SPLITTING ARMIDEX TABLETS

Mak1990

Mak1990

Awards
I am having a hard time splitting my 1 mg armidex tablets in 1/4=.25mg dosage... they usually crumble and yes thats even with a pill cutter.
is it okay i take .5 mgs mon/thursday instead.......

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do it all the time myself. In a glass baking dish, with sides, use a clean razor blade to half, then quarter the tablets. The sides keep the split tablets from launching into space.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am having a hard time splitting my 1 mg armidex tablets in 1/4=.25mg dosage... they usually crumble and yes thats even with a pill cutter.
Are you dosing .25 a day?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You taking these for trt or an anabolic run?

Mak1990

Mak1990

Awards
Are you dosing .25 a day?
no i want to dose .25 three time per week while on cycle...but the problem is the pills are crumbling every time i use the pill cutter.....so i wanted to know if its all good to does .5 mgs two times per week

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I can’t stand how they are already so small to begin with and are 1mg tablets.. mine are from the pharmacy along with my test. And I’ll tell you what with arimidex a little goes along way.. I was doing .5mg twice weekly with 400mg test split 200mg twice weekly and got lazy with cutting them so wasn’t like I’ll just take 1mg twice weekly and big mistake.. like 6 hours after the dose i felt like ****.. dehydrated feeling and edgy a bit like not good.. and flat as well..

Mak1990

Mak1990

Awards
Yeah I can’t stand how they are already so small to begin with and are 1mg tablets.. mine are from the pharmacy along with my test. And I’ll tell you what with arimidex a little goes along way.. I was doing .5mg twice weekly with 400mg test split 200mg twice weekly and got lazy with cutting them so wasn’t like I’ll just take 1mg twice weekly and big mistake.. like 6 hours after the dose i felt like ****.. dehydrated feeling and edgy a bit like not good.. and flat as well..
thats what im afraid of is crashing my estrogen levels....im only running 300mgs of test to....
so you suggest just try the best i can to take 1/4 of a tab two times per week?

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats what im afraid of is crashing my estrogen levels....im only running 300mgs of test to....
so you suggest just try the best i can to take 1/4 of a tab two times per week?
Yeah def! Or even a .5mg half tab once a week with one of the shots. Are they split shots? 150 twice week?

Mak1990

Mak1990

Awards
Yeah def! Or even a .5mg half tab once a week with one of the shots. Are they split shots? 150 twice week?
no just doing once weekly 1.5 ml shot every monday...really feel no difference between 1 or 2 shots a week at all... tried both methods out comes are the same honestly...... but isnt the half life of armidex only 1 day? would one .25mgs be enough for one day?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no right dosage.. People claim to do 0.5 and that seems to be the majority.. Myself? 0.25 every cycle no matter what gear I use or how much.

It doesn't matter if you get 0.3 just try split them as good as you can. Estrogen is almost impossible to control perfectly if you don't check your levels regularly.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no right dosage.. People claim to do 0.5 and that seems to be the majority.. Myself? 0.25 every cycle no matter what gear I use or how much.

It doesn't matter if you get 0.3 just try split them as good as you can. Estrogen is almost impossible to control perfectly if you don't check your levels regularly.
.25 what? Everyday every other etc etc.. I’m curious and also with what test dosageper week

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every other day.. Have you used test before?
I just started .25 eod...was taking aromasin 25mg ed and it wasn't cutting it. Estro sides were gone after one day of .25...no itchy nips and bloat. I cant stand when my chest gets irritated.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
.5mg twice a week would be fine. You can always adjust if you feel that you need more or less.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crush it with the test vial and snort a 1/4 of it

Not Srs

Maybe just try .5mg every 4-5 days If every 3 days is too much

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what exactly is the plan? Test only?
Yeah at this point I have really been content with just keeping things basic and safe.. have a newborn now and that has further changed my perspective on being a Guinness pig with all crazy compounds.. I mean I never did anything crazy maybe a prohormones here and there because I was always overly cautious and wanted to avoid any serious side effects. I know how test affects my body and don’t worry about panic attacks anxiety etc.. have any of you guys ever run high test only cycles and really can vouch for them? Would love to know

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah at this point I have really been content with just keeping things basic and safe.. have a newborn now and that has further changed my perspective on being a Guinness pig with all crazy compounds.. I mean I never did anything crazy maybe a prohormones here and there because I was always overly cautious and wanted to avoid any serious side effects. I know how test affects my body and don’t worry about panic attacks anxiety etc.. have any of you guys ever run high test only cycles and really can vouch for them? Would love to know
My last cycle was test e 600mg with a tbol kicker. The results from the test alone were underwhelming imo. I won’t bother running test above my cruising dose again.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My last cycle was test e 600mg with a tbol kicker. The results from the test alone were underwhelming imo. I won’t bother running test above my cruising dose again.
I am running 500mg test e for 12 weeks with a 6 week tbol kicker. I hope I get some results from my first cycle. You said running 600mg was underwhelming huh?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Buy a mini mg scale, weigh a whole tablet. Then divide by 4.
No matter how much you fk up cutting the tab, you can accurately dose a quarter.
profit

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How can that be? I mean if say 200mg test is replacement dose than 3 times that surely should put muscle on it still anabolic. Can you elaborate please on what you did experience? Like any side effects at that dose, how you felt? Thanks bro

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am running 500mg test e for 12 weeks with a 6 week tbol kicker. I hope I get some results from my first cycle. You said running 600mg was underwhelming huh?
Tbol was awesome. I gained 10.5lbs running it at 40mg for 25 days. Pumps were better than any other compound I’ve tried. Muscle fullness in traps, delts, upper pecs, etc was great. The test was what underwhelmed me.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tbol was awesome. I gained 10.5lbs running it at 40mg for 25 days. Pumps were better than any other compound I’ve tried. Muscle fullness in traps, delts, upper pecs, etc was great. The test was what underwhelmed me.
I bet if it was someone’s first or second cycle they could make good gains on just the 500 mg test by itself, but not for individuals that have repeatedly run multiple compounds/cycles.

Mak1990

Mak1990

Awards
I’m going to run .5 mgs Monday and Thursday for my ten weeker of 300mgs test and 40mg winnie last four weeks.
Much easier to dose splitting the pill in half. **** complications lol

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I bet if it was someone’s first or second cycle they could make good gains on just the 500 mg test by itself, but not for individuals that have repeatedly run multiple compounds/cycles.
Yea most likely. But literally once I dropped the tbol, my gains in strength just plateaued. I’m on 150mg test right now and it’s really no different lol.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes test only cycles are slightly underwhelming but it’s all about controlling and figuring out what your body wants on cycle. That’s why everyone recommends it.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would you recommend for a second cycle? I am looking for smooth steady gains. Ever try 1 test cyp?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or what can I throw in on the back end...the last 4 to 6 weeks??