Spring Recomp Cycle

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm considering (again) switching to var at 40-60mg for 6 maybe or even 8 weeks.

Either way I go, it will be started this week. The reason I might change it is that Winny is hard on joints. Var is supposedly much easier in general as well.
Do it var is legend for good reason!!!! Issue is getting fake sh!t and your source is legit. People act like it only a cutter and not that great for size but that is because they aren't getting legit var. Var is as good as if not better at building REAL muscle​, not water weight, as any steroid; beside MAYBE tren.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Do it var is legend for good reason!!!! Issue is getting left that sh!t and your source is legit. People act like it only a cutter and not that great for size but that is because they aren't getting legit var. Var is as good as if not better at building REAL muscle​, not water weight, as any steroid; beside MAYBE tren.
That's the only reason I'm skiddish about var. But I do trust my source as you know.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
So I was talking to mmorso and he brought up an idea.

Does anyone have experience with Epistane and Winny or Anavar? Which would you prefer for dryness and lean gains?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established

Does anyone have experience with Epistane and Winny or Anavar? Which would you prefer for dryness and lean gains?
Superdrol made me the dryest. The epithio I used was Havok and I picked it up right before before BB.com stopped selling PHs. It didn't seem like it dried me out. I put on 6 pounds but didn't look drier. There were rumors that epithio was replaced with phera, but I don't know how true that was. I got pretty strong on it.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol made me the dryest. The epithio I used was Havok and I picked it up right before before BB.com stopped selling PHs. It didn't seem like it dried me out. I put on 6 pounds but didn't look drier. There were rumors that epithio was replaced with phera, but I don't know how true that was. I got pretty strong on it.
Well, from what I understand, the epistane clone was the one making people bloated and converted to phera. Not actual epistane.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Winny, more bang for the buck. Anavar is awesome but way to expensive at a reasonable dosage like 50-60mg.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winny, more bang for the buck. Anavar is awesome but way to expensive at a reasonable dosage like 50-60mg.
Is there anything you haven't injected yourself with?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there anything you haven't injected yourself with?
I guess I tried it all to be honest. If you know of anything weird that I may have missed, please tell me, wanna try!
:)

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
I'm considering (again) switching to var at 40-60mg for 6 maybe or even 8 weeks.

Either way I go, it will be started this week. The reason I might change it is that Winny is hard on joints. Var is supposedly much easier in general as well.
What would use as a test base with the var?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess I tried it all to be honest. If you know of anything weird that I may have missed, please tell me, wanna try!
:)
I think I know one great for fatloss but cause painful and explosive diarrhea, muscle cramps, sweats, and possibly vomiting. Can't remember the name ATM but I can Google it if you want me too. I'm sure I could figure out what it was.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I think I know one great for fatloss but cause painful and explosive diarrhea, muscle cramps, sweats, and possibly vomiting. Can't remember the name ATM but I can Google it if you want me too. I'm sure I could figure out what it was.
Sounds like a winner to me!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got the name PGF2-A aka pgcl
hairygrandpa you ever try that?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know what it is, Brandinooooo 's jizz injection.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got the name PGF2-A aka pgcl
hairygrandpa you ever try that?
Hm...

"PGF2A = medicine to induce labor and as an abortifacient

That sounds, well, interesting. :)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beat you to it with my post seconds before. Question still stands you tried it?
Brandinooooo 's jizz...
I'm not much into orals.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hm...

It's used alot apparently for bodybuilding supposed to give injections spot increase of muscle and great fatloss

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hm...

Based on personally viewing a number of bodybuilders who have taken this drug it certainly has a profound impact on more than just their bowel movements. Fat loss and vascularity is markedly improved within days, and it is far more potent than human growth hormone (HGH) in this respect. Reports of dramatic reductions in bodyfat as measured by calipers, along with enhanced muscle size at the muscles being injected certainly create a dramatic improvement in physique, not witnessed by any other drug.
But than same article this is said about it!

Using a minimal dose of 40mcg, within ten minutes users will immediately have to evacuate their bowels. Prolonged diarrhea for several minutes will be encountered alongside abdominal pain. At the same time, the area injected will become inflamed and painful to either touch or to contract, but usually this subsides to a point where the muscle can still be worked effectively. A fall in energy levels, nausea, body temperature and flu-like symptoms is a common occurrence. Although the magnitude of the side effects tends to diminish with continued use, they remain nevertheless, and PGCL is nothing other than an uncomfortable experience for the user.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's used alot apparently for bodybuilding supposed to give injections spot increase of muscle and great fatloss
Still reading about it....

This phrase caught my attention:

Prostaglandins are also used for impotence in men. In such case it (PGE1) is injected directly into the penis.
I'm still reading but got that worry expression wrinkles between my eyebrows...

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Impotence in males? Unless you have kids already, that should be an instant pass.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

there is a guy at the gym that has run winny a couple of times and he was an old power lifter and has really cut up nice only the last year.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
there is a guy at the gym that has run winny a couple of times and he was an old power lifter and has really cut up nice only the last year.
I'm stuck between Winny and Epi. I need to quit being so indecisive.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
So here's something cool. I don't know how many of you have been checking out the promo threads, but I won the Gaspari Hyperamino and was also chosen for the Vein Nutrition Rupture and Sedation samples.

I'll be reviewing the Hyperamino first and then the Vein Nutrition products. Marms was nice enough to offer that option when I bowed out so I'm very greatful.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Impotence in males? Unless you have kids already, that should be an instant pass.
I think the "injection directly into the penis" warrants an instant pass.

Two things I never want to hear in the same sentence.......Injection and Penis.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established

Or Testicular and Torsion.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established

Fck that

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established

I knew a guy that use to inject heroin into his c0ck... he claimed the veins down there are more resilient...

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I knew a guy that use to inject heroin into his c0ck... he claimed the veins down there are more resilient...
That is the true definition of addiction.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I know a guy that used to inject speed into his carotid artery try that ****.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Note: that is some Fu ck ed up sh it!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Note: that is some Fu ck ed up sh it!
Yeah. This chick I lived with for a while got a massive abscess at the base of her neck because a guy missed the vein and injected it anyways. Became the size of a baseball before it was able to be drained.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. This chick I lived with for a while got a massive abscess at the base of her neck because a guy missed the vein and injected it anyways. Became the size of a baseball before it was able to be drained.
that is nasty! you were still taping it weren't you?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Guys, my diet has been slacking majorly. I've been eating clean but I just haven't been getting the amount of calories I should be.

So to everyone that has my phone number, I need you guys to randomly text/call me here and there and hound me to eat more.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys, my diet has been slacking majorly. I've been eating clean but I just haven't been getting the amount of calories I should be.

So to everyone that has my phone number, I need you guys to randomly text/call me here and there and hound me to eat more.
pm me your number I'll send you more random dick pics. Would that help?

In all seriousness if you want pm me and I'll be supportive and encourage you to eat more

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
pm me your number I'll send you more random dick pics. Would that help?

In all seriousness if you want pm me and I'll be supportive and encourage you to eat more
I appreciate it bro. Ill pm it to you.

Also, I've been getting some mild Tren sides lately. I sweat like crazy when the temperature is anything above 75 or so. Also been having trouble staying asleep. But I've noticed if I take a hit of bud/wax right before I lay down I sleep all night. So I've been doing that every night. The sides are definitely manageable.

Strength is still going up steadily.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established

DIP WAD! Stop wasting dem expensive pharmaceuticals - dey only work if you eat!

(how was that?)

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Truth is I have zero appetite - which is not bad on a cut - but for the first time in my life I've been having to remind myself to eat - I used to hate people like that! Lmfao