Spring cycle thoughts

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
I did Super DMZ 2.0 last summer, and Alpha Gainz TD 1/4 andro + Stano TD for 8 weeks finishing in December. I'm 6 foot and currently 183lb.

Here's what I'm planning:

4 week cycle
Olympus UK TR3N (90 Caps) 30mg/cap
Super Mandro by Hard Rock Supplements
Andro the Giant by Hard Rock Supplements
Inhibit P by Serious Nutrition Solutions
CEL Cycle Assist - 240 caps
Fish Oil
Multivitamin

For PCT:
Liquid Tamox 50mL 20mg/mL (40/40/20/20
Reduce XT by Serious Nutrition Solutions
Olympus Labs SUP3R PCT 300 Caps (30 Servings)

Let me know if you guys think I'm missing anything.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Only 4 weeks?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Why? The compounds will only just be kicking in by the time you stop. Why not 6 or 8 weeks?
That's what I was told about the TD alpha gainz stack, and the last 4 weeks did absolutely nothing. It's already over $300 for a 4 week cycle. I want to see if it even works for the first 4 weeks. Some websites say to not go over 30 days with Trenavar as well. And most reviews were from people doing 4 weeks cycles with good gains.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
People say lots of stupid things. Especially on websites.

That being said, why is it ok to run actual Trenbolone for 6-8 weeks, but Trenavar for only 4? That's cray cray

corinthians

Awards
depend what you want. but normal cycle and 1000 times better Test P Dianabol and Deca. Old school cycle so good and so nasty hahah. If you want get shredded just trenbolone winstrol masteron. I prefer all this than all prohormones you said. Real stuff Real gains. Steroids!!

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
People say lots of stupid things. Especially on websites.

That being said, why is it ok to run actual Trenbolone for 6-8 weeks, but Trenavar for only 4? That's cray cray
Well yeah, I guess that's kinda why I'd like to just see for myself, how I respond to this stack in 4 weeks, before committing to an 8 week cycle of something that doesn't have much effect on me.

If I don't see any progress with a 4 week cycle of that stack, then why run it for 8 weeks? That doesn't make any sense to me.

And I'm definitely not going to spend $600+ for an 8 week cycle again that showed no progress after the 4th week. I think I would have to up the dosage every week the last 4 weeks of an 8 week cycle to see any gains, so really I'd have to buy enough for a 12 week cycle.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
depend what you want. but normal cycle and 1000 times better Test P Dianabol and Deca. Old school cycle so good and so nasty hahah. If you want get shredded just trenbolone winstrol masteron. I prefer all this than all prohormones you said. Real stuff Real gains. Steroids!!
Haha. I may resort to that at a later. Definitely something I'll be looking into if I don't get the results I'm looking for with these non-methylated pro-hormones.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Pretty disappointed at my attempt to get any opinions on this stack, was really looking forward to some responses. Oh well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alchemist11 Anabolics 182
Alchemist11 Anabolics 544
Punkrocker Anabolics 14
Brandinooooo Anabolics 1169
Anabolics 5