Stack addition

mark3721

mark3721

Awards
So I wanted to ask what would be a great stack addition to go along with test cyp. Looking to increase muscle mass quicker than usual. One of the products that was suggested in another post was Nano 1T. Any suggestions would be great. Some previous cycles that I have completed were with 1AD, Epi, SD. Thanks in advance.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Any oral will be fine. You looking to go legal route or..?

mark3721

mark3721

Awards
So I already have a prescription for test, so I was looking for something to add to it. I have looked at some products, but do not know much about them like M-Sten and Methyl 1-AD. Just not sure I really want to try and find Nolva or Clomid.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
If you're on trt you won't need to PCT.... nolva and clomid are super easy to find by the way just type in research chemical nolva into google and look for somewhere with good reviews, I'd go with epistane or trenevar if you haven't use an oral before. M-stem/ sdrol/M1ad are all harsh on your liver and will make you feel like **** unless you prepare properly

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
So I already have a prescription for test, so I was looking for something to add to it. I have looked at some products, but do not know much about them like M-Sten and Methyl 1-AD. Just not sure I really want to try and find Nolva or Clomid.
You didn't say how much cyp you are prescribed? If its under 200mg week you might want more test to start 300/week is good. If you don't have ugl source check some of the threads talking about overseas PH's that still offer the greats.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
If you have a prescription for TRT test then you will never again need nolva or clomid. I'd pick one oral or one other injectable (maybe EQ) to add

mark3721

mark3721

Awards
I am prescribed the 200mg a week, but I have enough extra where I could go up to 300 mg a week if needed, for at least during the stack. I have taken epistane before, but did not get the greatest results like I did with 1AD or SD. Have any of you heard much about Nano 1T. All my other cycles were way before getting prescribed test, so you all are saying that I would not really need any post cycle supplements like Noles.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I am prescribed the 200mg a week, but I have enough extra where I could go up to 300 mg a week if needed, for at least during the stack. I have taken epistane before, but did not get the greatest results like I did with 1AD or SD. Have any of you heard much about Nano 1T. All my other cycles were way before getting prescribed test, so you all are saying that I would not really need any post cycle supplements like Noles.
I think this is your first IM cycle? I would run 300mg/week for 14 weeks with a frontload of 340mg on first pin only then continue at 150mg/mon & 150mg/Thurs. You will need a true AI like aromasin or arimadex. I prefer to run a mild AI ed and dose aromasin night of pin and once over the weekend. If you like that Idea get a all-in-1 cycle support like Ar1macare Pro or CEL cycle support. This will cover your liver+,lipid+,BP/heart+ and I always have lots of vite C for lethargy. You will also need a full 4-6 week PCT the plain jane is clomid 50/50/25/25 and your AI will take as needed. I would add a Natty T booster like CEL M-Test cuz the easier PCT will go the better you will keep your gains and feel ok about another cycle.

mark3721

mark3721

Awards
So what would be the best PH to use. I have been away from doing cycles for a while, and not sure what is the best for great gains that are really noticeable and the quickest.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
So what would be the best PH to use. I have been away from doing cycles for a while, and not sure what is the best for great gains that are really noticeable and the quickest.
Just stick with the test. You will have great gains with proper diet and training. If you want to buy something just to save for later buy some TRUE epistane to possibly finish your last 4 weeks with. Your frontloading quite a bit of test and many have made great gainz with half the dose your taking. If you want gains focus on your meals and ancillaries to keep the machine working tip top. for every 100 you spend on gear you spend 400 on AI,PCT,cycle support ect.

mark3721

mark3721

Awards
The reason I was asking about something to stack with it, is because I was wanting to order something this week, so I could start it the following week and do a four week cycle, before I go out of town for a few weeks. So I wanted to get the best and most results within that four weeks.