Unanswered Spend my $50

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got $50 at a big store to blow, what should I by for performance/gains? I do high volume, heavy kettlebells (25kg and 32kg) and judo, no traditional weights. No pres/pumps needed.

Go! :D

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cover your essentials:
Whey
Fishoil
Multi
Creatine

Then for Performance:
Bulk Peak 02, LCLT, Betaine, Citrulline

Gains:
Groceries

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Xgels for muscle fullness and muscle gains.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes Peak O2 should be a good one in is situation

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was eyeballing those, but I do **** that makes me plenty sore as is, haha. How about epicatechin?
I’ve never tried it. I love me some Xgels with glycerpump. I feel like the soreness might be increased at first but goes away after a little time , but the pumps and strength keep increasing.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Since you do some rudimentary things compared to others, I’d listen to @The Solution or just get something that helps with endurance since it’s probably would most help your training. Cardarine I believe does that, could be ostarine

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cover your essentials:
Whey
Fishoil
Multi
Creatine

Then for Performance:
Bulk Peak 02, LCLT, Betaine, Citrulline

Gains:
Groceries
All that's covered. Something for performance/gains. I was looking at sarms, but not sure I want to do that.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
All that's covered. Something for performance/gains. I was looking at sarms, but not sure I want to do that.
Cardarine or Ostarine bro. One of them is supposed to have major cardio and endurance benefits. They’re SARMs

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Spend the extra money on groceries if you have all of that covered and increase your caloric intake
That will be the best bang for your buck value for gains instead of a powered product or capsule if you have all the essentials + extra's for performance/endurance covered.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Spend the extra money on groceries if you have all of that covered and increase your caloric intake
That will be the best bang for your buck value for gains instead of a powered product or capsule if you have all the essentials + extra's for performance/endurance covered.
Lol, groceries are covered too. I literally have a $50 gift card to throw at dumb **** I would never usually spend money on, on top of the essentials I already have covered.

Epilogue? Sarms? Butea superb so I can walk around with a raging boner all day long? :p

For reference, I just turned 45. I'm also considering doing the 10k kettlebell swing challenge, with the 24kg kb, which is 500 swings a day, 5 days a week, for a month, with added push-ups or pull-ups. Honestly, cardarine or ostarine would fucking kill it for those purposes, but I'm not totally sold on those, from both a health and supplier standpoint. Epicatechin might be good.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh haha, you remembered? Or saw my profile?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cardarine would help with the challenge, anything else would be a waste. You haven't said if you want to recomp, gain muscle, lose fat etc. If you just want some more pep in the gym then cardarine will aid with endurance.

It's not an immediately noticeable effect though it'll just do its thing ane you will be able to train longer before being burned out. Ostarine is for something completely different.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You know what you can’t buy with that. Love. So you know...life’s a journey

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's beautiful brother. I think I'll donate my $50 to Save the Gorillas, in Harambe memory.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's beautiful brother. I think I'll donate my $50 to Save the Gorillas, in Harambe memory.
No longer with San? That’s insane you where there warlord forever
It was forever! The forum is super slow now, makes sense to me.

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ostarine is a SARM. Cardarine is a PPAR-delta pathway activator..lol. I would honestly rather just call it a SARM.

Cardarine is supposed to increase endurance slowly..but if you are patient enough, after a couple weeks you might notice that you can train longer. I have heard good things about epicatechin, especially when mixed with laxogenin, but now that I've crossed over to the dark side(prohormones, designer steroids and my favorite, AAS) I don't really bother with herbal stuff unless it's for a purpose that cannot be attained otherwise.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I haven't been there contributing in years. The supplement forum is lame. Used to be ROCKIN 8+ years ago.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Right on

I still stand by San launch tabs, as disgusting as they tasted, got the job done lol

Last edited:

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Launch powder was the best DMAA product EVER.
I hate the thought of DMAA..never tried it but I have wasted years on meth, Adderall, coke, crack, Ritalin. Just took some DMHA the other day, nice energy boost in low doses but the typical restlessness and appetite suppression kill it for me.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Launch powder was the best DMAA product EVER.
You probably had a million people do it but I sampled and reviewed launch and fierce over at the other forums back when they came out.

Now I’m old. Yolo

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You probably had a million people do it but I sampled and reviewed launch and fierce over at the other forums back when they came out.

Now I’m old. Yolo
Oh I remember, absolutely!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well if you would need to pct, a sarm would end up costing more than just the $50 gift card...Would also need some on cycle supports most likely...

How bout some fresh gym clothes ! Or equipment? I’m diggin my Versa Grips.