Special Olympus Labs customer group for AM members!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you followed the instructions from the initial email all you should have to do is sign in to your account and add items to your cart.
Oh ok bet , I just bought my stuff through nutriverse but I don’t think they open anymore , do u know what happened?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh ok bet , I just bought my stuff through nutriverse but I don’t think they open anymore , do u know what happened?
The official word is that they are building a new website. That’s all I know. I try not to get caught up in all the speculation.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am I to late to get on this group? I assume this is closed, but I have a big order I want to make. It would be awesome if could get his discount. Although I understand if you guys just can't.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This group is closed. No new entries are being accepted.
First time I order from Olympus labs directly and man shipping was quick . Thank u guys for having this special group . GNO I take back what I said lol

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First time I order from Olympus labs directly and man shipping was quick . Thank u guys for having this special group . GNO I take back what I said lol
Are you making trouble for my mans GNO? Don’t make me start facebook stalking you hamdysayed;)

Awesome to hear that it went well. And yes, we have very fast shipping that doesn’t get recognized sometimes due to pre-orders delaying things sometimes.

Reactions: GNO

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you making trouble for my mans GNO? Don’t make start facebook stalking you hamdysayed;)

Awesome to hear that it went well. And yes, we have very fast shipping that doesn’t get recognized sometimes due to pre-orders delaying things sometimes.
Lol nah bro no stalking haha

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I've always had great shipping speed and service from OL. I still am holding onto my Re1gn sample for the perfect time. I'm working out with a good friend in Jax this weekend and I might pop it to ensure I put him in his place. Lol.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Did the insider discount get removed?

Sorry guys, we're working on the Insider list. I was just told what was going on and was told that it's going to be a promo code + put your email in the email box. You won't have to be logged in. The promo code will only work for those on the Insider list. Thanks for your patience and understanding while everything is migrated to the new site. The team is working hard to get everything situated as quickly as possible.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/276082-olympus-labs-insider-430.html#post6139076

Check spam folders boys. That’s where mine was.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/276082-olympus-labs-insider-431.html#post6140726
Jebrook can re-send you the email if you did not get it.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does one check to see if they are on the list?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Was on list now it says my email is not on list entered code unless code changed?

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried to place an order but the price didn't change (I was member of the Insider group & had placed orders while it lasted).

Contacted OL through their online form while I was logged in but haven't heard anything back and it's been a couple of days.

Anyway, moving on...