Spiderduncan's Trial of MitraDopa

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Dose 1 = 8 caps.

2.5 hours after having eaten a meal of oats, banana and whey protein.

I skipped my typical preworkout which contains stimulants and opted for 8 caps of MitraDopa. After 30 minutes I noticed an uptick in alertness combined with an elevation in mood. At the 45 minute mark, it felt similar to the excitability of a good preworkout equally paired with mood elevation. At this point I started to warm up and began to workout. Another 15 minutes passed (now going on 60 minutes) and mood elevation turned into mild euphoria and I felt fuzzy and warm, yet still able to workout. This warm/content feeling lasted the better part of 2.5-3 hours. Also, I would like to add that there was NO crash. Rather, the was just mellow return to homeostasis.

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don’t take it every day, or even multiple times a day, and it should keep much of its magic!

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Dose 2 = 8 caps.

Morning dose, fasted all night. Energy kicked in after 20-30 minutes, after which mood elevation quickly improved. At the 45 minute mark, I would describe my mood as euphoric. No negative thoughts, everything was optimistic. This continued until the 90 minute mark. Af this point, my wonderful feelings of euphoria were replaced with mild nausea, slight sweating and irritability. I opted to drink a lot of water, lay down and try to relax. Generally speaking, I felt like I had consumed too much caffeine and/or not consumed enough liquids (though I had consumed 16 ounces of water with MitraDopa). I felt much better several hours later, but the next time I will take with some food, or after a smaller meal. While I did not vomit, the nausea was not a pleasurable experience.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Dose 3 = 8 caps

Woke up, had a whey shake with water and a couple packets of instant of flavored oatmeal. 45 minutes after that I took 8 caps of MitraDopa. Within 20-30 minutes I felt alert and focused. At the 45 minute mark my mood was especially elevated. If you have ever struggled to get the work done, this makes strenuous activity easy. Very impressed with this aspect. Also, I would like to add that I DO NOT feel cracked out or anxious. The best way I can describe this product is a nootropic with a happy vibe. In total, the happy mood/focus lasted for about 3 hours and as I have said before, there is no crash. Just smooth transition back to normalcy.