Unanswered Stack Advice / Suggestions Needed for Return from Injury

bubble boy

Awards
I am about 5 weeks into a 12 week Elbow Surgery recovery. I have started back with cardio,
Seated Calves, Lag extensions and abs......about all I can do with one arm in a brace and not able to bend yet. At 55 I'm not able to hold muscle mass well without heavy free weights so I'm trying to plan my supplements and stocking up as I see sales. So far I have:
1 Follidrone
1 Viron
1 Vector
2 Anabolic Effect
2 M test
Assuming I will start once I can start lifting even light, would you suggest taking..
AE run both bottles along with either Viron or M test
a few weeks off
Run 2 bottles of Vector, 2 follidrone and M test or Viron
Thoughts?, suggestions, additional supps?
I just need to stay away from something that will make my joints hurt.
Prior to the injury I was about 220 but probably 15-18% BF
With my cardio I'm leaning out but losing muscle mass. Double jeopardy with cardio and no weights.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are about the same age. injuries suck.
When I was in these situations over the years I would just eat right at this moment since you have no use of one arm.
and do what you can. once you get where you have movement in your arm I would suggest.
Follidrone, Viron & Letrone stack.

Folli is year round for me. and I love to stack it with Virion and Letrone every other 8 weeks.
There are some reps that have discount codes in the signatures. Sometimes Strong Supp will run specials on BLR stuff.
If you can't find one let me know and I can check.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would also add in a good joint formula and some CBD for pain and inflammation. I find I do better when using them as I just had surgery. I will be running some PH when I come back to the gym. Shoot me a dm for some good companies if you need.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would also add in a good joint formula and some CBD for pain and inflammation. I find I do better when using them as I just had surgery. I will be running some PH when I come back to the gym. Shoot me a dm for some good companies if you need.

bubble boy

Awards
I have been watching my diet a little closer. Now that staples are out and I'm healing I have been back to doing cardio, some seated calves, abs, and I can even do some hack squats...light but it's something. I will look into Letrone,
I have never taken that. I will also pick up another Follidrone and Viron since I only have one of each right now.
Not against adding a PH but that is new territory for me so I know nothing about it.
Thanks everyone for your input.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have been watching my diet a little closer. Now that staples are out and I'm healing I have been back to doing cardio, some seated calves, abs, and I can even do some hack squats...light but it's something. I will look into Letrone,
I have never taken that. I will also pick up another Follidrone and Viron since I only have one of each right now.
Not against adding a PH but that is new territory for me so I know nothing about it.
Thanks everyone for your input.
Good choice. I think staying with natty products and tuning in diet and training will be the best option.