SR9009 research on mice flawed?

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, I've been doing some research and asking people if it was true that SR9009 had no bioavailability. I see that most people agree on that part; but I've heard from many when EA was carrying SR9009 it was strong; also even the liquid solutions people were taking were strong, but also heard many people who took it and did not see any results. So I had to ask someone who forumlates or processes SR9009 this was their response.

I will cite the scientific literature regarding SR9009's bioavailability:
"The IV and oral DMPK profiles of compounds 3, 4, 10, 16, and 23 were evaluated in a 1 mg/Kg cassette dose experiment in C57Bl/6 mice. Four of the compounds demonstrated essentially identical profiles with short half-lives, high clearance, and low oral bioavailability. Compound 4 (GSK2945) was differentiated from the group with a longer half-life of 2.0 h and an oral bioavailability of 23%, despite the higher cLogP of the compound (Table 2 and Supporting Information Figure 4). " SR9009 has a bio-availability of about 2.2% with a half life of less than one hour.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4347663/

This data comes from mouse studies using a dose of 1mg/kg. You would need to convert this figure for different animal models. Administering orally should be fine, sublingual is not necessary and would be unpleasant if using ethanol.That said, the bioavailability is not zero and increasing the dose would increase the effect. Our solution concentration is already scaled up.

Viator77

Viator77

Awards
I had phenomenal results with sr9009. In fact it's the most impressive sarm I've ever tried and Rivals any anabolic in terms of pure cutting fat loss. Even if it only has 2% oral bioavailability, perhaps the dosages of 30 mg day (I used 8mg x 4 times a day) is high enough to still have an effect with such low bioavailability

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I felt some endurance increase but i never went above 30 mg a day. I felt like Cardarine was alot better though; maybe because the bioavailability with SR9009.

Viator77

Viator77

Awards
I felt some endurance increase but i never went above 30 mg a day. I felt like Cardarine was alot better though; maybe because the bioavailability with SR9009.
What dose of Cardarine were you using?