SSN EpiTren

maxmuscle23

Awards
I bought SSN EpiTren (ET) awhile back and am just thinking about using it. The dosing per cap is 10mg Epi, 25mg trenavar (Converts to Trenbolone not Dienolone) I want to take 3 caps a day, so 30mg Epi and 75mg Trenavar. Is that to high of dose for a first time tren user? What do you guys think about 20mg of Epi and 50mg of Tren? My cool is to recoup, goal is to lose fat and maintain muscle and build strength, not necessarily build muscle but thats always nice:) What do you guys think? Id like to run it for 6 weeks so if that changes your opinion. But I have a proper PCT(Nolvadex, Erase, and a Test booster after I'm all done with PCT) Also what kind of on cycle support would be the best? Especially for joints and blood pressure? Thanks guys.

maxmuscle23

Awards
Also I have half a bottle of Epi2a3a but it is a different compound as SSN Epi is the compound from Havoc. Could I do two caps of Epi Tren a day and 1 cap of the Epi 2a3a to get 30mg of eli and 50mg Tren? I don't know how that works since they are different but basically the same.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
You could do that - although 50mg Trenavar is pretty weak. You won't feel anything all that great until 75-90mg ED

maxmuscle23

Awards
Thanks. I might do something like 20epi/20epi 50tren/20epi 50 tren/ 30epi 75tren/ 30epi 75tren/40epi 75tren Does this look good? Also is Inhibit P during cycle all I need to keep the prolactin sides at bay? Also has anyone used an SSN Products before?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could do that - although 50mg Trenavar is pretty weak. You won't feel anything all that great until 75-90mg ED
^^I agree. Jump on 3 caps and potentially bump to 4

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks. I might do something like 20epi/20epi 50tren/20epi 50 tren/ 30epi 75tren/ 30epi 75tren/40epi 75tren Does this look good? Also is Inhibit P during cycle all I need to keep the prolactin sides at bay? Also has anyone used an SSN Products before?
I would do the 20-50/30-75 and then assess and possibly bump once more... then taper down the last week a bit.

Inhibit-p should be plenty to keep any prolactin sides at bay. Just make sure you have a good ai for PCT (erase is ok to start but I would DEFINITELY have adex or asin on hand and more than likely would just use that). I would also HIGHLY recommend some cortisol control (ReduceXT is pretty much the standard) as well as continued prolactin control for PCT.

I ran IM tren and it was the nastiest PCT of my life. If I did it again I would be stacking everyhting I have to ensure that I dont feel like I did during that 6-8 weeks...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The Solution Nutrition / Health 1
Rad83 Anabolics 13
GQdaLEGEND Supplement Auction 1
Anabolics 30
beastmode1981 Supplements 1