Spazmatic Andro Thol

Blaine712

Awards
Just ordered me a bottle of Tim Muriello's Spazmatic Andro-Thl, was curious if anybody else has given this stuff a try. I've ran Andro-1 once and Andro-4 twice and have had great results, hoping this stuff does the same or better.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just ordered me a bottle of Tim Muriello's Spazmatic Andro-Thl, was curious if anybody else has given this stuff a try. I've ran Andro-1 once and Andro-4 twice and have had great results, hoping this stuff does the same or better.
What's the active ingredients

Blaine712

Awards
1st 17beta-{1-Ketoethyl}-androsta-1, 4-diene-3-one, 17a-ol (also known as 1,4-OHP) – 50 mg
2nd 17beta-{1-Ketoethyl}-androsta-3-one, 17a-ol (also known as 5aOHP) – 50 mg
3rd Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione (also known as Arimistane) – 25 mg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry, don't know much about those other then the last one which does nothing for me as a ai

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Be interested to see how it works for you

hyperdrive

Awards
Any update on how Andro-Thol has worked so far?

hyperdrive

Awards
Yeah I wondered why his product is the only one with that combination of andros. There’s hardly any info on 1,4 OHP and 5aOHP regarding actual results.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Basically progestin precursors to Boldenone and dht. Supposedly they convert better than the DHEA based stuff but... I don't know if that's true at all. I would think stacking 1 or 4 Dhea with the hydroxy progestins would be best for conversion since they use different enzymes, rather than stacking multiples of same.

The reason why they're considered to be ineffective though has more to do with what they convert into. 5aOhP is basically the progestin version of epiandro, which won't really cut you up or blow you up either. Boldenone also won't cut you up or blow you up, mainly it will increase appetite and RBC. So these may work as described but the actual results of dht and boldenone unesterified aren't really going to be the "sick Gainz and deep cutz"

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Useless progestins. The chance of them interacting with the target enzymes needed are so so so small that its not even worth trying.