Splitting capsules? Aromisin 25 mg

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So i just got some aromisin in and they are ugl clearly. How should i go about spitting the doses? I want 12.5 x2 week not the whole 25! I tried my best of splitting the capsules with equal amount on both ends. And pourd the other half in a container for next dose. Hope that works out. Also it taste like sweet tarts. Could the filler be dextrose?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just cut that **** with your teeth. Not the end of the world if one piece is 11.5 and the other one is 13.5

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just cut that **** with your teeth. Not the end of the world if one piece is 11.5 and the other one is 13.5
Its capsules filled with powder so i dk about cutting with teeth.

I ended up twisting it open and measuring even amount both sides and poured the other half in a bottle for my next dose. The filler taste like sweet tarts or dextrose. Is this a used filler?

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Liquid suspension and a dropper?... Pour it out and make two lines.... Don't snort it though 😤

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Its capsules filled with powder so i dk about cutting with teeth.

I ended up twisting it open and measuring even amount both sides and poured the other half in a bottle for my next dose. The filler taste like sweet tarts or dextrose. Is this a used filler?
What kind of lab has AIs in gel capsules? That’s super sus. I’ve never heard or seen that exist in Canada. Might be a thing in the US. well indeed that you can’t really separate it. That’s pretty stupid to produce a 25mg in gel capsule when mostly everyone takes 12.5 doses.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you are dealing with caps filled with powder, what you've done is similar to what I've done in the past. I have a scale, so it is a bit more accurate that way.

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dont know if i can post pictures. But id be happy to show you guys it.

The guy is a reputable source from what i know.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The caps I have are 12.5.
But I have divided caps of different compounds occasionally

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dividing caps is less even than splitting/biting tabs or pills, but guaranteed to split it more than eating the whole cap at once.