SQUAT EVERY DAY RESULTS

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Been squatting every day wether it's repping out at sets of 225 or sets of 5 at 315 Eating about 500 or maintenance Not to much of a strength increase. Added 2 reps to 315 from 6 to 8 now. Veins are coming back

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
I like love a beautiful set of legs.

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long have you been squatting daily? I've been thinking about starting to, as I don't get too sore anymore. What does your workout look like? Do you squat first, or does it vary?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Indeed, I'm a huge believer on if you want a muscle part to grow & get stronger.. workout that everyday.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long have you been squatting daily? I've been thinking about starting to, as I don't get too sore anymore. What does your workout look like? Do you squat first, or does it vary?
Unsure what he does.. I would say 1st thing to get blood flowing

Esp when it comes to squats & deadlifts .. get it out of the way 1st thing so u can go heavy

Interested to see OP thoughts

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always start with some jogging and body weight movements, but never really did a "dynamic" warm up. Recently I've been throwing in some box jumps 3x5 with push-ups and some yoga positions between to stretch. My friend was doing 5x5 beginning of his workout 3-5 times a week, but I feel like doing the same type of workout daily isn't as beneficial as switching up rep range. So I'm interested in OPs thoughts.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Did it for a month. Some days heavy low volume. Other days very high volume, slow tempo with chains and drop sets. I'll pick a weight and get max reps to absolute obliteration. Like 23 reps on 225 ATG. Dear god it was amazing and terrible. Never had such a pump. Some days I'll put a band on my knees and use 135 and rep out focusing on the knees going out and squeezing my glutes hard AF. Everything else goes in the back burner. Pull-ups in between every set of squats and I'll still go heavy on bench to keep my strength

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Indeed, I'm a huge believer on if you want a muscle part to grow & get stronger.. workout that everyday.
That is an absolute fact. Read somewhere that if you had 100 days to add 100 lbs to your squat or they would kill you. What would you do? SQUAT EVERY DAY. Get under that bar and force yourself to grow. That is the only way once or twice a week will not cut it

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Oh and I never warm up. Just with the bar and I'll sit in the hole and stretch that way

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You look awesome. I train legs every day.....

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And... How's it working? If you feel like the squats are too much, do high rep leg press every day. I'm talking 50-100 rep sets
My gains are ok. Since I don't go super heavy anymore, I feel like I don't have much mass. Somehow I pulled a quad muscle yesterday.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Wow mate you got some great leg development. Inspirational! I've just started to squat ED. 285 for 3 sets of 12 ED. Only finishing up the first week, getting into the groove. I'll admit the joint aches and pains are there but still mild. Just feel like an old man when I wake up in the mornings. No doms though. I have noticed my upper body lifts have suffered a little. I'm guessing due to the whole body effects the squats have.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great progress OP! Working my way up to you. Currently at 275 lbs for reps so far..315lbs is the goal!

Janet64

Janet64

Awards
Very nice pair of legs...

Bignick31985

Awards
Yep, been squatting 4 days a week for a bit now. Went from 245lb max to 275 pre surgery. Dropped to 265lb max due to taking two months off. Started back this March going at it, got to 315lbs for a single this morning, after doing a 300lb single.

I was stoked to say the least.

Great job man! I'm shooting for leg structure like that.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Necro bump on this one but yeah it definitely works. Strongest I ever was running Corey Gregory's squat everyday routine pt.1 (for 30 days). It hits every part of the body + squats 7 days a week. Absolutely destruction on the body but unbelievable results. Can only do it a few times a year as it's a major commitment.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The only way to judge results like this is to see pics from right before you started doing this. Also are you natural?