Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to hear about your personal experience with SR9009 ??

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I enjoy the fat loss from the INJ version. I have also used the Topical version blended with RAD140.

Throw in some Cardarine with the SR9009 injectable and it is a miraculous option for endurance and fat loss

I like it better then EPO.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I enjoy the fat loss from the INJ version. I have also used the Topical version blended with RAD140.

Throw in some Cardarine with the SR9009 injectable and it is a miraculous option for endurance and fat loss

I like it better then EPO.
Thank you!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Injectable version but you gotta pin it 2-3x day and if you stack it with some carderine it's even better.

This was the main components of my last cut while working on my endurance for boxing

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And looks like @WesleyInman beat me to it lol, to be fair, he's the one who sold me on Injectable sr9009 a while back

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yep, it was @WesleyInman that mentioned the SR9009/RAD140 combo in another thread and it was great advice. I do it TD PWO (morning fasted cardio, afternoon lift). I add the Cardarine occasionally for an added cardio kicker.
I'll up the game and try inj SR next time I see it available and on sale. There was one forum sponsor that had it but they are no longer a sponsor.
Heavy sparring days it was TD SR + GW and the combo was good too. This was before I added RAD to the SR.
I can't comment on SR9009 solo. I added it to Card then later with RAD so I never ran it solo. But, I can say when added to GW, the cardio output capability noticeably increased.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yep, it was @WesleyInman that mentioned the SR9009/RAD140 combo in another thread and it was great advice. I do it TD PWO (morning fasted cardio, afternoon lift). I add the Cardarine occasionally for an added cardio kicker.
I'll up the game and try inj SR next time I see it available and on sale. There was one forum sponsor that had it but they are no longer a sponsor.
Heavy sparring days it was TD SR + GW and the combo was good too. This was before I added RAD to the SR.
I can't comment on SR9009 solo. I added it to Card then later with RAD so I never ran it solo. But, I can say when added to GW, the cardio output capability noticeably increased.
We still carry it at maresearchchems, il send you the link

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Info !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date