booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Fellow Spartans: In honor of this year's Stack3d Fall Pro, save 35% off all products and stacks!

Use Code: STACK3D at SpartaNutrition.com

1.png

2.jpg

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hell yeah!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has the Kraken been released yet? Where can I find it

Killcure666

Awards
When are the updated Sparta products to be announced?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Has the Kraken been released yet? Where can I find it
Not yet. It's in production right now. It will be up for pre-sale this week during the Stack3d sale

When are the updated Sparta products to be announced?
Should be any day now. They're working on updating the website with all the info and such.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Sweet!! 35% off.. have been thinking about running the mass/lean stack.. this pretty much sealed the deal for me!!!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
DAMN.. :( went to go order this morning and the coupon is expired. guess i should have asked how long it was good for. any chance of this coming back anytime soon?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
DAMN.. :( went to go order this morning and the coupon is expired. guess i should have asked how long it was good for. any chance of this coming back anytime soon?
Checking into this... new products were supposed to be up as well. Gonna talk to the boss man and see what the plan is but I expect there to be something for when they go live.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Checking into this... new products were supposed to be up as well. Gonna talk to the boss man and see what the plan is but I expect there to be something for when they go live.
Awesome.. thanks..

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Awesome.. thanks..
Apparently the labels are the holdup (label design guy just had a baby ha). Plan is to have an even bigger sale when we can get them ready. Shouldn't be too much longer

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Apparently the labels are the holdup (label design guy just had a baby ha). Plan is to have an even bigger sale when we can get them ready. Shouldn't be too much longer
I guess we can let him slide with the baby and all!!. lol But an even bigger sale.!!! now your talking thanks for checking into it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I guess we can let him slide with the baby and all!!. lol But an even bigger sale.!!! now your talking thanks for checking into it.
As someone who puts myself before trivial things like "babies" and "responsibilities" I think this is bs hahahaha. only slightly forgivable

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
As someone who puts myself before trivial things like "babies" and "responsibilities" I think this is bs hahahaha. only slightly forgivable
Ha!!!