SR9009?

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was just looking at a topical fat burner from Behemoth for a post in another thread. I started reading about SR9009 and it sounds great. But, I've heard the half life is only a few hours.

Does anyone have a good link to a thread or article explaininig it? Everything I read online about it was just gushing about it.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was just looking at a topical fat burner from Behemoth for a post in another thread. I started reading about SR9009 and it sounds great. But, I've heard the half life is only a few hours.

Does anyone have a good link to a thread or article explaininig it? Everything I read online about it was just gushing about it.
I’ve heard good things but I tried the injectable from MA when it first came out a few years back and got nothing from it so 🤷

Cobranipple

Cobranipple

Awards

Half-life of 4-5 hours, so not too bad. Here's a link to a study about the metabolic effects of it and SR9011. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5085709/

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm a big fan of the injectable but you need to run doses at least twice a day to maximize this stuff. I did ~15 mg upon waking and ~15 mg in the afternoon to optimize effects and avoid sleep disruption.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a big fan of the injectable but you need to run doses at least twice a day to maximize this stuff. I did ~15 mg upon waking and ~15 mg in the afternoon to optimize effects and avoid sleep disruption.
Sounds expensive.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds expensive.
it is

very

I was also unfortunate enough to be one of the first to order and at the time the contraction in oil was low so I was pinning something like 3x1ml oil sub q across the day. Was fucking stupid to be honest.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
MrManlet Anabolics 12
Rocket3015 Peptide/Research 8
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 34