Spring Recomp Cycle

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Eh, Don't bother with IGF. 99.8% of it selling on the market is faked anyways.

I'll tell you how to work that slin in a safe manner and it'll totally change how you view bulking and cutting forever. Plus, it's legal and runs about $25 and it will last anywhere from 4-8 weeks. Cheap and effective. I can't speak enough about the ability to hang on to mass while cutting on slin.

And I don't buy the hard gainer excuse. I was a scrawny boy when I started and over time learned how to put down some food. Now I cut on 2500-3000kcals/day, lol. Go get some GHRP-6 & 2 and MK-677 and you won't have eating problems anymore...well, you won't have those eating problems anymore - you'll have all new eating disorders, lol. And don't let my "162" turn you off - it's a best-in-class 162.

Bottom line - you need to eat. Especially if you are about to take some gear or PH. Take advantage of that extra anabolic activity man. Don't be damaging your internals for nothing!

hairygrandpa I like your sig line. Refreshing to see it on the interwebz.

I agree except for the part about slin. You don't need more drugs, you need a better nutrition and training program. Slin is not for someone who is reluctant to eat anyway as you better get your carbs in on slin so you don't go hypo/potentially enter a diabetic coma.

Just for reference, when I started bodybuilding I weighed in the 160s at 6' when I was 17. It was really hard to gain weight and I eventually got up to 195 or so prior to AAS.

When on gear I was eating (legitimately) 6,000-7,000 calories per day. I put significant effort into it. I sometimes read my old elitefitness forum posts from those days (before elitefitness was the joke with bs mods it is now) and I even threw up at one point because of the difficulty of stuffing down food.

During one bulking cycle I drank a gallon of whole milk PER DAY.

That was also my top weight cycle by the way, at 238 lbs.

Because I learned how to train and eat to gain I now weigh between 215 and 220 lbs. and measured my bodyfat at 13-14% by caliper this morning. My arms are 17.25" pumped. My last cycle was 12 years ago (though I started clomid 1 month ago), and although I am benefitting from AAS's permanent increase in muscle tissue, I bulked/cut from about 180 lbs. to my current weight after starting training again in 2015 without any hormonal/peptides/AAS.

Point is, the reason I am able to maintain a high level of muscularity off gear besides years of training is because I learned how to make my body grow, in terms of nutrition and training routine and that has been much more important for having muscle mass long term than "the right drug."

It's actually not that hard to eat 5,000 calories per day though if you dirty bulk which is completely appropriate for a hard gainer on AAS. 2 ice cream milkshakes with whey and peanutbutter can hit 3k calories easily.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the sake of gaining weigt, diety bulkin will do for hardgainers. - anything to cling to success I suppose. However, those days are over for me now that I'm competing.

And regarding slin, personally, I dont use slin the way the "bros" on the boards do. The golden rule to slin is this:

Let the goal determine the macros and the macros determine the slin.

Also, for non-diabetic folks w/ healthy insulin-sensitivity, you'll never need more than 1iu per 15-20g of carbs. And if you are doing it right, you'll be eating several smaller meals per day which means those carbs realistically will never go beyond 100g per meal, which means slin never goes past 5iu per meal. This 10-20iu slin protocol is nonesense unless you are running a healthy amount of GH, which reduces insulin sensitivity and requires more insulin to dispose the glucose.

Anyways, there is a right...and safe, way to use slin that is unknown to the interwebz. Then there's everybody else. Oh and for me personally, when I have a sugar crash, I have NO PROBLEM eating food, especially carbs lol. It just comes instinctively at that point, ha!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Anyone herr think 900 mg tren e and 300 mg test e a week is too high ?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Too high" isn't the best way to put it. Perhaps "unnecessary". Who am I to say that it's "too high". For all I know you might be a half responder to Tren or just a really high tolerance. It'd be the same as me condemning someone like Brandinooooo for using 10-15g of Kratom to feel anything from it and claiming his dosing is "too high" when in fact, his tolerance is 2-3 times that of mine when it comes to opiates.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
"Too high" isn't the best way to put it. Perhaps "unnecessary". Who am I to say that it's "too high". For all I know you might be a half responder to Tren or just a really high tolerance. It'd be the same as me condemning someone like Brandinooooo for using 10-15g of Kratom to feel anything from it and claiming his dosing is "too high" when in fact, his tolerance is 2-3 times that of mine when it comes to opiates.
Exactly^^^
How much do you weigh in those pics dude?
About 185-187. My head/hair makes me look tiny. For reference, I'm 6' - 6' 1".
I agree except for the part about slin. You don't need more drugs, you need a better nutrition and training program. Slin is not for someone who is reluctant to eat anyway as you better get your carbs in on slin so you don't go hypo/potentially enter a diabetic coma.

Just for reference, when I started bodybuilding I weighed in the 160s at 6' when I was 17. It was really hard to gain weight and I eventually got up to 195 or so prior to AAS.

When on gear I was eating (legitimately) 6,000-7,000 calories per day. I put significant effort into it. I sometimes read my old elitefitness forum posts from those days (before elitefitness was the joke with bs mods it is now) and I even threw up at one point because of the difficulty of stuffing down food.

During one bulking cycle I drank a gallon of whole milk PER DAY.

That was also my top weight cycle by the way, at 238 lbs.

Because I learned how to train and eat to gain I now weigh between 215 and 220 lbs. and measured my bodyfat at 13-14% by caliper this morning. My arms are 17.25" pumped. My last cycle was 12 years ago (though I started clomid 1 month ago), and although I am benefitting from AAS's permanent increase in muscle tissue, I bulked/cut from about 180 lbs. to my current weight after starting training again in 2015 without any hormonal/peptides/AAS.

Point is, the reason I am able to maintain a high level of muscularity off gear besides years of training is because I learned how to make my body grow, in terms of nutrition and training routine and that has been much more important for having muscle mass long term than "the right drug."

It's actually not that hard to eat 5,000 calories per day though if you dirty bulk which is completely appropriate for a hard gainer on AAS. 2 ice cream milkshakes with whey and peanutbutter can hit 3k calories easily.
For the sake of gaining weigt, diety bulkin will do for hardgainers. - anything to cling to success I suppose. However, those days are over for me now that I'm competing.

And regarding slin, personally, I dont use slin the way the "bros" on the boards do. The golden rule to slin is this:

Let the goal determine the macros and the macros determine the slin.

Also, for non-diabetic folks w/ healthy insulin-sensitivity, you'll never need more than 1iu per 15-20g of carbs. And if you are doing it right, you'll be eating several smaller meals per day which means those carbs realistically will never go beyond 100g per meal, which means slin never goes past 5iu per meal. This 10-20iu slin protocol is nonesense unless you are running a healthy amount of GH, which reduces insulin sensitivity and requires more insulin to dispose the glucose.

Anyways, there is a right...and safe, way to use slin that is unknown to the interwebz. Then there's everybody else. Oh and for me personally, when I have a sugar crash, I have NO PROBLEM eating food, especially carbs lol. It just comes instinctively at that point, ha!
Let me reiterate, eating isn't my problem. Having the time to eat is. Normally I do somewhat of a dirty bulk but I've been trying to eat as clean as I possibly can. Which drastically increases the volume of food for the same amount of calories.

For example:
My last cycle (Trest) I was somewhat dirty and easily putting away 4000-4500 a day.
This cycle is clean and the same volume of food is only 2000 - 2500.

I CAN go a little dirty again on certain things but I'd rather not. I'm just gonna try and make more time during work for food.
I think you told him to keep pounding the D not D-bol maybe that is where the confusion lies? ;)
Shhh...
Unnecessary imo like fueledpassion said

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly^^^

About 185-187. My head/hair makes me look tiny. For reference, I'm 6' - 6' 1".

Let me reiterate, eating isn't my problem. Having the time to eat is. Normally I do somewhat of a dirty bulk but I've been trying to eat as clean as I possibly can. Which drastically increases the volume of food for the same amount of calories.

For example:
My last cycle (Trest) I was somewhat dirty and easily putting away 4000-4500 a day.
This cycle is clean and the same volume of food is only 2000 - 2500.

I CAN go a little dirty again on certain things but I'd rather not. I'm just gonna try and make more time during work for food.

Shhh...

Unnecessary imo like fueledpassion said

I think it is wise to avoid dirty foods. I wouldn't mind getting a discussion started about the lesser known consequences of eating sugary crap, trans fats, nitrates, etc and identifying both common foods that people eat that contain those things and also the "healthy" foods that have all that crap too so people can see that you have to take this diet thing by the horns and do your research and plan to have success in it. You can't just switch from buying the instant frozen dinners to the flash frozen meals on the other side of the isle because they are labeled "healthy".

It takes YEARS of experience learning what to actually eat and not eat and it takes YEARS to learn how to cook delicious foods that are not compromising your health. NO WHERE in this country can you find solid, trustworthy information regarding how to shop cheaply, cook well and stay healthy all while enjoying the food you eat. There is no single source for that AFAIK.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I think it is wise to avoid dirty foods. I wouldn't mind getting a discussion started about the lesser known consequences of eating sugary crap, trans fats, nitrates, etc and identifying both common foods that people eat that contain those things and also the "healthy" foods that have all that crap too so people can see that you have to take this diet thing by the horns and do your research and plan to have success in it. You can't just switch from buying the instant frozen dinners to the flash frozen meals on the other side of the isle because they are labeled "healthy".

It takes YEARS of experience learning what to actually eat and not eat and it takes YEARS to learn how to cook delicious foods that are not compromising your health. NO WHERE in this country can you find solid, trustworthy information regarding how to shop cheaply, cook well and stay healthy all while enjoying the food you eat. There is no single source for that AFAIK.
I believe your right about the information. Especially where I am (The South), everyone eats fried foods. People that eat healthy and aren't overweight are basically a minority down here.

I would like to have a discussion about that as well but I don't know a whole lot about those parts.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perhaps I should start a thread called "Most offensive food of the week that you didn't know was offensive" or something along those lines. And of course, post a more well-known unhealthy food but include the lesser known negative heath effects of said food, too.

I'm legitimately thinking about this. I'm too committed right now but after Chicago natl's I might could make this sort of on-going discussion benefitial for even myself since I'll be bulking again.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe your right about the information. Especially where I am (The South), everyone eats fried foods. People that eat healthy and aren't overweight are basically a minority down here.

I would like to have a discussion about that as well but I don't know a whole lot about those parts.
Very True! it is getting better in the restaurants around here. but I hardly eat out.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps I should start a thread called "Most offensive food of the week that you didn't know was offensive" or something along those lines. And of course, post a more well-known unhealthy food but include the lesser known negative heath effects of said food, too.

I'm legitimately thinking about this. I'm too committed right now but after Chicago natl's I might could make this sort of on-going discussion benefitial for even myself since I'll be bulking again.
I think that's a good idea. And ill contribute as much as I can. I'm good at making full meals that are macro friendly. I actually made a macro friendly recipe thread last summer on here.
Very True! it is getting better in the restaurants around here. but I hardly eat out.
Same. I rarely go anywhere including restaurants anymore. And when I do go out, I get either steam or chicken. Usually steak.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that's a good idea. And ill contribute as much as I can. I'm good at making full meals that are macro friendly. I actually made a macro friendly recipe thread last summer on here.

Same. I rarely go anywhere including restaurants anymore. And when I do go out, I get either steam or chicken. Usually steak.
Sushi. I'm a sucker for that MSG-filled sushi, lol. Makes my tummy feel so special.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to add some recipes to your thread but I'm truly holdin' out for my future restaurant endeavors. Got some recipes that I think will put me on the map. Trade secrets...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, that escalated quickly...

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
WTF is that all about?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They got some crazy shyt on dat der internet

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Hahaha its really hard for me to gain weight. Like really hard.

I've been considering IGF. Slin worries me lol.

Thanks. I wish it was easier for me to gain weight.
Don't touch slin, too high risk imo. And start getting whole milk and peanut butter . I eat that **** and drink milk everyday to help with caps and it works wonders

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Don't touch slin, too high risk imo. And start getting whole milk and peanut butter . I eat that **** and drink milk everyday to help with caps and it works wonders
Best advice Jdd Is correct! Slin is def not a game shun.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Anyone else still have 36 chambers on dual cassettes.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha my old workout buddy was a "hard gainer" he would drink a gallon of whole milk a day, eat a WHOLE LOAF OF BREAD WORTH OF PJs, and 20 eggs a day. Surprisingly he didn't get that fat all things considering.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to AM franky spanky here we pimp products and circle jerk rpund thee outside . Jump right in.
Lol iv been on AM for a couple years. Dont give much input but gained good info for my passed 1st cycle and current one as well.

But when someone makes a post like that i thought id show up

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Lol iv been on AM for a couple years. Dont give much input but gained good info for my passed 1st cycle and current one as well.

But when someone makes a post like that i thought id show up
Cool you have been christened take a seat and enjoy the show

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Haha my old workout buddy was a "hard gainer" he would drink a gallon of whole milk a day, eat a WHOLE LOAF OF BREAD WORTH OF PJs, and 20 eggs a day. Surprisingly he didn't get that fat all things considering.
Pb for the win

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pb for the win
Have you tried D's Fluff Butter yet? You haven't had real PB or AB until you've tried those. Expensive, but no one has ever said they were a waste of money, lol.

Chocolate Cake Batter Almond Butter
Vanilla Maple Almond Butter
Salted Caramel Peanut Butter

Are the best ones I think but all of them are pretty good.

A very worthy competitor would be P28's White Chocolate and Marantha's Maple flavored alomd butter.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
What??? Lmfao

Looks like I missed hell of a party last night

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I do as well. All natural pb and at least 2% milk. Usually whole. Problem is, I'm out of protein and I'm going to Oxford tomorrow for the weekend. About to spend too much money on women and not gains.

I have a problem....

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Myprotein.com is having another awesome sale dude

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Myprotein.com is having another awesome sale dude
Nice! Ill probably out in an order tomorrow then.

Its almost time for your workout bro. Maybe another week or so and ill be ready.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Alright, so I went down to Oxford for the weekend. I'm at this gym (not the one I used when I lived here) and it sucks. Did you guys know there are machines that move your whole body while doing the exercise? I hurt my damn shoulder trying to use the pec fly because I didn't know. Fcck Hoist equipment.

Anyways, I'm trying to avoid alcohol so bud and kratom at high amounts it is. Will update if I don't die and/or end up in jail.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, so I went down to Oxford for the weekend. I'm at this gym (not the one I used when I lived here) and it sucks. Did you guys know there are machines that move your whole body while doing the exercise? I hurt my damn shoulder trying to use the pec fly because I didn't know. Fcck Hoist equipment.

Anyways, I'm trying to avoid alcohol so bud and kratom at high amounts it is. Will update if I don't die and/or end up in jail.
Or lots a of bud, kratom and alcohol :)

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Just did InBody Test.

7% body fat

Ill post a pic in a bit