SRM EPI ARIMI + OL Ostra

Freakshow

Awards
Longtime lerker first time poster. I plan on running the following products within the next week or so and was wondering if anyone had any mud to sling on the XCEl product I was going to run? I see a lot of people believing a lot of there stuff is dangerous and overdosed. I am also thinking of running ol ostraine at 15 mg I think for 4 weeks along with it or running the ostra for 1-2 weeks prior to starting the srm and os together. Any thoughts?

I an currently running 4 xfactor advanced with 1 ol epic preworkout. Maybe 2 weeks or so left.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There is another thread going on about this product. I have posted a link in there regarding Xcel's track record with supplements. But there is also some useful information by another member in there who actually contacted the manufacturer regarding the dosing, which seems to be inaccurate on the label. The company's response is somewhat unclear. At least to me anyway.

As for our (OL) Ostar1ne, I have plenty of good things to say. To this day one of my favorite cycles I've ever run. And we have made public 3rd party lab test regarding purity of the product.

If you have any questions about the Osta, cycle or pct feel free to ask.

Here is the link to the other thread:

(unable to post link)

Look in Anabolic section, thread title is SRM Epicatechin LGD

Freakshow

Awards
The product I am talking about doesn't have LGD in it. Id post the link if I had the posts and reps.
haha.
It does have :
300 mg Epicatechin
150 mg lax
200 mg NMDA
50 mg armistane
350 mg hica
150 mg beta Vulgans
3 caps a day at 60 servings

Im not looking for ph/ds gains or to pin. Just a good lean muscle stack after I'm finished running this x factor.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The product I am talking about doesn't have LGD in it. Id post the link if I had the posts and reps.
haha.
It does have :
300 mg Epicatechin
150 mg lax
200 mg NMDA
50 mg armistane
350 mg hica
150 mg beta Vulgans
3 caps a day at 60 servings

Im not looking for ph/ds gains or to pin. Just a good lean muscle stack after I'm finished running this x factor.
Gotcha. If that's actually what's in it, I see no issues using it with Ostar1ne at 15mg. Question is, how accurate is that label? I can't answer that. It's just a lot going on.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You know what? I'm going to retract my statement that I would run Ostar1ne with this product. At least not at first or for a few weeks. There's just so much going on, I recommend that if you're going to use it, just use it solo to see how you react to all that. As much as I'd love to tell you to use Ostar1ne, at this point I would say, pick one or the other or choose another Epi product.

Now Ep1c Unleashed and Ostar1ne I will recommend all day.

Freakshow

Awards
Thanks. I did look at the epic unleashed and it is what I think Ill try next. I am wondering if the extracts derived from green tea makes your heart race. I know green tea can effect some peoples heart rates. Ill have to dig into some of the logs on it a bit more.

Anyway I think Im going to run the osta and bridge into the SRM. Should bring me into mid summer with another 6lbs or so Id say. and the armistane should dry me out a bit. Usually 50 is my sweet spot before joint pain. So I am thinking I will dose the xcel at 2 caps a day. Not 3.