Spring Break First Cycle

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Hey all,

So I'm staying home for SB, so no drinking. I am looking to run LG Sciences M1D Andro for a week by itself and then add in Decavol by AMS if there are no side effects. I have Vital Labs PCT 3X. I'm wondering if this is a good enough cycle for a first cycle. I will be lifting a lot and eating a lot and I am also recovering from an ACL surgery so I will be using this to boost my recovery time (All is fine with it, just trying to increase strength quickly).

Any suggestions?

Thanks

-Neil

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
How old are you ? Whats your basic stats?

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
20 years old. Lifting serious for 5 years. 189 lb, 6ft , Before my injury I had a 315x2 bench, 405 squat, and 455 deadlift.

Now I'm at like a 225 bench (haven't tried going heavier yet, just trying to get back into it), and I will be starting squats and deads this week (not too heavy yet)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
20 years old. Lifting serious for 5 years. 189 lb, 6ft , Before my injury I had a 315x2 bench, 405 squat, and 455 deadlift.

Now I'm at like a 225 bench (haven't tried going heavier yet, just trying to get back into it), and I will be starting squats and deads this week (not too heavy yet)
Your still doing well for returning. Muscle memory will bring most of it back . Your cycle is decent but i would strongly recommend that you grab a serm for pct .
Also you can start the decavol at the same time.
Are you looking for any additional products to add in ?

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
I want to just stick to those two or even just m1d andro. First cycle so I'm still a bit nervous. Do I need a serm? I thought there was an AI in m1dAndro.

What other products would you recommend?

Also, is it dangerous to drink alcohol... thinking forward to st patty day coming up... Both are non-methylated.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I want to just stick to those two or even just m1d andro. First cycle so I'm still a bit nervous. Do I need a serm? I thought there was an AI in m1dAndro.

What other products would you recommend?

Also, is it dangerous to drink alcohol... thinking forward to st patty day coming up... Both are non-methylated.
M1d is a great first cycle. I had good gains high libido and energy off a 8 week stack .
Serm is always recommend for pct as most will experience hpta shutdown. That's when your body stops making testosterone due to the influx of synthetic testosterone or similar products. Clomid will assist you in a "restart" its just a safety protocol we all follow.

As for other products, for a pre workout I would recommend hypermax xt by performax labs. Hypermax xt contains citrulline malate, beta alanine, glycerol powder, and agmatine sulfate. Those help with the pump for your muscles. For a stim boost , caffeine , rauwolfia , b-phenylethylamine . Hypermax xt has been one of my favorite pre workouts .

And tbh i wouldn't drink while on cycle . Maybe start a few weeks after the party .
Others will have mixed opinionson this.

Have you ever tried creatine based products for added strength and endurance?

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I take a preworkout, creatine, and either pro complex or just more protein shakes throughout the day. Also take BCAA intra.

Is clomid necessary with the Vital Labs 3X PCT?

I am guessing you are a rep for Performax labs. I will try it :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeah, I take a preworkout, creatine, and either pro complex or just more protein shakes throughout the day. Also take BCAA intra.

Is clomid necessary with the Vital Labs 3X PCT?

I am guessing you are a rep for Performax labs. I will try it :)
Vital Labs pct 3x contains no serm .
I would run that with clomid but that's just me.

Clomid is easy to get so id always keep some around if you are going to cycle often.

You will enjoy hypermax xt. Start with 1/2 of a scoop in 4 oz water 30 minutes prior to work out to assess tolerance .

We also carry a product called cremax xt which is great for building muscle . It contains beta anhydrous and l glutamine for recovery, 5 g of creatine which really helps get the strength up . For power and pumps it contains taurine , glycerol powder and amentoflavone. Also a hydration blend potassium, sodium, calcium and magnesium . I logged cremax xt way before i was a rep.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Do you use clomid as an on cycle? also where can I get it? Can't find it at my usual stores.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Do you use clomid as an on cycle? also where can I get it? Can't find it at my usual stores.
Clomid is "pct" . Never use on cycle , rather upon completion of the cycle start immediately. Normal dose is 50mg every day . You will have to research , research chemicals. Not allowed to source .

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Just my two cents: (1) you're still too young to mess with your hormones - ride the wave of youth my friend; (2) watch your caffeine on cycle as your bp may already be elevated due to what you're taking; and (3) you need to read up more on SERMS and PCT in general - just by your questions, you don't seem to be prepared. I'm not trying to bash you, but you really need to learn what you're doing. Also, you MUST have your PCT products in your possession before you start your actual cycle. Many people wait, thinking they can grab a SERM whenever, then get screwed.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Wait 6 more years Mr. 'You're Probably At 1000ng/dl Anyway'. You won't, so: No idea about LG stuff, but AMS stuff works, but has to be at least double label reccos for 8 weeks. I loved my AMS 1-Andro and 4-AD cycle, but I was at 4 Tabs/Day and 3 Tabs/Day for 8 weeks, respectively. I was not happy with another cycle of Decavol and 4-AD at 3 Tabs/Day each - so make sure you have enough Decavol for at least 4 Tabs/Day.

You need a Hormone/Test Base for 1-Andro and the 19-Nor, so you need 4-AD, Epiandro, Androsterone, or Dermacrine.

Yes, you need a SERM for PCT, especially since you want to jack around with your under-developed HPTA at 20 years old. Clomid and Nolva would be my recco.

Read, Read, Read...

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just my two cents: (1) you're still too young to mess with your hormones - ride the wave of youth my friend; (2) watch your caffeine on cycle as your bp may already be elevated due to what you're taking; and (3) you need to read up more on SERMS and PCT in general - just by your questions, you don't seem to be prepared. I'm not trying to bash you, but you really need to learn what you're doing. Also, you MUST have your PCT products in your possession before you start your actual cycle. Many people wait, thinking they can grab a SERM whenever, then get screwed.
Solid post. I really agree with number two. Pre workouts, especially ones with higher caffeine content, may not be the best route to go when on cycle due to blood pressure issues.

No matter how strong a PH or SARM is, a SERM should always be ran PCT. You could always include a PCT product like you have, DAA or a natural anabolic such as AlphaMax. It is also a good idea to have an AI on hand during PCT.

If you really wanted to run this, please make sure you have a SERM. Also, ditch the caffeinated pre workout. I noticed you take creatine. For your cycle, I would suggest something like CreMax XT from Performax Labs. Yes, it is a creatine product, but it also acts as a non stim prewokout. The ingredients are dosed generously and will aid in muscle pumps, fullness, performance and recovery.

jamesrick80

Awards
I would not recommend cycles for 20 year olds.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Okay so I may hold off on the cycle then.

My question is can you buy serms at somewhere like sizeup supps? I can't find Nolva for sale unless you have a script.

What age do most people cycle at? I don't get how other guys my age look so much more jacked than I do, but lift less weight than I do.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

My question is can you buy serms at somewhere like sizeup supps? I can't find Nolva for sale unless you have a script.

What age do most people cycle at? I don't get how other guys my age look so much more jacked than I do, but lift less weight than I do.
SERMs and other things are available for research purposes with animals. There are some sponsors/advertisers on this very site that carry them - look around. As for how old - There's a TRT Doc on YouTube ('Ask The Doc') that says the HPTA is not fully developed until about the age of 26. As for how other 20 year olds look - maybe they are on PEDs.... and maybe they will f&ck up their HPTA because they YOLO'd their 20's. You want to *have* to stick a needle in you at the age of 29 - for the rest of your life? Not saying it's a guarantee, but it is possible.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established

Do you know what everyone else's diet is like? Their training? You just asked a question that contains multiple variables. And so what if others your age are taking PHs/Sarms/AAS? Are you going to make bodybuilding your career? Fitness model? Anything that requires supreme aesthetics? Do you want to risk lifelong damage to your body so you can have a six pack and get laid while you're in your 20s?

I'm 32 and married, but I do actually remember what it was like to be 20 and single. I understand the pressure to look good. You work hard, you move impressive weight, and you want to be able to have a solid physique to show for it. But think ahead man. One day you might want a family and kids - so you don't want to risk infertility or other serious health problems.

Feel free to ask questions about diet, training, etc. on these forums. Also, look into natty supps (ArA, PA, (-)epi, etc.). I bet you can reach your goals without messing with your hormones.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sounds like you need to do a lot more research before you cycle. You need to know what a SERM is, what it does, how to get it and how to use it. Yes, SERMs are necessary even with a sh*tty over the counter PCT product. The only thing that stuff will do is help you maintain your libido, aggression, and feeling like a normal human while you're recovering. You can't walk into a store and buy clomid or nolvadex. You have to either find some way to get pharmaceutical grade product, or take a chance with a research chemical company. CEM is a sponsor here and has a good record for having decent products.
Do you train for hypertrophy or strength? If you train for strength, kids are probably bigger than you while lifting less weight because they train to build size, not to see how much weight they can lift for a rep or two.
I also wouldn't start a cycle when recovering from injury and surgery. Get back to where you were before at least.