SSJ4GOD’s Unsponsored OL AlphaBulk Log

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alright guys. Putting everything aside, I want to see what this is all about. I believe OL to be a well intentioned company and I am super curious about this main ingredient. I’m dropping a picture of my receipt as proof I purchased this (ignore the suppress c and inhibit-p as those are not for this cycle. Will this product live up to the hype? We will find out. I’m going to be brutally transparent about everything from aftertaste, effects, and side effects. I was already pretty honest in their intro thread that I am not a big fan of the packaging but that’s just packaging lol.

I purchased 1 bottle of Alpha Bulk. This is a 30 day supply. I believe most people will run 30-60 day cycles of it so I wanted to do a 30 day to see what it can really do in a short period of time. I have used all ingredients in this product before (not together though) besides the new a-cedrene. You can read a little article about it here: HERE

anyways, I just ordered today so it will arrive in 3-5 days. I will say I had a tracking number maybe 2 hours after purchase. I will update this log as close to daily as I can. Stats, workout and diet details will be posted day 1 of the log. I am dropping use of all my supplements during this run except my TRT and my multivitamin.
Tagging so they can follow along: @_Nutriverse @Olympus Labs

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
subbed - I bought two cans myself

Last edited:
pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
One of the claims is that it increases strength . Would be cool to do a strength test . Start of log bench this weight times x amount of reps. End of log repeat test and see if there’s any difference . Could also do it with a pr test or something like that.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
One of the claims is that it increases strength . Would be cool to do a strength test . Start of log bench this weight times x amount of reps. End of log repeat test and see if there’s any difference . Could also do it with a pr test or something like that.
I will be doing a few tests to include strength, 1 rep max, and endurance for reps.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for the fun ride and honest review .. best of luck hope it treats you well.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely following this!

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
According to tracking from strong, I will have package in hand on Tuesday so log will start on Wednesday! @Smont

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok opened it up. Capsules have a citrusy smell. I liken it to an essential oil while my wife said it smells like cleaner. It’s not a bad smell by any means. Capsules have oil on them as well particulates inside (assuming some things are not soluble. Smell seems to linger a bit and after handling a capsule it seems to make my hand have the scent for a bit. Just some first day observations.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If I die I die lol 😝. Nah I have no concerns about toxicity or anything like that. I am curious about the potential of burping up some cedar flavor though. We shall see.
Can confirm the cedar burps are pretty gnarly. I might only take this after a meal.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
OK guys here we go! @Smont

SSJ4GOD'S LOG START
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 220.6 in the AM
Goals: I am looking for a recomp/cutting effect from this supplement. The study done on rats indicted no weight change but made them stronger and more muscular. I am also lowering calories so we will see.

Diet: I eat pretty much the same thing every day for post workout and lunch. Dinner is the only major change. I intermittent fast and eat on an 11am-5pm schedule.
Post workout at 11am: 40 gram protein shake
Lunch at 12: Large salad (add cheese, bacon bits, and some steak or chicken) with a sandwich(either tuna or turkey)
Snack at 2: 40 gram protein Shake
Dinner at 4/5: Steak or chicken normally with a side and another salad but occasionally something else. Tonight is steak and eggs for example with a baby spinach salad.

On an average day I hit about 200-225g of protein. I limit super processed foods and pastas so I usually don't even track carbs or fats. Calories for this log will average at 2200 a day, maybe hitting 2400 max. Intermittent fasting is fantastic for limiting how much I can get in.

Workout: I workout at 9 am Monday-Friday. Monday is chest and tris, Wednesday is Legs and Shoulders, Friday is Back and Bis. In between those days I workout core and do kettlebells. Every day 7 days a week I walk 2.5 miles minimum and sometimes 5 miles.

Supplements:
I am taking TRT as I have been for years.
Of course OL ALPHA BULK
Preworkout
Animal Pak multivitamin
Melatonin
Remelteon sleep prescription

I have stopped all other supplements/drugs and will not add anything for the entirety of this log.

DAY 1:
Took 3 caps of Alpha Bulk with my pre workout at 8:15 am. Started burping of the scent of the Alpha Bulk about 15 minutes later and it continued all day. If you can, I recommend taking with a meal but...even after my meals I still burp it up. I workout at planet fitness so please excuse my use of machines lol
I arrived at the gym at 9 and performed the following for chest and tris:

Hammer Strength Incline Press

20lbs each side for 25 reps

30lbs each side for 25 reps

50lbs each side for 12 reps

75lbs each side for 10 reps

Seated Triceps press machine (matrix)

40lbs for 25 reps

60lbs for 25 reps

100lbs for 12 reps

140lbs for 10 reps

160lbs for 8 reps

Chest press dumbbell

40lbs for 12 reps

60lbs for 10 reps

80lbs for 8 reps

Tricep Single rope pull down

10 lbs for 20 reps each side

15 lbs for 10 reps each side

Tricep push down

30lbs for a 100 reps

Dumbbell flys

30lbs for 12 reps

35lbs for 10 reps

40lbs for 8 reps

Cable crossovers

20lbs for 50 reps

Because I am limited to machines for most things, I make sure I take my time and focus on contraction. One good thing is a lot of these machines have set timers and rep counters on them so I can make sure I am not just rushing through to push weight. Got in a 2.5 mile walk after the gym and another 2.5 mile walk before dinner.

Day 1 thoughts: Burps were harsh so hopefully that gets better. One kinda big thing I noticed is I had like a significant decrease in brain fog today. I have pretty consistent brain fog that not a lot of things break so if that is an effect of this supplement, its so worth it. Lifting intensity felt good and at no point did this product upset my stomach or anything. Noticeable extension of pump after workout. We shall see how this progresses.

jrod

Awards
What's ur TRT dosage? I just received my AB order today and will start it tomm.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
nice workout , are you running a program?

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
Are you taking rameleton and melatonin together or just that version of melatonin?

also have you considered doing a sleep study? I did one last year and had life changing results. Happy to discuss via dm.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you taking rameleton and melatonin together or just that version of melatonin?

also have you considered doing a sleep study? I did one last year and had life changing results. Happy to discuss via dm.
I did. I actually had 2 done. First one my insomnia was so bad they couldn’t do anything. Once I’m asleep I’m asleep. But at my worst it was a common occurrence to take 2-3 hours to fall asleep. I got diagnosed with circadian rhythm disorder. And I take both. I take 5 mg of melatonin almost right after dinner and then I take the rameleton 30 mins before bed. I only take the melatonin for the spectrum of its benefits and the remelteon is more specific in what it targets. Either way I feel much better than I did on ambien or lunesta and even unisom.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
nice workout , are you running a program?
Yes the SSJ4GOD program :) lol 😂. No seriously I go to the gym and just do what feels good that day. I don’t hold myself to certain things. But I definitely do have my favorites.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's ur TRT dosage? I just received my AB order today and will start it tomm.
150mg/wk. been on it a while so body is adjusted. Good luck with your alpha bulk. Day 1 was pretty good 👍

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can split dosages throughout the day, which should mitigate any burps.

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
I did. I actually had 2 done. First one my insomnia was so bad they couldn’t do anything. Once I’m asleep I’m asleep. But at my worst it was a common occurrence to take 2-3 hours to fall asleep. I got diagnosed with circadian rhythm disorder. And I take both. I take 5 mg of melatonin almost right after dinner and then I take the rameleton 30 mins before bed. I only take the melatonin for the spectrum of its benefits and the remelteon is more specific in what it targets. Either way I feel much better than I did on ambien or lunesta and even unisom.
Did you have a MSLT? You sound like you may have idiopathic hypersomnia or even narcolepsy. Xywav would be a great medication for you to pursue with your sleep doctor if that were the case.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Did you have a MSLT? You sound like you may have idiopathic hypersomnia or even narcolepsy. Xywav would be a great medication for you to pursue with your sleep doctor if that were the case.
I did. If the remelteon starts failing, I will definitely look into that. But right now I feel good and sleeping good.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 2:
Today was core and kettle bell day. I took it easy because I want to hit legs hard tomorrow.
Workout today was as follows:
All movements done with a 35lb kettlebell.

kettle bell swings
10 sets of 10
30 seconds between sets

single arm swings
10 sets of 10 each side with 1 minute rest after both arms finished a set.

kettle bell clean and press

Planks
3 sets of 1 minute

sit-ups
10 sets of 10

leg raises
10 sets of 10

And finished off with a 2.5 mile walk 😀

day 2 thoughts: didn’t go heavy or anything so not too much to report. Perhaps more sweat than usual. Definitely again feeling brain fog going away. BIG DEAL: Only had the burps for an hour or so after dosing today! So hopefully it continues to improve but if not, I can totally deal with an hour of burps a day lol

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2:
Today was core and kettle bell day. I took it easy because I want to hit legs hard tomorrow.
Workout today was as follows:
All movements done with a 35lb kettlebell.

kettle bell swings
10 sets of 10
30 seconds between sets

single arm swings

kettle bell clean and press

Planks
3 sets of 1 minute

sit-ups
10 sets of 10

leg raises
10 sets of 10

And finished off with a 2.5 mile walk 😀

day 2 thoughts: didn’t go heavy or anything so not too much to report. Perhaps more sweat than usual. Definitely again feeling brain fog going away. BIG DEAL: Only had the burps for an hour or so after dosing today! So hopefully it continues to improve but if not, I can totally deal with an hour of burps a day lol
Nice log so far dude. I had one question . are you dozing all the caps at once or you split them up throughout the day .I’m curious about the burps . I definitely don’t want cedar burps all day long

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice log so far dude. I had one question . are you dozing all the caps at once or you split them up throughout the day .I’m curious about the burps . I definitely don’t want cedar burps all day long
I dose all at once preworkout. First day had cedar burps all day. Today, just for an hour. I will keep reporting on it to see if it’s just a thing the body needs to adjust to or if it’s just going to happen regardless.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
They're actually not bad you get used to them and they have a fruity taste haha.

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would like to see this done too!!!

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 2 workout

Bodyweight squats

10 sets x 10 reps

Wall sits

3 sets of 30 seconds just to continue a warmup

Leg press:

90lbs

10 reps shoulder width

10 reps feet together

10 reps feet wide

All one set, I just pause to swap my footing

12 reps 180 lbs very slow reps

10 reps 270lbs slow reps

8 reps 360lbs regular reps

10 reps 270 regular reps

12 reps 180 regular reps

50 fast reps of 90lbs for a burn

Leg extensions

70lbs for 12 with 5 second pause at top

100lbs for 10 with 2 second pause at top

120lbs for 8 no pause

40lbs for 25 no pause

Leg curls

70lbs for 12 with 3 second hold

100lbs for 10

120lbs for 8

40lbs for 25 no pause

Shoulder press machine

60lbs for 25 reps

100lbs for 12 reps

120lbs of 10 reps

140lbs for 8 reps

120lbs for 10 reps

100lbs for 12

Lateral shoulder raise machine

60lbs for 12 reps

80lbs for 10 reps

100lbs for 8

Dumbbell front raises

15lbs each side for 12

20lbs each side for 10

25lbs each side for 8

Rear felt fly

70lbs for 20

90lbs for 12

100lbs for 10

110 lbs for 8

Finished off with 10lbs and 50 reps each side doing cable shoulder raises.

Day 3 thoughts: burps continue but only for an hour. So much better than day 1. Quads were pretty damn pumped today! No joke that this stuff seems to have as I stated before a mental clarity effect. I love it. Nothing much else to report. Kettle bells and core tomorrow again but I am wicked excited for back and bi day on Friday to really feel the pump!

Came home and walked 2.5 miles with a 20lb weight vest.