Special Forces

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This stuff is A really good and underrated stacker. Gives a nice focus and energy boost. I rotate stacking it with some juice daddy, focus XT, or bulk caffeine and 1,3. Bottle lasts a long ass time too. Figured id put the word out for yall

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This stuff is A really good and underrated stacker. Gives a nice focus and energy boost. I rotate stacking it with some juice daddy, focus XT, or bulk caffeine and 1,3. Bottle lasts a long ass time too. Figured id put the word out for yall
Just picked a bottle up. Took 2 caps with 1 scoop juice daddy. How do you dose?

Reactions: ZOO
CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Depends on what I’m stacking it with or how much energy I need. For just a light pick me up in the morning it’s one cap with a caffeinated amino product, energy drink, or coffee. If I have a ton of work I may take two along with focus xt or the likes. With preworkouts I usually just add one.

I have a decent stim tolerance but by no means a stim junkie. These days I have really tried to lighten my caffeine intake because I feel I actually have better sustained energy with less caffeine and don’t crash hard eod way through. I love the ON amino energy because it’s cheap and one scoop is 50mg caffeine. So I can take a scoop before work, scoop mid day. Two scopes preworkout and I have energy throughout the day with 200mg of caffeine instead of taking it all at once. And then needing more later. That’s what makes this great is that it has dynamine and other focus enhancers I can add and keep my caffeine intake low

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not to mention stuff works wonders for studying to haha...sometimes need a push to get me through pre-med study notes

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not to mention stuff works wonders for studying to haha...sometimes need a push to get me through pre-med study notes
Definitely. Have a ton of yard work with a tweaked back and drained from work. Just took 3 grams Kratom, 100mg caffeine, 25mg dmaa, and 1 special forces. This is going to be the most pleasant yard work ever haha

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the Thread bro!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
So just paired with morning coffee is sufficient enough to see some increase in productivity?

Thinking about starting to take on work days with my coffee, I am in sales and could use an extra push to drive extra call volume.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So just paired with morning coffee is sufficient enough to see some increase in productivity?

Thinking about starting to take on work days with my coffee, I am in sales and could use an extra push to drive extra call volume.
I’d say yes sometimes I’ll pop 2 caps before doing things around the house or even work(waiter)

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the Thread bro!
I wish you were keeping this product. I had never tried it before so I bought a couple of bottles last month and I am very impressed with the energy and feel good this gives.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wish you were keeping this product. I had never tried it before so I bought a couple of bottles last month and I am very impressed with the energy and feel good this gives.
Yeah I feel you. I made it because I thought it was a solid formula and would catch on. Unfortunately, it didn’t. I have to start focusing on products that people will actually buy consistently and not just what I want to make. I’m at a point where if I don’t then I’ll be out of business. Candidly I have been strongly contemplating getting a job where I can have a stable income because it’s somewhat dire atm.