Spazzmatic Pre

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Kinda disappointed with it so far,...2 workouts in...Label is well dosed for not being dmaa...(I dunno, maybe I need more time with it, but that’s not typically the case for me) Anyone else?
IMG_2201.JPG

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kinda disappointed with it so far,...2 workouts in...Label is well dosed for not being dmaa...(I dunno, maybe I need more time with it, but that’s not typically the case for me) Anyone else?View attachment 175351
Should do something....400mg Caffeine & 175mg of Eria Jarensis are good doses. Citrulline is dosed good. Tyrosine is a good dose also. I have no proof...but I wonder what affect, if any, DMHA has on Eria Jarensis. You should be feeling something with these doses...this isn't C4 or Total War.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The profile looks like it would pack a PUNCH on good energy, focus, and decent pumps
but as we all know pre's effect everyone differently.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I’m gonna stick with it of course!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like said above with those dosages i'm curious why it isn't kicking in and working for you. What pre workouts in the past have worked for?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is my first pre in 4-5 months,..but i drink a lot of coffee so my caffeine tolerance is way up I’m sure....

Will give this a shot Monday evening....Watermelon flavor ain’t bad (we all know it ain’t about taste anyway)
LeanEngineer a year ago I was rockin a mesomorph+highvolume stack and I didn’t do it every session as to prolong it and not rely on it, (I posted a pic recently somewhere on here) anyway that was fun and my #1

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
100mg of the 400mg caffeine total is from green tea, so that might explain something...

I thought this pre was more popular round here? Oh well, it was only $24 at the time, on ama zon

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The formula looks like it’s a good amount of stims. You may want to take a break so your body recharges for new effects.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is my first pre in 4-5 months,..but i drink a lot of coffee so my caffeine tolerance is way up I’m sure....

Will give this a shot Monday evening....Watermelon flavor ain’t bad (we all know it ain’t about taste anyway)
LeanEngineer a year ago I was rockin a mesomorph+highvolume stack and I didn’t do it every session as to prolong it and not rely on it, (I posted a pic recently somewhere on here) anyway that was fun and my #1
You might like seismic surge then. It's pretty strong in terms of stims like mesomorph is/was.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
100mg of the 400mg caffeine total is from green tea, so that might explain something...

I thought this pre was more popular round here? Oh well, it was only $24 at the time, on ama zon
Just take a whole stim break for a month or so

And then it should **** hard again?

Doing it over the festive period on the other hand mat be difficult haha