SR9009 (Stenabolic) - all hype?

bouliane79

Awards
Curious about other users’ experiences with Stenabolic. I started taking it about 3 weeks ago along with ostarine and just assumed it was the ostarine at work since I had started IT about 2 weeks prior to SR. Read a few articles and talked with a few guys about it regarding bioavailability and decided it might not be doing much. Stopped taking it about a week and a half ago and noticed a drop in my motivation and energy level. Also had very deep sleep and super weird dreams while on this stuff. That stopped after I stopped taking it. Decided 2 days ago to give it another shot and sure enough I have more energy and deeper sleep. Workouts are killer... I feel like I’ve at least debunked the fact that it does NOTHING. (I’m a pretty skeptical guy). Sure would like to hear other people’s opinions on the matter though...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oral version is crap, you want injectable and it needs to be dosed 2-3x a day. No thanks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd bet anything it's spiked with something else. Unless you had it tested I'd almost guarantee it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also pretty sure deeper sleep is not related to sr9009 so that's even more reason to believe it's something else.

bouliane79

Awards
Also pretty sure deeper sleep is not related to sr9009 so that's even more reason to believe it's something else.
Some of the studies I read said that it can help modulate the circadian rhythm so in a way it might actually have quite a bit to do with sleep. That being said, fakes are always a concern of mine... anyone know of a third party lab that does testing on stuff like this? The company I got it from seemed legit and came recommended by an AM member. They have lab analysis certificates on each of their products (for what that’s worth) . Basically what I was doing here was giving this product a “no expectations” second chance and I feel like I am being very objective in my assumption that it IS doing SOMETHING. I definitely agree with you, SMONT. There’s no way that I’m going to pin this **** 2 or 3 times a day and a lot of the forums I’ve read here say that it’s only about 2% bioavailable orally but I haven’t seen any studies on the bioavailability of this stuff. I put a lot of stock in the advice I get here so any opinions are welcome.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've used it transdermally in a product that has that and Rad140 mixed together.

The combination hands down is the best endurance style booster that I have ever used. As a PED, I give it an A+++

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Research sells SR9009 in an oil-base for increased bioavailability. It's more effective than transdermals...and 50-100X more bioavailable than other versions.