Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
feeding Brandinooooo .
Roid rage and hunger =awesome combo:

[video=youtube;I3vOOsPDHS0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3vOOsPDHS0[/video]
Lmfao.

Also, titties are awesome. Please continue.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
feeding Brandinooooo .
Roid rage and hunger =awesome combo:

[video=youtube;I3vOOsPDHS0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3vOOsPDHS0[/video]
Whoa that thing is badass !!! I wanna buy one and keep it under my house

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoa that thing is badass !!! I wanna buy one and keep it under my house
Lol , right?!

Never be naked at feeding time. If this lizard got you by the balls and starts "the shake"....oh dear Jesus! LOL

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Oh god lol.

Ok. These stupid cramps are back. I actually had to stop my workout yesterday because I would shake (tremble?) doing anything heavy. And I'm not talking 90+% 1rm. Like warm up weights.

Tren is at ~60mg per day (I had a few days off on accident due to poor timing on my part) and Epi is at 45mg per day. I'm thinking Epi since I didn't have this problem before it.

I have been eating slightly dirty (for me) to keep up calories. I'm trying to stay around 9% because I start to look small as sh1t around 7% if I don't meet my tdee.

Also, mmorso, I've been chilling at 30-32 grams of kratom per day instead of 45+. 2 doses only but my local shop got some new brands in that are cheaper and really good.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Oh god lol.

Ok. These stupid cramps are back. I actually had to stop my workout yesterday because I would shake (tremble?) doing anything heavy. And I'm not talking 90+% 1rm. Like warm up weights.

Tren is at ~60mg per day (I had a few days off on accident due to poor timing on my part) and Epi is at 45mg per day. I'm thinking Epi since I didn't have this problem before it.

I have been eating slightly dirty (for me) to keep up calories. I'm trying to stay around 9% because I start to look small as sh1t around 7% if I don't meet my tdee.

Also, mmorso, I've been chilling at 30-32 grams of kratom per day instead of 45+. 2 doses only but my local shop got some new brands in that are cheaper and really good.
Fck man... local rodeo today.

We took the kids literally ri

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've got those hiccups that don't go away

That are a product of drinking in the sun all day then housing a frozen pizza and cold bottled water

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've got those hiccups that don't go away

That are a product of drinking in the sun all day then housing a frozen pizza and cold bottled water
Do I win the fcking awesome dick biting lizard?
Well sh1t. I worked all day in the hot ass southern sun and you drank? I think I deserve a lizard-job.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Question for my Kratom bros:

I've been getting a little nauseous after my doses lately. Always on an empty-ish stomach. Any ideas for a remedy besides eating since it will take it away?
mmorso heavyiron Volvo140G kelso312 rascal14 macedog24 blueline438 David Dunn
And I forget who else

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I've been getting a little nauseous after my doses lately. Always on an empty-ish stomach. Any ideas for a remedy besides eating since it will take it away?
And I forget who else
Have you tried not being a puss? Haha i kid. Take some dimenhydrinate should help but will make you tired.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried not being a puss? Haha i kid. Take some dimenhydrinate should help but will make you tired.
Lol. Nah haven't tried being a man yet.

I didn't think about that actually. I should help but will add a bit of drowsiness to it. But its weird. I never had this problem before. And I've used multiple brands lately. I'm thinking its just the sheer amount of plant matter. I'm gonna grab some different extracts (powder and liquid) and see if its any different. If not, maybe some juice or Promethazine would help.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro just fcking eat... you were having us all text you to remind ya to eat anyway

I always eat with kratom and it doesn't mess with the potency at all

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro just fcking eat... you were having us all text you to remind ya to eat anyway

LOL. I've been eating a lot. It takes the effects away for me once I do. Ill try a small bit of food when dosing.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established

And I dosed way late today so my 2nd dose will be in a couple hours so ill try that.

Edit: I'm a fccking idiot. Like a huge moron this time. I have wax and bud sitting here and it didn't even cross my mind to take a puff to ease my stomach.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
And I dosed way late today so my 2nd dose will be in a couple hours so ill try that.

Edit: I'm a fccking idiot. Like a huge moron this time. I have wax and bud sitting here and it didn't even cross my mind to take a puff to ease my stomach.
Fck I miss partying... to be in my 20s again lmao

The wife and I were hurtin this morning from yesterday's debauch... I gained 4 lbs overnight

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Fck I miss partying... to be in my 20s again lmao

The wife and I were hurtin this morning from yesterday's debauch... I gained 4 lbs overnight
MISS PARTYING? I forget but didn't a certain some one post yesterday while drunk from drinking beer in the sun all day?

I forget who.......

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
MISS PARTYING? I forget but didn't a certain some one post yesterday while drunk from drinking beer in the sun all day?

I forget who.......
Lol... more like the larger half of a handle of jack

With Michelob Ultra, cuz I'm f@ggy as fck like that these days

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys,
I've been thinking about this cycle and my past few cycles. I've just figured out that DHT based compounds just aren't for me. DMZ didn't do much for me. This Epi isn't doing much.

That being said, 19-nors are perfect for me. Trest, Tren and 19-nor-dhea showed me amazing results.

I doubt I'm gonna run anymore DHT compounds unless I can get my hands on 1-test. Im gonna stick to my Test and other 19's from now on.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys,
I've been thinking about this cycle and my past few cycles. I've just figured out that DHT based compounds just aren't for me. DMZ didn't do much for me. This Epi isn't doing much.

That being said, 19-nors are perfect for me. Trest, Tren and 19-nor-dhea showed me amazing results.

I doubt I'm gonna run anymore DHT compounds unless I can get my hands on 1-test. Im gonna stick to my Test and other 19's from now on.
You should buy my trest stash bro... I've got 3 TD and 1 bottle of caps.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Payment in nudez?
Why accept that as payment when you do them for free? You are going to have to do better than that for him. I here Wyoming is nice this time of year.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Why accept that as payment when you do them for free? You are going to have to do better than that for him. I here Wyoming is nice this time of year.
Well damn. Lmfao

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

And I forget who else
Usually that means you are using too much Kratom. I have a small snack to help also.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Usually that means you are using too much Kratom. I have a small snack to help also.
Normally I would agree but this is the same amount I've been using for a while. So I've just been eating something small when I dose

I finally got my hands on a better phone for pics. So here are some good vascular noodz:

20170627_133827_1498588748834.jpg
20170627_133949_1498588804878.jpg
20170627_133940_1498588827812.jpg
20170627_133943_1498588841563.jpg

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I think in your next life you're going to be reincarnated as a fresh fish in a prison....lol

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I think in your next life you're going to be reincarnated as a fresh fish in a prison....lol
LOL you wish buddy. But, that would be my luck.

And I just noticed you can see how bad my shoulder is in the first pic. It sits so much lower than the other. Makes me cringe looking at it.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eat more food, damnit!

Looking more defined -but needs more meat on those bones!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL you wish buddy. But, that would be my luck.

And I just noticed you can see how bad my shoulder is in the first pic. It sits so much lower than the other. Makes me cringe looking at it.
Not noticeable, seriously. Only you can see it.

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Nah, that's not bad. Didn't notice at all until you said something. Mine is way worse. Not really noticeable with a shirt on, but shirtless, it's a legit downward angle. Right shoulder sits a solid couple inches below the left.

Makes me especially mad because I have fairly broad shoulders, decent potential for a v-taper.

Why can't we all just be perfectly proportioned

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Eat more food, damnit!

Looking more defined -but needs more meat on those bones!
Lol. I'm trying HGP. I would throw some MK or something in but I don't want to get bloated or raise my body fat much.
Not noticeable, seriously. Only you can see it.
Your probably right. I always notice in even while working out. But I feel it also. Maybe it's just because I'm aware and annoyed by it.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Nah, that's not bad. Didn't notice at all until you said something. Mine is way worse. Not really noticeable with a shirt on, but shirtless, it's a legit downward angle. Right shoulder sits a solid couple inches below the left.

Makes me especially mad because I have fairly broad shoulders, decent potential for a v-taper.

Why can't we all just be perfectly proportioned
That's how mine feels. Especially on some exercises. Mine only sits about 3/4" below my left shoulder.

But that sucks man. I hate having it torn. It throws my sessions off entirely if it starts hurting at all.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. I'm trying HGP. I would throw some MK or something in but I don't want to get bloated or raise my body fat much.

Your probably right. I always notice in even while working out. But I feel it also. Maybe it's just because I'm aware and annoyed by it.
Fuk body fat for a little bit add some muscle then cut again if needed.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's how mine feels. Especially on some exercises. Mine only sits about 3/4" below my left shoulder.

But that sucks man. I hate having it torn. It throws my sessions off entirely if it starts hurting at all.
Hahahahahah only 3/4" inch lucky bastard!!!!!!!!! My "good" should sits at 3/4" below were it should be and that one only hurts due to nerve damage

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahahahahah only 3/4" inch lucky bastard!!!!!!!!! My "good" should sits at 3/4" below were it should be and that one only hurts due to nerve damage
Ah, that's why you don't post selfies. :)

Hunchback.gif

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
#AsymmetricalAesthetics #represent

I've gotten my arms reasonably evened out, but my left vs. right lats and pecs are shameful :/