bsl and 2 bottles sdmz2 i want to stack these for 8 weeks then bridge into a 12 week sdrol msten run .

Let the fires flames burn my hair off my ass. Boy did i get flamed so hard lol . I knew it was not possible just being a knucklehead back then to get everyone riled up !!!!

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Ill reiterate it ...
My name is hulk , im new here . I have 2 bottles a1m by bsl and 2 bottles sdmz2 i want to stack these for 8 weeks then bridge into a 12 week sdrol msten run .

Let the fires flames burn my hair off my ass. Boy did i get flamed so hard lol . I knew it was not possible just being a knucklehead back then to get everyone riled up !!!!
Ayy lmao I'm actually going to try and find that thread now.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
People running cycles like this is the epitome of why pro hormones get banned in the first place.. Be smart bro, these are exogenous hormones not bcaas and creatine..

procore

Awards
Ok

Stack DMZ2 and Alpha1 is 20mg more of Alpha-1 then DMZ3. so 20 mg more Alpha-1 per day is equal to destroyed liver?

So if I only take one capsule per day (split) it would look like this

DMZ3.0: 2/2/2/2
Dtrest : 50/50/50/50 (testbase)

Is it still to much to add Stren? My research tell me that Stren is not harsh to liver. Last time I did Stren at 6 caps per day, the sides I had was higher BP and night sweats.

And if every thing feels good week 4 I will try one or two more weeks.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok

Stack DMZ2 and Alpha1 is 20mg more of Alpha-1 then DMZ3. So if I only take one capsule per day (split) it would look like this

DMZ3.0: 2/2/2/2
Dtrest : 50/50/50/50

And if every thing feels good week 4 I will try one or two more weeks.
If you still feel good at the end of 4 weeks then you could possibly extend your cycle with just the trest. Definitely do not run sdmz3 for more than 4 weeks. Has anyone discussed estrogen sides from trest with you? Do you have an ai like exemestane on hand?

procore

Awards
Has anyone discussed estrogen sides from trest with you? Do you have an ai like exemestane on hand?
Yes, this would be my second run with Dtrest at 50mg/day. Last time I hade no issue with estrogen sides. Only AI I used during cycle and pct was Arimistane. I will do the same this cycle and in case if needed I have Anastrozole/Adex/Arimidex and Letrozole.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yes, this would be my second run with Dtrest at 50mg/day. Last time I hade no issue with estrogen sides. Only AI I used during cycle and pct was Arimistane. I will do the same this cycle and in case if needed I have Anastrozole/Adex/Arimidex and Letrozole.
You can also do a log of your cycle it will make it easier for you to get advice and questions will get answered faster. If you have any questions just ask .

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need not go higher than 25mg of dermatrest if your using it as a base. 50mg in and of itself is a cycle. Are you from the US?. What is your age?. When is the last time you had blood-work(a CMP)?. How long has it been since your last cycle?. From the time you ended PCT....Height and weight?.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pct was armistane and....?