squid is maxing out with performax cremax xt ( sponsored)

szZXsquid

Awards
Hey guys im starting my log for cremax xt today , i recieved package yesterday and work early so will update tonight after work, will take first scoop tonight before i leave work

szZXsquid

Awards
Ok so first dose was pretty good on taste , a bit chalky with 16 0z of water but not overwhelmingly orangey. I liked it for lack of chemical taste , but the pump effects and fullness i soon felt twenty mins after finishing my drink and i took a caffeine tab and started chest routine , with 10 ,8,6,4,2 as my rep scheme and after first two sets i noticed a great pump , not phenomenal or unbelieveable like other pres ive tried but u can always add nitrates or other ingredients yourself so thats a plus with this product , i definitely noticed strength increase as i got down to my nitty gritty part the last couple sets of heavy , and i have to say im impressed so far .

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome start to the log! Glad you noticed the strength enhancing effects even on the first dose, the Amentoflavone really helps in that department!! Looking forward to seeing how this builds on itself with continued use!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any updates in here, should have been quite a while on CreMax XT by now! Let us know!