SR9009 @ MA LABS

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys so the good news is the SR is still enroute. I am hearing it will be limited batch though, so if you genuinely want it, be sure to grab it once you see it on the site. This is def not a sales pitch, I have tried to be honest with everyone always. Mike is always too.

Oh yeah, speaking of Honesty. I screwed up. I did mention that we have 8-10 more products coming. Which is true. Except probably one of the most exciting Compounds that was coming, TR is not coming anymore. I genuinely apologize. It was planned/intended and it fell through last minute.

Sorry for mis-speaking fellas. I will do better in the future not to jump the gun again. I hate being wrong especially about that.
https://maresearchchems.com/product/sr9009/

MAsr9009.jpg

maresearchWES15.jpg

masuppsWES20BANNER.jpg

Attachments

MetalFingaz

MetalFingaz

Awards
Are you able to discuss any of those new products?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will certainly announce each one right before it becomes available for you guys!!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They will all be MA Labs products.

I cannot provide ingredient details, but I can tell you what categories of products I am working on. In no partiular order, they are...

* Digestive product

* Intra-workout product

* Stim-based pre-workout product

* A pure stim product

* Adderall-like product

* Benzo-like product

* Stim-based fat loss product

* Stim-free fat loss product

* GDA (fat-loss oriented)

* Carb product (this one may or may not happen. If it does, it will be a whole-food carb product, in which you can add your own protein to it. This way people can decide for themselves how many carbs they want relative to protein).

I am also working on another feel-good product, but it is still in its infancy, so I am not sure how I am even going to classify it yet.

The first products to be released will probably be the more basic ones, simply because they are easier to make, such as the digestive product, intra-workout product, and the stim product.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to hearing more about your stim-free fat loss product. I can't handle stims but the combo of low-dose yohimbine w/ 7-Keto and L-Carnitine did wonders for my body. Problem with yohimbine is it raises my BP.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^^ bump ^^

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They will all be MA Labs products.

I cannot provide ingredient details, but I can tell you what categories of products I am working on. In no partiular order, they are...

* Digestive product

* Intra-workout product

* Stim-based pre-workout product

* A pure stim product

* Adderall-like product

* Benzo-like product

* Stim-based fat loss product

* Stim-free fat loss product

* GDA (fat-loss oriented)

* Carb product (this one may or may not happen. If it does, it will be a whole-food carb product, in which you can add your own protein to it. This way people can decide for themselves how many carbs they want relative to protein).

I am also working on another feel-good product, but it is still in its infancy, so I am not sure how I am even going to classify it yet.

The first products to be released will probably be the more basic ones, simply because they are easier to make, such as the digestive product, intra-workout product, and the stim product.
Any updates on these?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any updates on these?
I am releasing a digestive and stim product this week. A stm-based pre-wkrout is alos nearing completion. I am currently working on the label, so it will probably be about 4 weeks before it is complete. After that new products will continue to roll out roughly every 4 weeks or so. :)

I am waiting for the raw materials for the benzo product to be re-stocked, so as soon as that happens production will begin. Regarding the adderall-like product, we are still trying to source one of the main ingredients. Hopefully we will find it very soon. As soon as we do, production will begin.

The fat-loss products will probably come out after the above products. I had to forego the intra-workout product because of the production and shipping cost. The shipping cost would have been a minimum of $13. I would have had to pay at least $5 of that because no one wants to pay $13 for shipping...and there wasn't enough profit margin to absorb that extra cost.

In the end, I would have made either no money (like $6-7 a container) or I would have had to sell it for more money than people would want to pay. It just wasn't feasible either way, so I had to let that one go.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
error

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Can this be taken subq or does it need to be Im daily ? Subq is just easier for daily use but getting the best results is what matters.

What cycle length do you recommend at dosage. Haven’t seen many logs

Thanks

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes it can and be used subq, though the absorption time is slightly different. IM would be preferable and the small issue here is you truly would do better doing smaller doses, 2 or even 3x per day as much of a pain in the ass that would be.

We know oral is useless, but in transdermal we see dosages of 20-30mgs per day work amazing. So in the IM setting I have seen guys do 15-30mgs ED, though that is gonna be pretty pricy to be honest. I would personally assume that 15mgs of INJ version is going to Trump say 30mgs of TD, but I do not have any evidence or proof of that, except personal experience.

Thing is with a compound like this, in this state, it has not existed prior and their will be very very little if any reputable info on this anywhere at the moment.

My code "WES15" works at checkout for 15% off your order for anyone looking to give this a go

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Yes it can and be used subq, though the absorption time is slightly different. IM would be preferable and the small issue here is you truly would do better doing smaller doses, 2 or even 3x per day as much of a pain in the ass that would be.

We know oral is useless, but in transdermal we see dosages of 20-30mgs per day work amazing. So in the IM setting I have seen guys do 15-30mgs ED, though that is gonna be pretty pricy to be honest. I would personally assume that 15mgs of INJ version is going to Trump say 30mgs of TD, but I do not have any evidence or proof of that, except personal experience.

Thing is with a compound like this, in this state, it has not existed prior and their will be very very little if any reputable info on this anywhere at the moment.

My code "WES15" works at checkout for 15% off your order for anyone looking to give this a go
Thanks for detailed post man appreciate it.

How long would you think for length ? Ive seen anywhere from 3 weeks(seems short) to 12

Thanks again

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for detailed post man appreciate it.

How long would you think for length ? Ive seen anywhere from 3 weeks(seems short) to 12

Thanks again

I mean that is your call. I have used SR9009+RAD140 in a transdermal base PWO only for the better of a few years. I may break a few months, but I have run it months at a time.

I always have a liver support (NAC and Glutathione) INJ versions so I am always covered to run longer spans. I think the most common I see though is 4-8 weeks tbh. Totally your call.

latissimus20

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I mean that is your call. I have used SR9009+RAD140 in a transdermal base PWO only for the better of a few years. I may break a few months, but I have run it months at a time.

I always have a liver support (NAC and Glutathione) INJ versions so I am always covered to run longer spans. I think the most common I see though is 4-8 weeks tbh. Totally your call.
Hope you don’t mind me asking but I always find your posts in formative, do you have any experience with the injectable yk-11?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hope you don’t mind me asking but I always find your posts in formative, do you have any experience with the injectable yk-11?
Only in clients, I have not personally tried it yet.

Alot of people love YK. I have seen multiple clients use the YK, the issue being they were also using other items, so tbh I have not had one client, say using only YK solo that I can comment on.

Wish I had a better answer for you.

latissimus20

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Only in clients, I have not personally tried it yet.

Alot of people love YK. I have seen multiple clients use the YK, the issue being they were also using other items, so tbh I have not had one client, say using only YK solo that I can comment on.

Wish I had a better answer for you.
Not a problem. Do you any of your clients have experience with the injectable lgd-4033 vs the oral?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes the INJ is slightly superior in the comparisons.

The oral LGD we have used w clients has been very successful though as well.

IMO LGD is the biggest bulker out the sarms, unless of course we are counting MK677

I have guys using a combo of MK +LGD even. Ive seen it all. Ive personally used the SR in oil several times now.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes the INJ is slightly superior in the comparisons.

The oral LGD we have used w clients has been very successful though as well.

IMO LGD is the biggest bulker out the sarms, unless of course we are counting MK677

I have guys using a combo of MK +LGD even. Ive seen it all. Ive personally used the SR in oil several times now.
Do you like SR better than cardarine.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you like SR better than cardarine.
I like SR+RAD in transdermal combo at 30mgs each better then cardarine, but I also have clients that mix the cardarine in with those and say its even more amazing.

I never tried all 3 tbh, but on paper, I can't see how it wouldn't be a dream for an endurance athlete.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like SR+RAD in transdermal combo at 30mgs each better then cardarine, but I also have clients that mix the cardarine in with those and say its even more amazing.

I never tried all 3 tbh, but on paper, I can't see how it wouldn't be a dream for an endurance athlete.
Cardarine and SR really interest me for their extreme heart health benefits.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established

Is this still available anywhere ? Muscle gelz gear product was awesome. I saw a huge difference while training mma with this it.

Wish i had bought more before it got discontinued

dollar662

Awards
  • Established

Is this still available anywhere ? Muscle gels gear product was awesome. I saw a huge difference while training mma with this it.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is this still available anywhere ? Muscle gels gear product was awesome. I saw a huge difference while training mma with this it.

Injectable SR is available and better than transdermal

yoloswagpoop

Awards
Resurrecting an old thread sorry.
I see that MA labs still has injectable SR9009.

Does MA labs run COA / independent testing like with Janoshik? Can't find reports. Trying to find reputable injectable SR9009

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Does MA labs run COA / independent testing like with Janoshik? Can't find reports. Trying to find reputable injectable SR9009
We've had a variety of items tested.

I haven't seen any recent COAs but I've used this sr9009 many times and it's legit.

Code WES15 works for discount.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I now do random testing (maybe 30% of products). In the first year of business, I tested everything, but nothing ever failed, so now I do random testing because it was costing a lot to test everything all the time. 30% is more than other companies, though...I can assure you of that. I know some SARM companies test everything, but I do not know of a single peptide-research chem company that tests even 30%, let alone everything (due to the large number of items sold).

The SR9009 was tested twice in the last year. It is good stuff. I sell lot of it.