Spring Stock Up BOGO!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am hesitant to admit this: I have not used the new versions of these products, I know, I know WTFM? Well I was not training since November 2021. I also have been eating, on average, once a day and living on Bangs and other RTD energy drinks. Here I sit down about 30lbs and I have begun training again..................................

I think it is high time I finally try some of these fine items...................................decisions, decisions...........................

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am hesitant to admit this: I have not used the new versions of these products, I know, I know WTFM? Well I was not training since November 2021. I also have been eating, on average, once a day and living on Bangs and other RTD energy drinks. Here I sit down about 30lbs and I have begun training again..................................

I think it is high time I finally try some of these fine items...................................decisions, decisions...........................
Why’d you stop training? Just curious.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why’d you stop training? Just curious.
We opened a brick and mortar supplement store. There are no employees and my wife, the owner, already works 50+ hours a week in health care so if it needs to be done I'm doing it, including the 51 hours a week we are open.............................something had to give during the start-up and it was eating and training. Finally hitting a routine/stride and figuring out where I can place training without digging a recovery hole I can't climb out of. I have issues with low cortisol, requiring occasional prednisone, so there is a really fine line I have to walk.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Had a buddy just grab some more Ursa. He’s been using two ml per day and is seemingly recomping nicely from what we can tell. As a natural product, this stuff is pretty damn effective.
Ursa is incredibly effective!
Ursa for Prez!

... Or, I guess I should've said, "Ursa for Major"!

Get dem BOGO's, yo!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We opened a brick and mortar supplement store. There are no employees and my wife, the owner, already works 50+ hours a week in health care so if it needs to be done I'm doing it, including the 51 hours a week we are open.............................something had to give during the start-up and it was eating and training. Finally hitting a routine/stride and figuring out where I can place training without digging a recovery hole I can't climb out of. I have issues with low cortisol, requiring occasional prednisone, so there is a really fine line I have to walk.
It happens... I'm rockin' a bit of a dad bod these days myself from being on the grind the last 6ish years.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It happens... I'm rockin' a bit of a dad bod these days myself from being on the grind the last 6ish years.
i’m in major dad bod mode with an extreme lack of energy and motivation. quite a slump and idk how to get out of it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey everyone ....Ursa Major 60ml is currently out of stock because of the Tremendous response to this sale (Thank you all very much!). No word yet on when it will be restocked (Nos is doing his best, as always).

But for any of you who would like go ahead and order anyway ....

Ursa Major On BOGO FREE:
60ml× 2 (120ml Total) = $64.99
30ml× 4 (120ml Total) = $69.98

Total difference after discount = $4.99 on 120mls.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m glad I checked this thread out, I had a cart together yesterday but just went to checkout and was super bummed when it said out of stock. I may give that a go. Ursa has definitely become one of my favorite products I have ever used. Recomp has been incredible!

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone ....Ursa Major 60ml is currently out of stock because of the Tremendous response to this sale (Thank you all very much!). No word yet on when it will be restocked (Nos is doing his best, as always).

But for any of you who would like go ahead and order anyway ....

Ursa Major On BOGO FREE:
60ml× 2 (120ml Total) = $64.99
30ml× 4 (120ml Total) = $69.98

Total difference after discount = $4.99 on 120mls.
Only issue I just realized is you wouldn’t be able to order anything else since you would get the small bottles free or you would have to pay shipping unless you went with 6 bottles and then made a second order for other stuff. So overall it would be about $15 more. I’ll have to think about it, perhaps wait on Ursa till the large bottles are back again. Still appreciate the heads up!

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Only issue I just realized is you wouldn’t be able to order anything else since you would get the small bottles free or you would have to pay shipping unless you went with 6 bottles and then made a second order for other stuff. So overall it would be about $15 more. I’ll have to think about it, perhaps wait on Ursa till the large bottles are back again. Still appreciate the heads up!
i realized this too and just did a couple of orders - a small bottle order for ursa and other ones I wanted to try. It worked out fine. I’d rather have the ursa than not have it especially since I’m on my last 60ml bottle. also with the bogo it’s nice to be able to try some of the others at a smaller size before committing to a larger bottle. I can’t wait to try everything.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i realized this too and just did a couple of orders - a small bottle order for ursa and other ones I wanted to try. It worked out fine. I’d rather have the ursa than not have it especially since I’m on my last 60ml bottle. also with the bogo it’s nice to be able to try some of the others at a smaller size before committing to a larger bottle. I can’t wait to try everything.
That is true, nice perspective I hadn’t thought about.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This sale ends at midnight everyone!
Make sure to stock up before the deadline!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't miss out!!! ...
This includes the restocked Ursa Major 60ml !!!

breaking-news-everything-is-bogo-free (1).jpg

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just saw that, i was able to add flashpoint. hopefully i can get ursa back in stock by then
Can’t go wrong. I have some Flashpoint left from last summers cut - thank you, Nos, for letting me try this. I’m going to give myself another week and start lathering it on again. I feel like it really pulls out the vascular/lean look in my otherwise flat abs. Plus, it smells great XD

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Listen to Bruce...

6ipjf2.jpg

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Last call on this Epic BOGO FREE SALE!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar