SPARTA NUTRITION needs 4 loggers!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No more apps, thank you to everyone that entered. We will announce tomorrow afternoon and get these out asap!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No more apps, thank you to everyone that entered. We will announce tomorrow afternoon and get these out asap!
Yeahhhhhhhhhhh buddy ready to see dem gainzz.
I see you getting cup of tea and getting to reading apps n be like ahh damnnit , who to pick...

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'd like to take a moment and thank everyone for such e****lent apps. It will truly be a difficult decision. On the other hand, I'm super excited to see everyone's gains and progress from our optimally dosed products!

It's not just our slogan, it's a belief: seize your glory.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
I'd like to take a moment and thank everyone for such e****lent apps. It will truly be a difficult decision. On the other hand, I'm super excited to see everyone's gains and progress from our optimally dosed products!

It's not just our slogan, it's a belief: seize your glory.
I am excited to see who you choose!!!!

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I wish Trest was a hair-safe compound for me. If that was the case, I'd be bathing in it daily while on cycle. Trest is awesome other than the hair concern for me. No other sides to speak of.
Pura D'or Argan Oil shampoo seems to be the weapon of choice for follicularly challenged gentlemen.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Just going by your stats, you're a decent size guy, I would say 2 bottles. Run 3 caps/day for 40 days...yeah buddy!!

That's what I'll be doing anyways :sgrin:
Sweetness. I'll give that a look-into. Gotta make those next cycle planzzz

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Pura D'or Argan Oil shampoo seems to be the weapon of choice for follicularly challenged gentlemen.
I've been using the Gold Label Pura D'or (with Ketoconazole) for a few months now. It's a good quality shampoo and I actually enjoy using it. I've been on too many compounds over that time period though so I can't really assess it's effectiveness. It also works as a nice face wash in the shower while on cycle and trying to eliminate pimples or oily skin.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Picking the loggers is going to be a tuff job. Good Luck To All !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This logging opportunity has gotten more App than any op I've seen in awhile. Looks like you guys are providing what people want !! Keep up the good work !

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
On behalf of Sparta nutrition , we would like to congratulate smith_69 who will be logging spartan mass , clown007 who will be logging Cerberus , packers6211 who will be logging Spartan Hard and Bigdumogre who will be logging Spartan Lean , as our log winners! Seize your glory fellas! We will ship your respective products as soon as possible and look forward to seeing all of your logs !

clown007

clown007

Awards
On behalf of Sparta nutrition , we would like to congratulate smith_69 clown007 packers6211 and Bigdumogre as our log winners! Seize your glory fellas! We will ship your respective products as soon as possible and look forward to seeing all of your logs !
Amazing! Thanks to Sparta Nutrition for this opportunity! Can't wait to log these tremendous products!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners please pm me with your shipping info and I will get these out to you!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
On behalf of Sparta nutrition , we would like to congratulate smith_69 clown007 packers6211 and Bigdumogre as our log winners! Seize your glory fellas! We will ship your respective products as soon as possible and look forward to seeing all of your logs !
awesome

thank you Sparta -

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the opt to log for your company. I look forward to this in a big way since I'm finally cleared to lift again!!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats fellas!! Stoked to see these logs. Appreciate all the interest and support from all the applicants too. Stay tuned for more opportunities soon....

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Congratz to all!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Congrats! I'll be looking forward to Bigdumogre Spartan Lean log particularly.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With all of this 11 oxo love I guess we need to hurry up and drop a td 11 oxo...

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
congrats all the winners, ima keep an eye the most on spartan mass.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Anybody wanna log deez nuts? No? I'll just do it myself then...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
On behalf of Sparta nutrition , we would like to congratulate smith_69 who will be logging spartan mass , clown007 who will be logging Cerberus , packers6211 who will be logging Spartan Hard and Bigdumogre who will be logging Spartan Lean , as our log winners! Seize your glory fellas! We will ship your respective products as soon as possible and look forward to seeing all of your logs !
cant wait to see these logs get going. congrats guys!

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much and hope I can do Sparta lean justice

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have faith in you homie! Watching your log for a possible product to take during my pct. kill it man!!

Will do
Gonna do PPL 6x a week and cardio/MMA during the second daily session

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
clown007

clown007

Awards
Yeah man!
Can't wait for the 3-headed hound to bite!!
Cerberus unleash the hound!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yeah man!
Can't wait for the 3-headed hound to bite!!
Cerberus unleash the hound!!
right bro- have a good group of people logging this- first run, new company, new everything- really a great opportunity for all of us.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
@ SpartaNutrition - The website looks nice and clean, so congrats on that. I have signed up for the newsletter as well. Just a recommendation though, the pop-up for joining the newsletter should happen on the first trip to the web-site each time. As it stands now, it pops up on every page I go to no matter what. In my latest visit I had to close the box 7-8 times in about 3 minutes. Having the pop-up once will allow for a better user experience.

Cheers.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@ SpartaNutrition - The website looks nice and clean, so congrats on that. I have signed up for the newsletter as well. Just a recommendation though, the pop-up for joining the newsletter should happen on the first trip to the web-site each time. As it stands now, it pops up on every page I go to no matter what. In my latest visit I had to close the box 7-8 times in about 3 minutes. Having the pop-up once will allow for a better user experience.

Cheers.
I just went to sign up and didn't get any pop up option to do so fyi