Sponsor list...

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I have been a member of the AM family for....ever, and I could have sworn there was a "sponsor list" at some point but I cannot find it to save my life! I know there is a forum with all the company sub-forums but it seems entirely too short.

I did search for "sponsor list" and came back with a many results but most just mentioning the board sponsors themselves and not where the list of them reside e.g. i got my protein from a board sponsor Ted's Suppz.

Am I crazy or does a list of sponsors not exist, or is it in fact just the company forums now? Thanks! I cannot wait to be shown how easy it is to find and I just suck. :)

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can go anabolic>peptide research> or supplement auction. What kinda sponsor you looking for?

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would be interested in such list as well.

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You can go anabolic>peptide research> or supplement auction. What kinda sponsor you looking for?
Appreciate the response! I am not looking for anything/anyone specifically and I think that is part of my problem. I definitely know I can poke around and find who sells what but a simple list that shows active board sponsors, as they come and go, would be awesome. Poking around I am sure to miss random sponsors and I want to see them all! LOL.

Interesting you posted that pathway actually because it kind of prompted my question. I was just looking around and randomly saw the "let's welcome new board sponsor supreme labs" and I was like oooh new sponsor, I wonder what other sponsors are out there I may have missed. Haha.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
under the header forums scroll down to supplement companies...every sponsor has it's own sub-forum.

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
under the header forums scroll down to supplement companies...every sponsor has it's own sub-forum.
Appreciate that and I am familiar with that forum and the associated sub-forums (in there almost everyday haha) but for example I randomly found out about Supreme Labs USA and they are not listed.

Is there a difference between "supplement company" and "board sponsor" the latter leading to not being listed under the heading you mentioned?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate that and I am familiar with that forum and the associated sub-forums (in there almost everyday haha) but for example I randomly found out about Supreme Labs USA and they are not listed.

Is there a difference between "supplement company" and "board sponsor" the latter leading to not being listed under the heading you mentioned?

just guessing but supreme and several other board sponsors are not traditional 'supplement' companies and are more 'rc' companies which might explain them not being included under the header of supplement companies?

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
just guessing but supreme and several other board sponsors are not traditional 'supplement' companies and are more 'rc' companies which might explain them not being included under the header of supplement companies?
Ah, I see your point there, and maybe there's the rub. Would love confirmation of that idea.

No big deal if that turns out to be the case, then at least I will know there is an easy "supplement company" list to check but it is not all encompassing of board sponsors. I wonder if a moderator has a master list they keep and if I asked nice enough they could make a sticky with ALL sponsor names, not even links, just a simple list of names?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off the top of my head (forgive me if I miss anyone)
Supps-apex alchemy, vicious labs, SNS, black lion research, iconic formulations, evomuse (every single one is great and worth spending your money on)

RC-Ma and supreme

Supplement retailer- strong supplement shop

Last edited:

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Off the top of my head (forgive me if I miss anyone)
Supps-apex alchemy, vicious labs, SNS, black lion research, iconic formulations, evomuse (every single one is great and worth spending your money on)

RC-Ma and supreme

Supplement retailer- strong supplement shop
Legit list, I have and do spend $$$ at all of them, with a few being my faves for sure!

Just wanted to make sure there wasn't a master list somewhere I was missing. Sounds like what I've been doing by checking between the Supplement Companies subforums and maybe some periodic digging on my own I'm all set.

Thanks all!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Legit list, I have and do spend $$$ at all of them, with a few being my faves for sure!

Just wanted to make sure there wasn't a master list somewhere I was missing. Sounds like what I've been doing by checking between the Supplement Companies subforums and maybe some periodic digging on my own I'm all set.

Thanks all!
alpha gainz and iron legion should be included on that list along with cel.