Splitting TRT Doses

Scrutiny

Awards
Hi All.

Who here splits up their TRT dosages throughout the week?

I’m on 200mg Test E per week and I have low SHBG (bottom end of the recommended range) and am thinking about trying half that dose every Mon/Thurs for example to keep blood levels more stable and to better manage E2 which has been an issue even with Arimidex.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I split mine once every 3.5 days which equals out exactly twice a week.

After all my bloodwork for over four years now, this seems to work well for me. Once a week after day five and at low test tests 275. day six 240. Ive tried once every five days, that was better than once a week. Some people can do once every week or ten days, bloodwork is key here.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Hi All.

Who here splits up their TRT dosages throughout the week?

I’m on 200mg Test E per week and I have low SHBG (bottom end of the recommended range) and am thinking about trying half that dose every Mon/Thurs for example to keep blood levels more stable and to better manage E2 which has been an issue even with Arimidex.
I split mine up on Sun-Wed. test cyp and HCG in the AM, and Armidex in the PM.

I took it all in one shot for a while, and I really can't tell a significant effect between the 2, although based off the peak and half-life of cyp, splitting it up will lead to more stable blood levels.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I split mine 200mg a week split dose Monday Morning, and Thursday Afternoon with HCG on thursday.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
EOD shots work well

Pigskinplayer

Pigskinplayer

Awards
First of all 200mg a week with low SHBG is going to cause E2 problems. I can stay around 850 TT on 125mg a week and my SHBG is around 22. I pin every 3.5 Monday morning and Thursday night. On 100mg a week I'm upper 600's almost 700 TT. I use 25mg Aromasin every 3.5 and my E2 is 10pg/ml. Backfill 29 gauge 1/2in insulin syringes and pin in the abdominal fat. 98% painless and no muscle damage.