Spencyyj Logs Alphamax XT

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
Hey there, Spencer here with another log. Coming off a week of rest to let my body rejuvenate, I decided to kick it off with some Alphamax XT being that I’ve always seen good reviews but never tried it myself. I will be eating a higher than normal calorie amount in attempts to build more lean muscle but reduce fat gained by eating lean food and eating between the daily basal metabolic rate and over abundance of calories that I normally maintain on a typical bulk plan

I will be running this product for 30 Days

Stats are: 20 years old, working out heavily for over 2 years, 220 lbs, 10% bf, 6’4”
Started out at 165-ish roughly two years ago with very little true muscle mass

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
So far so good, haven’t noticed too much yet being that I just started it. Hope to have good feedback in the next week. I’m not having any adverse reactions to it either as of yet and hopefully I won’t have any as the month goes on lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Any updates? Sorry for just seeing this. I usually look for logs in the supplement log section. How’s it going?

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
Any updates? Sorry for just seeing this. I usually look for logs in the supplement log section. How’s it going?
Yep planned on updating today. It’s going well. Noticed a decent bit of extra energy in the gym and throughout the day as well. My muscles have seemed to become more toned but not to a ridiculous degree, slightly above noticeable. Nothing adverse from it. Solid so far

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yep planned on updating today. It’s going well. Noticed a decent bit of extra energy in the gym and throughout the day as well. My muscles have seemed to become more toned but not to a ridiculous degree, slightly above noticeable. Nothing adverse from it. Solid so far
Good to hear man! You’re running this for 8 weeks, right?

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
Yes that’s my plan. Going to have bloods drawn tomorrow and see where my levels are at.

Been going pretty well so far. Changed up my workout and have begun to focus more on the rep than the weight. I️ normally don’t focus on weight but I️ took my whole focus and diverted I️t to simply form and maintaining control during my rep. Been a lot more sore lately and have felt a lot better in the gym. Solid product so far